Most fun car under $30k

What's the most fun car you can get under $30,000? I was looking at an Ecoboost Mustang, Used IS350 F-Sport, or a Ford Fusion Sport. No manuals.

>no manuals
>fun car

kill yourself

Crx

Mein neiger

/thread

na miata

Manual isn't fun, my current car is a 95 Civic EX.

Why? I'm not turning down a free car just because it's not a manual.

Newer models only.

Find a foxbody that someone stuck a 351 in

youre doing it all wrong, user. pretend it's opposite day and do the right thing

>no manual

cuck

Stop recommending old cars. My dad is buying the car, and the trade off for getting a free car is that he'll drive it when he wants to. He's not going to buy a Foxbody, an NA Miata, etc. Plus all the Chinese immigrants in my city have bought up most of the cheap econoboxes and are charging extreme prices for them.

>No manuals.
Has your left arm been ripped off or something?

Get a Caterham

get a twingo you retard

>my dad is buying the car
So it's not your car? Tell your dad to try and find his balls that he's obviously misplaced

then choose a civic and stfu.

Not available, you retard.

I do have RA, but that's not why I'm getting an automatic.

My name is going on the title and I'll be paying insurance. automatic is a trade-off for living with him and not on campus for three years.

>I'll be paying insurance
Nigger pls, it's your dad's car that he's letting you borrow while you live with him

I already drive a civic, and even with a manual it's nothing more than an unfun shitbox.

Nigger, I'm paying insurance, and yes he'll be allowed to drive it whenever he wants for the next 3 years. It's better than paying $2000/month rent and eating rice and beans for the next 3 years.

Rice and beans is good as fuck though. Throw an egg or two on there, I eat that shit everyday.

There's only so much rice and beans I can eat before going mad, especially when I enjoy cooking. I refuse to live on campus, or in any of the apartments around here. Fuck spending $2500 a month just to live in a shoebox.

Truth

get a mini cooper countryman so u and your dad will look like fags and blend in with the demographics in SF.

Not SF, Seattle.

It most certainly is if you're throwing around 30k

>What's the most fun car you can get under $30,000?
This is. The Fiat 500 Abarth.
You asked for most fun.
Not most reliable.
Not most practical.
Not the coolest.
Not the fastest.

You asked for the most fun. This is it. I've driven on, and everything else in this thread. The Fiat is the most fun car under 30k.

And if the 500 Abarth doesn't do it for you, there's always the new Fiat 124 Spider.

>fun
>auto

>Seattle

So basically a constantly butthurt version of SF.

poorfags pls

Almost every good car is automatic. But I agree, OP is getting a glorified shitbox like the rest of you poor niggers.

cuckold detected

cuck

I bet you like other men fucking your wife for you too, cuck

Samefag.

Try again, cuck

>too stupid to know how to spot samefags

top cuck
o
p

c
u
c
k

>to
Samefag.

What the fuck happened to this board?

cucksayswhat?

auotragic cucks thought they could stand up to their manual overlords

>to
are you fucking retarded, cuck?

It's been hot garbage with no moderation for years

>i-i paid more so it's b-better
>h-haha
>not building 10 second car that pulls 1.0+ lateral g's for less than 10k

>most fun
>no manuals

Excellent disguise for a troll thread. Looks like it worked too.

>implying anons didn't know
>implying anons didn't come here just for the shitposting

Fucking summerfag, I swear

It was a legitimate thread... but it turned into a shitfest of cuckposting and spamming niggers.

I don't know what I expected.

People to take you seriously? Fucking hell summerfag, go outside

>summerfag
>implying I haven't been here for years
It's not even summer yet, you dumb nigger. It isn't for another month.

Perhaps you should try having fun in a manual. I you wanted to mash the accelerator and go fast, any car will work. How can you not know this?

>I BEEN HURR FURR YURRZ
shut the fuck up
Exams are over
Schools out
You're an idiot

I can have fun occasionally, but most of the time it's just a chore especially with my arthritis.

I've tried teaching my dad manual, but he refuses to learn. Even though 2 of the cars he has are manual, he never drives them.

School is out for college, yes, but not for high school or middle schoolers.

Shit, I'm still taking summer classes as well.

You're a dense motherfucker. Fuck it, I'm just gonna buy the Ecoboost and stay on /k/ and /out/. This board has gone to shit, between a frogposting furfag nigger, Yuropoors, and /v/-tier cuckposting.

Maybe the new janitors will clean this fucking place up.

I have a 2015 IS350 F-Sport and I highly recommend it. However, if you're looking at a second-gen, don't bother with it. Lexus only made the handling and driving feel good with third-gen.

An ND miata.It has an automatic version you cuck.

>you're a sense motherfucker
Says the cuck who's helping his sackless father buy an automatic """""fun""""" car

>he actually came here for a serious conversation

>I do have RA, but that's not why I'm getting an automatic.

Well we assumed you had a right arm, dumbass. He asked if you had a left arm. Doesn't matter, only someone with a real medical condition (unlike you) couldn't drive stick, no excuse. You know like being arthritic or something

Damn man, you sound spoiled AF in all honesty.

Alfa Romeo Giulia

>b-but it has carbon ceramic breaks and a dct!
>manuals are so slow and only foporfags!
>i-it is better than American cars, its a BMW A BMW!
>s-so what if the camaro is just as good for half the price!

supreme gentile detected. Tell roger i said hi, make sure to get a better high score when you go out thought.

t fun car for under 30k is the ford fiesta ecoboost st but it only comes out as a manual. all the fun supermini fun cars are manuals. the other exception is the suzuki swift. even if you dont buy the sports model its still a bag of fun

Since you're one of THOSE people... I'd recommend a used C5 vette, a used GTO, or. Coyote Mustang. Or if you want an actual fun car get an automatic pre-2006 MX5 and turbo or swap it.

My cat says hello.

For 20-25K you could get a very nice C5 Z06 Vette that will trash anything else in that range, or nearly anything else in general. .

Also its a manual because its a mans car.

>slower than a civic

That's also at least 10K more, if it even matches the development car, still FWD, and still shit 0-60.

A bunch of tricks get a 2016 car around a track faster than a 2002-2004 car that's actually fun, big deal.