/owg/ - Overwatch General

Never Ever Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hana song

Dva is better than monkey in nearly every way.

I think monkey shoud be unkillable (by non-stand characters) when ulting.

Yeah, 'cause I'm not a shitter.

Pharah a shit
SHIIIIIT

I'm marrying Reinhardt!

Placed!

How did I do? What's a good rank to have?

Also, why is everyone so against Widow in comp? It's not like we're top 500. At our skill levels that meta isn't going to matter. Just let me spend time with waifu in peace. Feels like we're Romeo and Juliet, everyone trying to prevent our relationship. No, I'm not going to switch to Soldier 76. Stop harassing me and my waifu and instead focus on the match.

Adjust to the meta, pick a hard carry character and climb out. You're quite below average right now. Aim for rank 60, that's the /owg/ bar for "not on the same level as a braindead idiot", I've found.

y u do dis

45-55 is average

you are average

Reduce cooldown on shield OR make shield tougher

Reduce cooldown on jump even more

Make his charge faster

He's bad without insane team support and even then he's only used in KOTH.

>How did I do?
Horrible
>What's a good rank to have?
55+ min, 65+ recommended
>Also, why is everyone so against Widow in comp?
Because you're worthless unless you hit 75%+ headshots per match

Did you make a bot for this?

Who is the best healer?

yay, now I can leave competitive mode forever. Everyone's way too bossy and rude and unfun compared to bot matches and quickplay. And this way I won't be paired up against the ultra tryhards.

reinhardt with his dick

>not ready for ranked yet
>just got level 25
>could play and place and get ranked rewards
>even if I git gud and get 70+ for S2 people will see than in S1 I placed 20 or lower and forever consider me shit
wat actually do? Are the S1 rewards worth plaguing my permanent record?

what is your ABSOLUTE FAVORITE hana

Servers have been fucked for me ever since the DDoS. I'm so sad lads, post D.va but also have conversations of substance

What if he simply jumped in the direction of his crosshairs, and he could tackle opponents this way.
>Jump and dive downward/forward to push people off ledges
>it's more possible to escape sticky situations inside buildings
>lightning rocket suicide spike Pharahs to their death
Or maybe add an alt fire to his ult where he can pick up enemies in each hand, once per hand per ult

dude huge guns LMAO

It's called autism

Genji is cute!

His little Swedish friend knows about that

>Are the S1 rewards worth plaguing my permanent record?
yes

>cant climb out of rank 40s
>over 300 ranked games played

I feel like I HAVE to rank up too, I already spent at least 200 dollars on lootboxes and bought all of the tracer and mei skins and unlockables I could(my two mains)

hana montana's song

youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

Gotta have them if you are going to get into a fight with your former best friend at the Olympics

>tfw was about to post post healslut with this image
you bastard

Reminder to block every Bastion player you see.

you are correct

autism is a strong force

It's literally impossible to land beyond 40 unless you are uninstall tier bad
Also no one cares about previous seasons rank

So. distance relationship with a girl. She's usually always on in Battlenet.

Can someone tell me if Battlenet sets you on "afk" automatically or do you have to do it manually? Sometimes she says she was afk all day but she wasn't displayed as afk in Battlenet, ever.

Weird question, I know. But important to me.

Does some bro know?

it's automatic

I want to be D.Va in this picture

wait, so are their more rewards after placing or can I go back to quick play and farm loot boxes? Does comp give more exp?

Is this a new copypasta or something?

He doesn't need a gimmick or anything. He just needs to be more usable in more situations.

His ult is extremely underwhelming. It's good to stay alive to continue pissing the team off but for the most part it's bad unless you have a cliff nearby. 1000 health is nothing when discord is now in every game and reaper exists.

He should get that shit as fast as pre nerf mercy. It's mostly harmless and is only annoying. It REQUIRES team support to have anything happen.

His shield is just bad. It has a really long cooldown but it's fragile af. It should either be quick to cooldown or sturdier. Maybe a little of both.

Right now all he has is mobility. That shit is it.

She is my only constant in this world

Post yfw Genji gets inevitably nerfed

Same
That's kinda hot

sleepy girls are cute so this one

ok

>genji ults
>ana ults genji

why does evil-bong make MUH DICK go into overdrive?

winston's ult seems to be more useful defensively (against enemy ult, etc) nowadays.

I like this one.

Can I play Morpheus in Overwatch?

So how salty are you nerds about this summer loot box business? Seems like even the normal web is having conniptions about it, so I assume you mongs are treating your hair out and declaring war on blizzard?

Was it you what done a ddos yesterday eh?

