/gsg/ - Grand Strategy GeneraI

We don't have an official steam or discord group.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 5th:

25 – Guangwu claimed the throne as emperor of the Han dynasty after Wang Mang, who had seized the throne himself and proclaimed the Xin dynasty, died when peasant rebels besieged Chang'an.
1772 – Russia, Prussia and Habsburg Austria began the First Partition of Poland to help restore the regional balance of power in Eastern Europe among those three countries.
1888 – Bertha Benz made the first long-distance automobile trip, going 106 km (66 mi) from Mannheim to Pforzheim, Germany, in a Benz Patent-Motorwagen , returning the next day.
1916 – First World War: The British Empire's Sinai and Palestine Campaign began with a victory in the Battle of Romani.
1981 – US President Ronald Reagan fired the 11,345 striking members of the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization en masse.

>News
CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

old thread: >>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for GR is great

Remember to report and ignore shitposting

3rd for legitimate thread

So when I form a new country, like going from Austria to Austria-Hungary, I am supposed to save and reload it immediately after I take the decision and before I unpause?

R&I BTFO

honestly i'm no expert on maps, i can only say how they compare really if it's overlaid on a more standard projection. from a glance everything moving out from europe seems weirdly curved the more you go towards the edges of the map

Correct, otherwise things tend to be wonky. You don't necessarily have to do that, but to be safe, the way you described should prevent any issues.

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5*
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I may sperg out if you download this
° Talex and his Grandi Youth may harass you if you download this

Remember that the R&I reports all posts made by or about unHPM and is prone to delete entire discussions on it because he's a petty cunt, so if you want to report bugs or suggest something, contact the mod maker at Steam or Discord

based cobra making proper threads and standing up to the Grandi thread monopoly.

Is either the Swiss Cultures minimod or the France minimod compatible with the latest version of HPM? Also, is the France minimod balanced?

I disagree with you using that minimod, Picards are a culture completely distinct from French and that fragile balance should not be tampered with.

TRIANON

mosley meme

>0854 ▶
> mosley meme
gmmm

bump :^)

they deleted it

ebin

>deleting a thread with 150 replies for no reason

>more thread drama
can we just stop this autism

A momentous hour has struck for /gsg/. Envious rivals everywhere force us to legitimate defense. The sword has been forced into our hands. I hope that in the event that my efforts to the very last moment do not succeed in bringing our opponents to reason and in preserving peace, we may use the sword, with the help of cobra, so that we may sheathe it again with honor. War will demand enormous sacrifices by the shitposters, but we shall show the enemy what it means to attack /gsg/. And so I commend you to alex grandi. Go forth into the steamgruppe, kneel down before cobra, and implore his help for our brave army.

>Hi everyone, it feels good to be back! With the team trickling back after well deserved vacation this week,

PODJEW YOU STUPID AUTISTIC FAGGOT, KYS

its time to wage war aginst the janny AKA Alex Grandi de Silveira

redpill me on liquor

It depends on what you're looking for. HOI3 has much deeper combat, however if you don't care to micro manage 200-300 divisions during Barbarossa, then HOI4 is an OK choice. Politically, HOI4 is much, much deeper than HOI3, factions aren't dead set like in HOI3 and it is much much easier to change your own and other countries ruling party. Countries names and colors vary by ruling party as they do in Victoria II. In addition Hoi4 has a more meaningful production system, you no longer have abstract IC like HOI3, but you have civilian and military factories as well as production lines and efficiency. In terms of playability, HOI4 is extremely shallow, however due to the ease of modabillity, and after a few expansions, I should be A great game. However HOI3 has been fully fleshed out (here I warn you that if you plan on buying HOI3 getting all of he expansions are a must). In terms of fun, I've had much more fun playing HOI4 than I did HOI3

Liquor? I haven't even met her!

holy shit janny confirmed for cobra

redpill me on alex grandi

makes robmod, owns radical yugoslavia

I wish there was a way in Vicky to see your past income and spendings broken down by type
Sometimes I randomly go from +300 to -400 in like three days and I don't know what the fuck went wrong

Our leader Alex Grandi is a devout protestant and we won't allow discussion of anything against his beliefs. Alex is a janny, expect a swift deletion for talking about "memes" such a liquor.

>liquor
>not allowed

t. Amarox

>tfw inviting an ugly homosexual nigger priest to your court to convert a heretic province
he also has claims on 3 kingdoms, if only i had the strength to install him for maximum wewuzery

i once had a nigger HRE emperor in my wewuz game where i created a custom west african character as a count in the HRE and overthrew the emperor

me lads i found a way to counter lick her grandi posting
>Liquor? I am the cuck, not the nigger bull!

the cuck is supposed to lick the bull's semen out of the woman's vagina

t. swedish cuckold pro

> I like Mexico and love the spirit of Mexican people, but we must protect our borders from people, from all over, pouring into the U.S

Remember to join Radical Yugoslavia today. Only together can we stand up to Grandi and his monopoly on /gsg/.

whats that upside-down tomato in the rebel section of the POPs

you don't like my mod?

militant liquorists

Why'd he have to fuck things up so badly

why the fuck do you guys always do this?

Liquor?! But I am the cuck, not the nigger bull!

lmao italy

am i doing alright? i mostly have no idea what i'm doing

What are you doing

>Righteous

giving clay where clay is due
what's the crisis cooldown? I want MORE PRESTIGE

Is that 3.03 or 3.04?
3.03: 18 months
3.04: 5 years

Daily reminder that Paradox actually hired Caleb for country names

event Caleb is more clever than this

I quitted and uninstalled when fascist Turkey became Neo-Ottoman empire

Why "Neo" when the actual Ottoman Empire was 20 years ago, within fucking living memory? Was the 1815 French monarchy the "Neo-French Kingdom"? The post-Cromwell monarchy the "Neo-English Kingdom"? The Netherlands after WW2 the "Neo-Kingdom of the Netherlands"?

Just fucking call it the Ottoman Empire and be done with it.

but user
The memes

I have a secret for all you lads, hurry before it's exposed.

If you buy the Paradox dlc, start the game, and then refund it you'll still have the dlc unlocked.

100% Jewhan proof.

Is this a BELIEVABLE WORLD ?

who is that bearded goofball?

Wait seriously
kek

Didn't actual Turk fascists hate the Empire and focused on Altaic autism?

Yeah, with V2's system Fascists would be Turanists and reactionaries would be Ottomanists I think

Reminder we have a proper thread here

>only 11 replies compared to 56 here
fuck off

>has to bump his shitty thread because it was nearly archived
wew

talex

Kill yourself, we have 5 times the posts

What a fucking looser

Dead thread

Look mate if people are using the new thread then just abandon the old one
There is such a thing as losing gracefully, don't become the Occupy Me 100% nigger

fuck off

occupy me 100% bitch

epic

:^)

:^(

:O)

Shenrryr

One of the /gsg/ approved youtubers

:^)

:^(

BENIS :DDDDDD

ebin

mememememmees

What are tanks and motorized infantry good for in HoI 4? It feels like they can't beat regular infantry and artillery in terms of sheer combat power.

Encirclements

HPM, are you here?