/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb General

>Is it p2w?
Not really desu
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
Ask reddit for cups, ranked matchmaking is dead and you shouldn't play it
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612915290
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y [Open]
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Official Dirty Bomb Discord (see /dbg/ Discord for /dbg/ Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
no one uses it anymore
>/dbg/ Discord:
discord.gg/Kas28WG

i love anime and kira haha edition

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/46553-Semi-Auto-Bug
strawpoll.me/10921598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> [Open]

>bump

dead

kek

>How the loadout system works:
Like shit.

Why doesn't /dbg/ ever play together?

Who wants to play with faggots?

Kek dbg people...
I have friends.

>some six year old shrieking into mic

I always have to wonder if these are someone using a voice changer to piss other people off or an actual kid.

I hate them either way.

WTF are you talking about, is this the next level of MyBlog offtopic after the anime?
This fucking thread is a mess.

Seems perfectly understandable to me.

Yahallo /dbg/~ :3

Will you kill yourself already?

I mean seriously.

Think carefully here, I know this is a cliche, but the question may be genuinely surprising when you examine it a bit. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why would i?

Why not? What do you have? What are you?
Whats the meaning of your life? The goal of your life?

>What are you?
Im a cute cat :3

Thunder nerfed fucking when

He's fragger-at-launch tier overpowered

>WTF
Fuckin' leave

STOOOOOOOOOP YOU MOTHERFUCKER
STOP
THUNDER HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH

And now he's too good. He needs to be toned down a bit. Not as far as he was before, but it's obvious to everyone that they overcorrected with the previous patch.

>WAAAAAAH THIS GUY CAN PARTIALLY BLIND AND SLOW ME DOWN ME FOR A SECOND
>meanwhile Fragger can throw a similar nade, only difference being that it's impossible to avoid and instantly kills you

Phantom buff when?

>slow
>no recon ability
>shitty health
>can only take about two shots before cloak is broken
>very easy to see while cloaked
>very easy to hear while cloaked, actually more stealthy without it
>EMP only disables stuff for a few seconds when they leave your area of effect, doesn't stop explosives from exploding or anything useful
>can't stay in an area for long keeping something disabled because everyone can easily see and hear you and the range for your EMP is small
>any situation where you can do this you can also just shoot and destroy everything because nobody is near you
>katana isn't exclusive and the other merc that has it also has useful abilities, is faster, and has better weapons

Either give him shotguns, give him twice the cloak durability, or make his cloak way less visible and remove its audio effect.

>actually make it behind the enemy
>uncloak
>"ooOOooOOooOO"
>entire enemy team turns around and guns me down in a fraction of a second

Well no. If you made thunder's conc only affect you at the same range as fragger's nade does, then that would be a really big nerf for the conc.

You shouldn't have cloaked, they wouldn't have heard you behind them and you could have snuck up on them that way.

I played arty the other day with the Dreiss and had no issues, went 60/15 in a game of stopwatch with it.

Tried to use it today for a mission and it felt like the gun was jamming. I wasn't even spamming it faster than I was the couple days before yet it felt like it was firing slow as fuck. Go offline and test it and sure enough there's like a weird fucking rhythm I have to stick to get it to fire like before, but it doesn't work half the time.

What the fuck is going on

Guess I won't be using that shit anymore.

forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/46553-Semi-Auto-Bug

Bump this thread and scream at SD programmers. (or help them find out how to repro the issue because they are too incompetent for that)

But that's how it is right now, you dumb nigger. However, if you're whining about the blind being OP...
Just Look Away From The Flashbang Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

YES. The bugged portion of that is 100% exactly what was going on with me. Fucked weird too since it didn't do that shit a couple days ago. What the fuck.

No it's not. The conc makes you completely blind for long enough to die helplessly at about 10 times the range. Sure, the slowing effect doesn't hit you that far, but that's only partial mitigation.

This reminds me of the bug where the burst rifles rate of fire would get lower and lower the longer you had your game open.

Any config changes? Any new hardware?

'………' is a cute name though

Trying to make an account on DB's forums but it keeps telling me unknown error or some shit when I register. Fucking stupid. Told me my own email was not valid, fuck you.

No new hardware or anything like that, all I did was lowered some visual settings.

I had that problem too, and on three different browsers no less, I went over to some other nexon website and made an account there.

>abloo bloo I can't turn 180 degrees fast enough SD fix broken thunder :-(

iirc looking away doesn't do anything

It does.

They're gonna nerf him no matter how much you whine.

> all I did was lowered some visual settings.
Which ones? Knowing this would be extremely helpful when trying to find the cause.

