Vindictus General

Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army Reinforcement Sale: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15417/royal-army-reinforcement-sale
Limited Costume Sale - Week 3: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15547/limited-costume-sale-week-3

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vindictus.nexon.net/news/15706/inner-armor-50-off-sale
vindictus.nexon.net/news/12895/jump-to-75-event
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hongfire-community/mmorpg-discussion/vindictus/209843-vindictus-mabinogi-heroes-nude-mod/page571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why won't you die?
why do you try so hard to live?

pls poost and make webums

First for fucking Delia.

dont forget theres also an Inner Armor 50% Off Sale vindictus.nexon.net/news/15706/inner-armor-50-off-sale

fucking useless amirite

>buy pantsu for my deli
>3 weeks later, 50% sale
I guess this is a reason to get pantsu for my other characters

he didn't say to fuck you tho

How do I get my Arisha to do the jumpy aerial slashes?

counter drain and then press ad or do ruin blade wsadadws asdsw asdsw

can nexon release miul already so I can delete my unfun Kai without feeling bad

that's just Arisha's secondary weapon
Miul was originally supposed to be an int character anyway

is xgun kai more fun than bow?

Yes, but considering Bows are a weapon designed to get masochists off, it's not really saying much.

he's rooty tooty point and shooty while bow is LLLLLADADADADAD so yeah he's more fun imo

honestly, I can't say xgun is rooty tooty point and shooty, every kai I've seen needs to stop fucking shooting and use their god damn abilities more because they do WAY more damage

Am I supposed to have 3 of these?

No, but it's probably a good thing.
Also, press that fucking Sort All button you savage

>you can't fall off the higher levels of misty summit mine thanks to invisible walls
all of my thrills are gone

>he doesn't have his boxes sorted by equips, consumables, materials, misc
savages all of you

Seems like a waste of space to have one chest dedicated solely for equips, no? I mean, I don't think that all your gear and hotkeys even fill up 48 spaces.

>irrelevant op garbage
americans

Not them, but I store all my hotbar items, my current equips/other equips, and equips and shit I've hoarded over the years. I actually am close to filling up the equipment chest

>hoarding

You have a problem user. Go seek help.

>He doesn't keep all his event stuff
>He doesn't have other alternate equips for dress up
heck off????

Will any fight ever be as good as Ingkells and Keaghan? They had an good amount of characterization and were likable characters, the music was fucking amazing, the fights themselves felt like a duel against a rival, and they carried an incredible amount of weight in the story.

It kind of makes sense in multiplayer games since you never know when they'll discontinue an item. You could potentially be sitting on a gold mine.

Ingkells was only good until the reinforcements come out and even then he's easy as fuck

>twinky dweeb with a nothin personnel moveset, a shitty first phase gimmick and an instakill
>good
fuck no, humanoid teleporting bosses need to be axed from the game

Either you're trolling or you're a pleb.

Only a pleb would like bosses because they're SO EPIC AND EMOTIONAL XDDD even when they play like absolute shit.

I want to hug Lynn!

Not the same person. I don't like either of those bosses for being epic or emotional. I think they're well designed bosses, and were challenging for their time. I don't see why you would think otherwise.

This has actually happened to me
>buy Void Reaper Cloak for 1,5m once it got released
>trade it with a Peridot Belt after a few years
100% worth it

Reminder that only girls should play girl characters and only boys should play boy characters.

because she so useless?
i know that feel

I don't want to replace my Lynn with Delia
But Delia Smashes feel so rewarding, and getting first dps is something I rarely experienced

reminder that you're a fucking useless idiot

Hey now.

Ingkells has pretty limited moves (and a big health bar, leading to a repetitive fight) and an absolute bullshit second half that ironically doesn't even occur anymore unless you're soloing. I don't mind him that much but even CBH would be more a well-designed boss than him.

Nothing about Keaghan is well-designed, however. Excessive teleporting kills the pace and artificially stretch fights out, devil statue is more gasoline into this fire, bad particle effects with a shitton of black in a stage that's already almost black and white, boss is so small that he blends into any party of more than 3 people, etc. Maybe I'll give him the 2nd phase's music.

And "their time" was 4 years ago. You don't have any character that struggle with them the same way anymore.

>tfw 6 years ago you didn't level meditate

would've been completely worth it, who knew

>tfw all these F R E E ap shop items from across 3 other characters

>hit 90
>lose desire to play
>spend all ingame time idling and looking at Delia's delias
More hair/inner when?

Neamhain is cute! CUTE!

im ready with 30k att

are the stat requirements for s3 20k atk and 10k def? even in the early ben chen stages? i have a full 80 set now and i'm still missing 1k from each that's with all the event accessories too

no you're not

you can get by with just 17k attack and zero defense
just don't get hit

is it worth it to level up my lvl75 character to 90 for dat lvl 90 free shit and give it to my main? i dont really want to level another character

untradable so no

vindictus.nexon.net/news/12895/jump-to-75-event
in here it says tradeable within same account

>not turning ui off when ssing
koreans confirmed for plebs

retard

nigger

>doing the hardest raid ever released
>better turn off my very important UI so some whtie piggu doesn't get angry at me

>cant just click - to close ui and - again to bring ui up after ssing
korean plebs i tell you

retard

Is the server lag considerably worse for someone on the west coast to play on East server instead of West, or is it relatively marginal

Anyone selling a +14 glaive? Eu server

>Lynn

>heterochromia

Pleas don't offend best girl

Different eye colors on our characters when?

I could pick that phallus out of a line up

You're a rockstar.

when should I safely drop the game so that I'm in time for the next clover

right now

gay

Dead game.

Does this game have nude mods? I can't stand the shitty default underwear

Better pay up goy

Inners are 50% off right now

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hongfire-community/mmorpg-discussion/vindictus/209843-vindictus-mabinogi-heroes-nude-mod/page571

Why is this the OP image?

Why are you so good at tucking your benis between an inch and a half of black cloth?

Why are you bullying the bear?

I've just got to hold out hope this crafting system isn't going to screw me. Again.

Is the lugh armor made with tailoring?

God damn the Korean language is hard. Even more honorifics than Japanese and I have a hard time discerning which letters are which in the damn boxes they're organized in.

gay

Yes

I don't like those nails desu

How much can I sell a 7080 Matk terminus weapon feather for? The ability is 2k damage one.

What happened?!

Shit, I almost forgot Vindictus is a prequel to Mabinogi. What sort of game is Mabinogi? A typical MMORPG or an action game like Vindy?

A fantasy life RPG.

It was the shit back in the day.
Today, I don't think a new player would have any fun.

Level 90 gear fucking sucks

No it doesn't.

Is there any easy way to grind for seals of bravery? I remember when S2 first came out I soloed the raids on level 30-40, but now it seems easy mode doesn't give seals. ;_;

Get VIP and solo S1 raids. 6 seals right off the bat from the easy solo raids. You can finish the rest by doing all of Rocheste raids and maybe a couple of real raids

which S1 raids are easiest to solo again? I think Betrayal and Shakarr?

How much could I sell my lubbers sketchy enhance coupon for?

betrayal, shakarr, succubus, muir

I'll give you 1 gold.

Succubutt, Shakarr, Betrayal, Aghlan all really easy.

Not S1 but Muir too, that's your 20 seals with VIP+this event.

how much should I sell this +10 consistent thorned rose on east for?

or some +10 dreamwalker twinswords

whats the easiest way to cut mp4s into webms?

webm for retards

selling +12 rune 300mil east