/drg/ Danganronpa General - Socki Edition

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=413410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Souda here!

Kyoko's gross scar hands are cute!

I'm not ready, hold me /drg/.

I want Miaya to be real human being

What the fuck is with the sudden increase of useless namefags?
You're not special for posting the same pictures over and over again
You don't need a name for that
Unless you're actively contributing in some way, a name is useless.
People recognize you by your posting habits anyways, dumbasses

Souda!!

Is this thread the paradise she was talking about?

Sayaka is beloved.

Souda!!

I only put on a name for the Hunger Games thing, now I'm back to being Anoymous

There are like, 3 Souda posters, besides, it's fun

Ablobloblo

>Naegi got to fuck that

Guess he ain't the SHSL Lucky Student for nothing.

Does it really count if he doesn't remember it?

He got his memories back remember?

It was a memory once

To be fair, I thought I was the only Souda Poster.

I still can't believe Naegi never tapped that

Most of what she's talking about is on eight chan so I guess so

Says the used good so bad that even Monaca's pedo brother doesn't want anything to do with you.

>implying he wasnt mesmerized by her ass at the end of UDG
>he would have killed monaca if he didnt spot that youthful butt bouncing up and down

kotokos ass saved monaca

> so bad that even Monaca's pedo brother doesn't want anything to do with you.
I'll take that as a compliment. You can keep your pedo brother all to yourself.

Oh please Kotoko. No one wants that failure.

If there's one thing that has stopped a charging pedo, it's her butt.

How Chiaki's exam would look like? Speedrun of Ghosts'n'Goblins and Ninja Gaiden on stage? Demonstration performance in high-MMR Dota game?

Then why are you trying to push that waste of space on me? If you don't want him, then what makes you think I want him.

Monaca's pedo brother isn't allowed to be this cute

Monaca figured that your standards for men were pretty low. Maybe you just like men that wore cowboy hats that played the kazoos... why does every video I find with you and your mother so weird?

I want sayaka to bear my children!

I know you hate me for leaving you to die a adorbs death, but even you know my standards aren't that low. Kazoos? How did you...... I thought I deleted those videos.

>I still can't believe Naegi never tapped that
How do we know he didn't?

You can't never delete anything from the internet, and even if you could try there are always backups.
You may need to find where you buried your mother and reanimate her to find out where she stored the rest. Monaca's certain there's a lost treasury that you don't want anyone to... "accidentally" find.

Some of these are quite funny, like the Doraemon parody.

Well, its going to be like proving god's existence, there is evidence for either.

But in Naegi's case, its a weeb series, and virgins are for some reason liked more.

Needs Mukuro.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

NOPE

in my lucid dreams i have sex with hiy oko

>Some of these are quite funny, like the Doraemon parody.
Even my mom hated that parody. I can't believe the old men were so into it. Can you do me a favor and forget that you saw those videos.

Poor Poor Kotoko. That's alright. The bad men are gone... they'll probably be replaced with more bad men later on in your life, so Monaca suggests enjoying your comfort as it lasts. Sure it's a comfort of being hunted by my automated Monokuma and drooling-ly stupid adults, but there's at least some solace in knowing that you, right now, are safe.

Not wanting Mukuro in a bikini.

Glad to see that lucid dreaming is working out for you user.

Hmm, I've just noticed this, but..

Remember in DR1 when Mukuro promised to introduce Naegi to someone once this was all over? I always thought it was herself, but looking at this picture made me notice a contradiction...

She talks about an "aggressive girl", "someone who is not afraid to show off what she's got"

Sound to like she is talking about a girl that is pretty popular, outgoing and definitely not shy.

Someone please make a gif of nanami falling onto the bench here

Love that scene

Now, Look at this picture.

Does it look like she was talking about the girl blushing just from having her picture taken??

Could it be she was really talking about ....

Well um... got me there

She's blushing from the way Junko's treating her. She was definitely talking about herself.

But someone like that would not blush from the way anybody treats them. Trust me.

Theres only one other thing that doesnt make sense, but I havent figured that out yet.

Hey, why not?

So, you're saying that she wanted to introduce Hopeman to Junko?
Why?

Monaca's good at that.

For some reason I can see this happening

Another thing that kind of makes it plausible is the fact that she talked about Junko's model life attracting strange men to her. Its not likely she was talking about a secretive life of a mercenary right?

Maybe she thought he could cure her

Not that guy, but i think Mukuro was trying to introduce herself to Makoto.

Not in the way you think, as in meet the real her kind of deal.

Ok, but then why does Mukuro look nothing like what she described in ?

Don't you think all that objectively describes Junko much better, and not the timid girl sitting and blushing somewhere?

Well, given she is Mukuro and not Junko, its possible she is describing Junko.

But her feeling still stands right?

Yes, that makes it even more strange

This is going to be odd fivesome.

Happening

store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=413410

would be funny if it was her falling onto the bench, and just rising out of it the same way she fell.

Welp, Monaca needs to go to bed now. How you have wonderful days, even without Monaca here to support you directly.

...and Kotoko, don't die just yet. Monaca enjoys seeing you squirm. It's just like the old days, except you now you are aware of it.

Good night /drg/

Bye Monaca, you're my favorite villain

lame, i thought it would be something exciting

Finally theyre gone

Answer me this:
Junko values despair above all else, but still seems to feel other emotions(such as love)
Let's say she and Hopeman fall in love. Would it not be in her best interest to bring herself more despair by killing him, over loving him, sine she values despair above all else

I'll also go to bed, see you later /drg/
Souda!!

Laterz.

Goodnight. :)

Well, that didn't end well for Johnny Cage, i hope he has a steel dick

It does say in the wiki that she wasnt born like this, and some event in her childhood made her snap, so what if another event "unsnaps" her?

I know the chances are slim, but I believe in them! Its at the very least a possibility

Junko's Ryouko is the same as Hajime's Izuru.

An unnatural transformation, Junko was born and made in despair, she can only be twisted into a normal person, but never being one out of choice.

I found this
Is this good enough?

But then who got the insurance money when she died??

Hifumi x Mikan fanfiction when

Not even talking about Ryoko, that was a pretty unnatural transformation, and you can see her personality is "crippled" from the way she acts.

I just need to finish Zero and I will tell you what I think, I have a theory, I want to see if something confirms it.

>chisa faked her death for insurance fraud

I see

It would be funnier if there was a skidmark labeled "THIS IS SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT"

Buguro, bring me the cookies. It's been 20 minutes I ate and I feel despair

I guess we should let you starve then, for despair.

>coach this hairy

Is that the same Nidai in these threads?

>Mukuro, bathroom!
>What?
>Bathroom! Bathroom!!

Late night /drg/ is a sexy /drg/.

>Late night
Found the american
Post sexy pics

Who's the artist? I really love their style.