Those accounts are completely unrelated.

Just antialiasing, colorgrading, texturepoolsize, bloomsize, and fogdensity.

As well as a different low fps configuration, I'll revert back to my normal config and see if anything changes, if so that might be the cause.

>Those accounts are completely unrelated.
Well gee, then I somehow did the impossible and logged in with an unrelated account. Silly me, better go back and delete all the 60 posts I made since then, I wouldn't want to get my account that isn't supposed to work banned.

Make backups of the current(broken) config and the one where you don't have the bug(if you can get it to go away), send both to SD.

Talking of Splash Damage forums, not Nexon.

How exactly do I send the configurations to them?

>Talking of Splash Damage forums, not Nexon.
Yes, yes we are.

.zip em up and upload to the 'bugreports' discord channel?

Splash Damage forums use Warchest accounts, not Nexon accounts.

That's nice and all user, but I still literally made my account at nexon and then went over to the dirty bomb forum and logged in with it.

So, no, you're wrong about it.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT DIRTY BOMB FORUM YOU FUCKING MORON.

It doesn't seem to be the config, I reverted back to my older one and the same issue occurs. Feels like there's a very specific rhythm you have to fire at and if you don't it fires slow as hell.

Even then when I get in the right rhythm it just randomly stops. Very odd.

If there's some other forum giving you the same unknown error and related with your email, then I don't know what to tell you. Try finding some other sign up screen for it.

FUG. And I had a dream that they would finally be able to find the cause and fix it. No dreiss for me.

Well thank fuck you don't know about those forums, we don't need your kind in there. Stick to your containment forums.

Late for that :^)

I used MS's Edge to register, worked, not sure why Chrome wasn't doing it.

Yeah, blows. I first loaded in and it worked ok, but after another magazine it started doing that shit all over again.

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

FUCK, now it's happening with the M9.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

i want to keep my [fagit] tag thx

I think I found the problem.

I turned off frame smoothing/cap and I don't get any issues whatsoever. Not sure if that's the root of it, but apparently using the UE3 frame cap deal causes it for me at least.

Well fuck, now I have to figure out which is worse, fps all over the place or not being able to use driess.

There's gotta be some 3rd party program to cap frames. At least I found out seems to be causing it.

Odd that would be the problem.

Also I did not know this game had a demo recording system.

We have a recording system but we don't have a playback system. Also the recordings are incomplete.

I was able to play a quick demo I made offline, does it not work online or something? Seemed to be 100% functional.

You can cap it in the config files, MaxSmoothedFrameRate

Work on your situational awareness.

Thing is with the turning on framerate smoothing to begin with causes the issue. Only once it's off does stop happening.

bSmoothFrameRate=FALSE
MinSmoothedFrameRate=xxx
MaxSmoothedFrameRate=xxx

?

That's what I did to turn it off ...

If it's false, there is no capping and the values are ignored.

Mom called me today and asked why I'm not keeping in touch and if I don't care about her anymore. I said that why should I when I don't even care about myself. She started crying and I hung up.

How's everyone else's weekend starting?

Test this then
MinAllowableRefreshRate=xxx
MaxAllowableRefreshRate=xxx

This would affect the refresh rate, not the framerate.

I do not want to be recognized, even less as part of this fag closet sanitarium.

you posted this already

You should point it out when there's something new instead, it'll save you some work.

Anyone have issues with Shadowplay working with the W10 Anniversary update?

>w10
ahahahah

I've used W10 fine since it came out, no issues spare this one with Share/Shadowplay. What's odd is it's not just letting me record, it says any location I use isn't valid and the picker for the directory isn't functional.

Even tried changing the location in the registry which does change it, but it reports the same problems. Very odd.

Doesn't matter too much as I can still use OBS with NVENC all the same, just means I have to manually start something rather than let it start automatically.

>~~!

Oh you...

Outside of Animegirl, Dixu and Tsuka, we're all pretty normal.

>normal

btw Im streaming

what about sinnveyr

Circlejerk time!

strawpoll.me/10921598
strawpoll.me/10921598
strawpoll.me/10921598

Sinnveyr has a gf who also plays DB and lurks /dbg/ so he's the most normal person around here

>people voting for anyone else than Ashur

it's not counting my vote but it says i already voted

> /dbg/ autists
> Raziel

At what level does skyhammer learn to drop ammo?

When the potatoes bake

I played with a level 68 that didn't drop ammo
he also went 3 and 12
he was in OCB though so that explains it

level 1 if hes not braindead

>dixu getting rekt on stream
gloriius