The Great Induction Faggot War

Does Veeky Forums prefer the sound of a forced induction car, or a naturally aspirated car?

Exhibit A:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVzlMPJGxAE

Exhibit B:

youtube.com/watch?v=D62ZvNhTkgk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95MhCNKf7CA
youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_6voI1Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you remove your muffler to make it sound 'better', you're just a giant faggot screaming for attention.
An exhaust can sound beautiful with an actual pipe on it, even with the muffler.

Nitrous

>atmospheric sound
>forced induction power

>all those dash lights on in the M5

>straight pipe
>bad
Interesting, summer has hit Veeky Forums pretty hard.

Straight pipes a shit. Fuck off with your disgusting shit.

As someone who has just purchased his first turbocharged car, I don't think I will ever, ever get tired of listening to my turbo and bpv making sweet love with my engine. Ever, for as long as I live

What, mad you can't straight pipe the bus?

I'm enjoying my natural V8 burble with a delicious exhaust sound, not some attentionwhoring broken voice-box screamer.

LMAO BUS PASS ROASTED BOOM LE MAYO FAMILIA

Spoken like a mad babby 2bh

>t. busrider

Seconded.

BOOM ROASTED LMAO YOU FUCKING CHEEKY CUNT IM SUCH A BUS RIDER

Maybe when you move out of your moms house and get a job you'll understand why I'm so much better than you at literally everything. You're so far below me, I can't even see you anymore. You're smaller than an ant to me. I could crush you and not even notice. I wouldn't even notice you under my boot and would just flatten you.

Could have kept youth shut but no, you just had to speak. You're done, kid.

>people straight pipe for the sound
this fucking faggot

Glad muffler deletes are illegal here, just saying. That shit ain't just loud, it's obnoxiously loud and antisocially loud.

not him but
>having to confirm you are a powerful alpha male on the internet

typical cuck move

I prefer the sounds your boipussy makes when I force it to induct my dick

NA

youtube.com/watch?v=95MhCNKf7CA

Carb'd

youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_6voI1Sw

Those both sound mean as hell but the Pagani exhaust is cooler. Very few turbo'd cars sound like that though, and Pagani put a lot of effort into getting that aural experience just right.

People who drive straight pipes on public roads should be lynched.