instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

itsproper.com/shop/index.php/stickers/yanky-mate.html
deviantart.com/art/Hotline-Miami-Fan-art-522628505
shitboxme.me/?product=nightshift-night-caller-ver
thelonelydrivers.bigcartel.com/product/lonely-drivers-original-white-sticker
backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/product/backyard-tuners-retro-version
yummystickies.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like car sticks

First.

tfw ur pic is used for thread

When is the more shot posting edition?

I'm bored and kind of want to post pictures of work to this thread. Should I do it?

Are they lewd?

can't wait for my determination sticker from Notori

Where can an user pick up that night shift racing sticker?

Right here: itsproper.com/shop/index.php/stickers/yanky-mate.html

Bumping for this. Corolla-user pls answer. ;_;

undead

Not really. I'm doing basic tedious services to Acuras.

Holy shit why are all these prices reasonable?

>that pic
SMASHING

Completely forgot to post this in the last thread

And this is the second version another user made

Thanks m8, now I can shakotan boogie my shit

did you make this design?
Id like to print those lol

deviantart.com/art/Hotline-Miami-Fan-art-522628505

I'm waiting to hear back from the original artist for permission to use their art. I sent them a message to their Pixiv account over 2 weeks ago...

Make a Morning Rescue sticker.
THAS RITE
GGSUBS NEVER FORGET, WE'RE BACK IN 2011 NOW

Well, I am back from the races
Got a couple nice trophies
All of the pending orders are packed and waiting to go out with tomorrows mail

ah okay, nevermind lol

Just received a shipment of stickers.. shouts out yummy stickies, my midnight drive one didn't apply well and one of the corners on the black layer didn't stick well and is raised :/ sick otherwise! The gorilla is for my friend btw I'll get you pics when I give it to him

hi zigzag

helo

MONING LESCUE

Can someone make a version of this with color and less of a border?

Halp, anyone?

へゆへゆへゆ

YummyStickies has it. His shop is closed until the beginning of next week though

>tfw you placed your stickers on diagonally
>now you wish they were horizontal

just

Time to truly bring back memories

That's why you buy two of each senpai

i specialize in stealing others' things

Orders are closed until I catch up. Sorry boys.

I'll have the store opened with all the print run 4 and prior stuff back in stock when it gets reopened.

do you have a ballpark for how long it will take? i dont think you understand how excited i am to give you my shekels

They get you on the shipping, Notori-san.

Just spend the $75 get the free shipping and sell the extras for reasonable shipping

trying to prolong butthurts from last thread.

Wish I could use the printers at my job.
Aerospace sized plotting and digital printing.
We have the stand up machines as well as the flat bed monsters that are around 18' long.
The amount of die cuts I could make...

just got these from the sticker user a few threads ago thanks again user

No prob duder.

Sorry I had to kinda cut the ones to fit the envelope. I got all excited by the logo and forgot my size limitations.

thats fine i love how they turned out plus can't complain they were free

how much a bitch was it to weed the logo? I was thinking of doing it since I also have an SVG of it lying around I used for the subaru rally slap.

Strike Witches user here. Big thanks from me as well. It'd been something I'd hoped for ever since getting the current car. Waiting on a couple of other things in the mail (for the sake of positioning) then I'll be sure to post pics.

looks like a fairly straight forward shuffling tug

you really made it? holy shit i love you

Dude I just got my free stickers too fuck I'm so happy thank you bro, you sent me free stickers twice lmao seriously I love you this honestly means a lot to me.
SESH TIL I REST

Stickers came in from WAT today. Haven't decided which car to put them on yet.

neither, please

Where can I get a fujiwara tofu sticker? I never got the one I ordered from bumsquid guy. Didn't see one on any of the stores in the OP.

Would I look like a giant faggot if I put an Akina Speed Stars sticker on my 2016 Versa? I just like Initial D. I realize I drive a slow ass car.

>closed while we process preorders
If we can do it over email or something though then sure.

To notori, are you looking for someone to design something for free? I'm willing to try and do work. Sounds like fun.

but how will people know that I have the dankest memes if I don't advertise it?

always looking

the 86 was considered slow to everyone in the show if you don't remember.

I dunno if it's a good idea on my part. Already backlogged, but if you drop me a line I can figure something out.

>Your dad's fw that envelope

I have one on a Saturn ion, I think you're fine

Do you have something in mind?
If not, I can just toss you designs.

if you wanna drop me an email or post what you got here that would be cool.

notorivinyl at gmail com

My dad thinks furries are cool dude it's all good he doesn't give a fuck

My buddy gives me shit because I like girls wearing animal ears/tails. Says I'm a furry. That furry shit is gross to me though man.
I'm talking about humans having animal faces and bodies etc.

>My buddy gives me shit because I like girls wearing animal ears/tails. Says I'm a furry.
That's pretty fucking furry bro, maybe you're in denial?
All it takes is that one pic fur you to find and it's over, just that one pic is out there somewhere waiting to convert you.

This is the kind of shit I like. They can have fake ears, like a costume prop. I just think it's cute.
Anything past this is beyond me. Also, you're wrong on that man. I tired to like it but i'm just not into it.

Give it time my man, give it time.

Your problem, imo, is that you let one interest define you and your online persona.
I mean, perhaps that is just you on Veeky Forums but I commonly see this with many people and things.
This sounds pretentious as hell but i'm not one thing that I like. Being a furry sounds like an unhealthy obsession.

