F body thread

Just dug mine out of the garage today from its 5 year beauty rest. Getting some tires soon, anyone have any experience with the BFGoodrich Radial T/A?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLax-v5GRV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get either:

michaelin pilot a/s 3
good year eagle f1 aysemmtric all season
continental contact extreme dws

if you're poor, go for:
Continental pure contact
pirelli cintura p7 all season plus
michelin premier a/s

those are all the top rated sportscar tires on consumer reports.

post interior pics

Get Continental Extreme Contact DW if you need a summer tire.

NOT Extreme Contact DWS. That's an all season tire and shit for summer grip

I'm not finding any of those in 235/60/15. Just the Radial T/A, Cooper Cobra GT, and Pirelli P600.

Had mine for almost two years. It's about time to get new tires as well.

Yuuuuuuuuuuut
Just got this on last Monday

Forgot pic because am fegget

Making me miss my turd gen. First car for $250.

The one I'm trying to sell

then get a different fuckin size lmao

Should I buy a manual 305 or an auto 350?

...or an SN95?

Engine bay pics pls. Love those turbine wheels

i have BFGoodrich sport comp 2's on my 89 gta, really good tires for the money, dont know if you could get 235's though

What do these types of cars typically cost nowadays? They're stupid rare in this country but I'm moving back home in a year or two (Canada). Kind of want a C4, 87 Trans Am or an 80s Camaro. Get it out of my system.

I've got mine listed for 5 grand but I'd probably settle for 4 of course lol, mines the 84 firebird it's got 91k original miles on a 5.0 v8. My best bet is to rip off some highs schooler

I love driving that in Forza. Its a good looking car.

Guise I'm really drunk and I fucking lover V8 fbodies, fucking love you guys too

Mine

Oh hey guys

t. never actually driven one

Hi newfriend

This, even with a big fat 350 swapped in mine on stock springs she still handles like a beaut.

Hello friends!

Hi flamepidgeon friendo, I should have this running by tomorrow. Bought it from a guy who swapped in a 2nd gen firebird 400 with bored heads to use for drag racing, he put it back together but ran out of funds to get it all tuned and shit. Pretty excited to see how she roars. Can't wait to get a real lumpy cam in it.

make sure you add NO LOWBALLERS NO TIREKICKERS NO DREAMERS and I KNOW WHAT I GOT you crotchety fuck

Sounds fun. If the thread is still up tomorrow post results.

I need this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLax-v5GRV4

Best commercial compilation. The 80s were fucking rad.