>buy a Little Tree car freshener
>open it up
>get a headache in 5 seconds because the smell is too strong
>throw it away immediately
>mfw

How do people deal with that?

Git gud.

Git gud.

Did you follow the instructions? If you just took it out of the package and hung it you're retarded

>reading

lmao nigga are you serious?

I got a ride back from the Toyota dealer with their shuttle service driver... old guy rolls up and has a black ice tree in the mirror.

Gg

You're supposed to use it as a drift charm until the scent fades, then move it to the inside of your car for muh irony.

>he couldn't handle the fresh

You open it just enough to get the string out

>fresh posers

Black ice does not cover pot smell no matter how many you put in your car will still smell like fresh burned blunt

That shits supposed to last like a month you retard, of course its horrible when you take it out of the package
>Pic related
Just dont sit in there for a bit, youll get a high you didnt want

Ok here's a fresh story from Saturday
>stopped at stoplight
>see someone giving out something
>think it's ad flyers or something
>take it
>it's a car freshener with a note saying "hello, I am deaf but not a beggar, I want to contribute to society, I just need a little help. Here's an 8 PLN car freshener, if you give more that means you have a good heart
>NiggerUWat.cpp
>See him coming back
>panic and pull out a 10 PLN banknote
>give 10 PLN banknote
>drive off trying to contain my autism

such a waste.

Witnessed

Dodek that you?

>Bunch of Black Ice and one Pine masterrace

Mainefag now the only trip I like

>went on vacation for a week
>come back
>open fridge
>horrible smell
>bunch of food that roommate didn't thrown it away
>good awful smell, makes me want to vomit
>go to car
>grab spare unopened black ice tree
>open that shit up
>keep it near me as I clean out the fridge
>finish up
>put black ice in fridge
>inside smells good now

Based Black Ice

Little Trees smell like shit. I don't understand why Veeky Forums likes eating shit.

It's like /k/ how they love inaccurate, poorly-made slavshit guns. Or /out/ likes shitty knives and backpacks.

Fuck no

(OP)
>How do people deal with that?

You open up the package a little at a time. As the freshener wears out, you can open the package more. The old one you can hang on your mirror, but the fresh one you hang on the rear clothes hook by one of the rear windows. Thus the scent circulates before reaching you. If you have it in front, the ventilation air blows it directly into your face which is stronger than if it was from circulated air.

I use the small febreze ones and hang it under the passenger seat. I set it to minimum and then tape all the holes shut. Enough of the smell still leaks out. It lasts for quite a bit longer than the official 30 days. Near the end, the most volatile solvents have evaporated and the heaviest oil still remains inside the container. The odor is a bit different at that point (deeper and muskier as it is the heavier oil left behind). I toss them at that point. I suppose if I was humorous, I could take them near an air intake at the library or mall and leave it there.

Picture is of japanese toilet paper scented like black tea.

>I'm a literal autist and can't understand people having different opinions

I take my black ice straight out of the package and hang it on my turn signal so I can let it absorb into my clothes and breathe that freshness because I only smell it for a couple minutes, like how bazooka gum lasts 5 seconds.

Also these cue air fresheners are fucking heaven man people get turned on when they sit in my ride and smell these babies, trust me dawg, platinum shower

mfw I have a whole pack of black ice tied from my antenna flopping in the wind

Post pics nigger

These were all new packs

Why are you people so autistic about this? I rip em straight out of the package and hang them on my mirror. Strong smell fades in like half an hour if your windows are open, then it's pleasant for the next month.

>Can't handle the fresh