This is very kawaii. But won't you get arrested in murrica if you have this on your car?

Well. I ordered it. Fuck it.

Also, anyone know what size shifter I'd need for my Versa? I want one of those Pokeball shifters.

>sounds like an unhealthy obsession.
*is an unhealthy obsession.
Nigger, you have no idea about the stuff that I fap to, I'm all over /d/, but I never advertise it anywhere but there, and I sure as fuck don't tripfag with the specific fetish in the name and try to 'convert' people to my deviancies.
>Mr.AnalWhoLovesAnal
>DickgirlFapMan[MyBoipucciIsReady]
>DiaperLord[CaviarDelicious]
It's all the same cancer but only fucking furries go so far as to have a persecution complex about it when people tell them to fuck off with their fetishes on a board evidently not dedicated to them. And then they wonder why people hate them. Jesus Christ.

I don't hate Mrcummy at all, I just have empathy towards them. I'm sure his/her life isn't that great. The furry thing is a form of escapism, a coping method. May I assume a low self esteem?
I just know for a fact that if they stood back and worked on themselves more and had meaningful goals in life, they wouldn't feel the need to cling to a subculture of fetish enthusiasts.
I think it all boils down to your maturity level, though. As well as your life experience. I too used to be similar.

I used to be a huge weeb. I was cringe status.
I still enjoy anime/manga and Japanese culture but that is just one part of my life, is what I mean.
If I see anthropomorphic characters on a slap or something, that's cool man. Nothing wrong with that.

So you do want some horse dick?

When you realize placing them on sideways takes up more space than them being horizontal

Then you awkwardly are forced to start another line, unless I peel them all off an re-align them.

Or seek out shorter slaps that will fit in those top and bottom spots that are shorter. Banana Boy from Yummy, for example. It's slightly shorter than most. It's 2.375 inches tall. It might be short enough to fit.

It's that I didn't put the Run The Night one high enough. Like, it could easily go another inch and a half up. I could also space them out less.

Also true. So other than removing them and buying them all again, you have 2 choices I see. Either get small stickers, like die cut text or something, and put those at the tops and bottoms of the window to utilize those spaces, or just accept it and pretend your rear window is presented in letterbox format.

p much already accepted I fucked up.
I'll find some small things to toss in there, I suppose.

Not too bad at all. The vinyl I use weeds super easy and I got lucky with my settings last time around so everything has been cake lately. The 3rd or 4th character in has four little little slots that take a second but pretty easy overall.

I figure when it's big enough it shouldn't be too bad. I just try to steer clear of kanji because of complexity for smaller cuts. The fujiwara stickers are more or less peel off with a few details that are still pretty easy ever since I got my cut settings dialed in like what you're saying.

Finally got around to putting BT on. Repping another senpai!

whered you get those stickers? Really stroke my 80's retro style obsession, which is completely unwarranted considering im only 18

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET A SESH STICKER

We're sort of in an 80's revival right now. Different takes on it in mainstream vs "underground" but present all across the board. You're not the only one.

Here they are in order:

shitboxme.me/?product=nightshift-night-caller-ver (this is sold out)

thelonelydrivers.bigcartel.com/product/lonely-drivers-original-white-sticker

backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/product/backyard-tuners-retro-version (I have V1, which is sold out, but V2 is still in stock and not overly different)

The bottom one is from yummystickies.bigcartel.com/ but he is out of town right now so the shop is closed for another week. Mine is a flat black on chrome gold though. Normally, you get either shiny black on chrome gold or flat black on flat gold.

Update when you get it,
I put the Akina Speed Stars licence plate frame on my meme 86 and I think it looks alright.

Can't hide that TX plate, son.
Where you at?

The West part :^)

Fuk. I'm outta Austin. Looking for more people to roll with, our Monday night meet got shut down.

Midland/Odessa here, I'm going to down to Austin in a few months for vacation. Any spots I should visit? Fun curvy roads or anything?

Oh damn. I Just started browsing this board last week and haven't been here in years. I was the one who worked with itsproper to get this sticker made back in 2009~ish. I since sold the car I wanted them for but I'm surprised they still make it.
The itsproper guys were pretty easy to work with and just required a vectored image and a purchase order of 5 or more in case you were wondering.

>tfw want to wait to get stickers until i get a 300zx
>want to put stickers on my shitty escape anyway
Fuck me

Hey Notori, what do you use for printing/cutting your decals

I can't even remember what stickers I ordered, I've been waiting so long. I suppose they'll either show up and I'll be pleasantly surprised, or I'll have to sell my bootyhole to recoup the money I spent.

lmao deadass
plz come stickers

Looking sweet, user.

V1 and V2 are different quite a bit. V1 was actually printed oversized by mistake (note the blank border around the edges). Also, V1 looks awesome in the daytime. V2 looks awesome at night.

Any eta on when the Shall We design will be available?

Shipping out from the print shop today. If I have any luck at all, I'll be able to get orders out before leaving to ACEN.

Duuuuuuuude

Im the user that cuts free stickers time to time. WHERE the hell do you get that material ??

Went mudding the other day in my STI. Thanks for protecting my glass based stickies

Anyone order stuff from Robust before? How much does he charge senpaitachi, is it reasonable?