I really just want Genji's ult to be nerfed in some way. I'm fine with him being really strong, but I'm tired of watching him wipe my team over and over again all by himself.

just zen ult pham
fucking simple

are_you_not_entertained.webm

hot

>retard roadhog tries flanking on defense away from group
>gets stomped
>he's in the premade group of 3

This one

>no one cares about previous seasons rank
tell that to the 40+ people that called me out on placing silver II in a season I took a break during, where I placed platinum or diamond every other season in LoL

moderately upset that i can't buy the new midriff bong skin with my saved up good boy points

>just be zen

i want fun

Because he's /owg/made flesh, and our finest poster, dedicated beyond measure. He is the best.

post other healtslut pics
preferably ultra lewd

/owg/ doesn't care that much about the game besides the new meme of genji bitching

a lot of our posts here is just waifu stuff

for example: it's especially useful to bump ana-ulted miscreants away from your team and bodyblock various other ults.

just be urself haha

What do you think Men's actual bust size is?
Think she's a virgin or is she a total slut celebrates a job well done with a ganbang?

His ult is really pretty shit compared to every other ult considering he loses dps, and has about as much hp as a huffing pig
what if he had 50 hp regen per second

hi

>no corrupted Pharah art
>its all evil bong and widowmaker

JUST

I'll photoshop some up now but it'll be trash

hello

Or they could add the 1 second stun if you launch someone into a wall with ult

I don't think men are supposed to have a bust size user.

disgusting

/dad/ main here in the upper 50s

Have fun deranking to 30s within a week. If I have trouble carrying with dad I doubt you can contribute enough with widow to climb. Also you're sub 50 it's gonna be even more unlikely.

Hopefully you realize this before you ruin your decent placement spot cuz I guarantee you dig a hole you ain't getting out til next season.

Can you do a corrupted mercy too?

The ranking metric is extremely fucked, even Kaplan himself said they fucked it up. There's no way to know exactly what's the average. Sure you may look at overbuff or something and see that ~50 is around the 50th percentile but that only takes into account people who looked up themselves on the website, so the sample pool is hilariously small. ~350k for 15 million players? Even if only 10% of the people played competitive or did their placement matches that's still 1.25million people unaccounted for.

Mid 40s is in my opinion the solid 55th percentile. Maybe 60 with some deviations in regions and such.

I'm just gonna do a trash suit color edit and give her angry eyebrows lmao

corrupted Mercy would have to be a more subtle Mad Doctor vibe and I have 0 artistic talent

>Roadhog pulls me toward him and his team
>activate ult

Hana Hall of Fame.
If you're not here, reconsider your Hanaposting repertoire.

Reapers or Hogs golden guns?

So, Imp/Devil?

>Zenyatta: orb of faggotry now has a cooldown of 15 seconds after the effect dissapates on the target

>Zarya charges up much slower and builds up more damage in exchange for giving her a slight base damage buff

>Bastion: now rooted for 8 seconds when transforming to turret form and must go through a 1 second animation to get out of it, turret fire also spreads out further at longer distances

>Symmetra: can now place up to 12 projections, Shift can cycle between her laser eyes, camouflaged pulse mines (10 damage with knock back, 3 second arm time) when stepped on by enemy, and a shield deployer that grants 50 shield that dissipates quickly over 1 second when stepped on by ally (3 second arm time) by pressing the 1,2, and 3 keys

>Winston:rocket jump does more damage based on height of fall, increased base jump cooldown that goes down with reduced health

tfw no lewd mercy pics

That's not really corrupted.

What are the top tier ways to play D.Va?
I started playing as her and my skill rating went from 49 to 52, but it's getting harder to be as effective.

>D.va ults toward my entire team grouped up while him just running back
>Hook it out of them
>Die but they win the game.
Pretty good feel. Hooking rip tires out are fun too

>roadhog pulls me in
>game constantly ignores when i press shift or E to mitigate
>favor of the shooter except when you mitigate
nice lies blizzard

I can play zarya and d.va all day.

I don't like playing non tank heros

Translation?

I did not know you could do that. I main Hog, too.

>attacking
>team picks bastion, torbjorn, widowmaker
>go in optimistic, but realistically know we fucking lost
>inevitably lose
How do you guys actually deal with this shit? I know its "just quick play" and it "doesn't matter at all" but its still fucking annoying going into a game you literally know is lost before it even starts. I'm still shit and I can't even queue for competitive yet, but even I know that this stuff is a terrible team comp. Wat do?

Not many people have taste and intellect to realize widowmaker is the best, most sexy, and definitely the cutest girl of entire cast. Truly you are a man of culture

man the new mario vs sonic olympic games looks great!

any othe rbrawl ideas? like Tracer track running or Zayra weight lifting?

Is Winstons sheild bubble the longest god damn cooldown in the game. They need to reduce it down to 10 seconds for fucks sake.

"I want to marry Hana Song!"