Alfa Romeo Giulia reviews

Autocar has tested the 2.0 petrol (200 hp) model.

autocar.co.uk/car-review/alfa-romeo/giulia/first-drives/2016-alfa-romeo-giulia-20-multiair-review/

>One key Giulia advantage is that it's a more interesting choice than an obvious German,a nd, unexpectedly, our experience on Italian roads suggests it rides better than a Jaguar XE.

THE BOMB HAS BEEN DROPPED LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nQfBon6Ybg
auto-motor-und-sport.de/fahrberichte/fahrbericht-alfa-romeo-giulia-22-jtdm-16v-11250833.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lb6dBj3ZbKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9r2krO2mREU
omniauto.it/magazine/38257/alfa-romeo-giulia-applausi-prove-estero
autopareri.com/forums/topic/60490-problemi-jaguar-xe-e-carenze-assistenza-jaguar-italia?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All that's left is to wait a few years and kek at the recalls and depreciation :^)

The new Jaguar XE, speaking about reliability, has some very serious issues...also the assistance is the worst shit I've ever seen.

...but it's selling.

Alfa Romeo Giulia 4K first drive review 2016 – Car Keys

youtube.com/watch?v=1nQfBon6Ybg

English reviewers are saying the Giulia is better than the XE: checked.

German reviewers are saying the car is better to drive than their cars and the interior quality is between 3 Series (the worst) and Audi A4 (the best), according to: auto-motor-und-sport.de/fahrberichte/fahrbericht-alfa-romeo-giulia-22-jtdm-16v-11250833.html

10/10

I want this car

Alfa Romeo è Passione, cuore, istinto... PUNTO! Forza ALFA ROMEO!

youtube.com/watch?v=lb6dBj3ZbKA

Questo video mi fa venire il cazzo duro.

Dopo l'incidente, la 155 incazzata che va a caccia della Mercedes con quel muso violentissimo...i brividi.

Video test from the faggot SHMEE150

youtube.com/watch?v=9r2krO2mREU

A summary of the non italian reviews in Europe

omniauto.it/magazine/38257/alfa-romeo-giulia-applausi-prove-estero

Why are the frenchies so butthurt about the car?

Are they jelly because they're the third world of cars makers?

Mopar carbon V frame for Giulia's pussy

Why exactly is op shilling a breaking turd from italy? Is op italian?

>implying there are actually Italians who will be buying this car

Italy is the Land of Quattro™.

Not even joking.

still better than GM

Go Alfa

GM fangirl in gif related

Go away

Id rather buy a older Pontiac sedan.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

assmad gm fangirl spotted

I'll wait for the 276hp turbo-JDM-tyte version

No shit, a car this heavy needs 300 hp base

What issues and what do you mean by assistance? I've been looking at jag xe

posting in the daily shitalian shill thread

Nice opinion. Thanks for sharing

>""""""""review""""""""

>a car this heavy

The 2.2 diesel weights 1347 kg with manual and 1410 with the ZF, making the Giulia the best in Class.

>0-62 mph in 7,1" (180 hp)

The petrol models will be even lighter...

Looks like an old BMW that crapped its pants.

I wanna know what issues too cause I've been looking at it as well.

OP probably thought the Caddiwreck STD would "kill the germans" and is now grasping at straws

>German reviewers are saying the car is better to drive than their cars

It doesn't say that anywhere in the link you posted

Mostly electronic problems for active braking and other safety systems.

Jaguar can't solve the situation and when you write, even from the desk of your legal, they'll answer that "the car is ok"...that's not true.

Also there's an user on a forum I read that claims that there's a dangerous fuel leakage and that Jaguar, since this incident, is recalling several XE in Europe.

We're waiting for him to write about this, he also said that he's going to write also at italian car magazines about the issue.

In pic related you can see the damages occourred to a XE after being repaired (if you zoom you can see a bad ass paint job for covering): the customer wrote about this @ Jaguar UK and they haven't even answered.

I'm reading scary things about the Jaguar assistance...if you're interested in the car I'd suggest to read every Jaguar related forum for gaining infos.

I forgot the link to the thread.

autopareri.com/forums/topic/60490-problemi-jaguar-xe-e-carenze-assistenza-jaguar-italia?page=1

It's in Italian.

They’re trying to sound positive, but they’re also telling us that it has lousy steering feel, lower interior quality than the competition, an ugly nav system, and they’ve only compared its handling to other Fiat/Chrysler models.

Yes, we're shitty at cars. Our carmakers just build boring FWD transportation-pods thanks to our communist gvernment.

They don't have the balls to try something new.

This Alfa is awesome !

complete shitbox i bet

You know that english and german reviewers are always salty about Italian products?

If they're admitting that this time the new Alfa Romeo is a true premium product, well, you can bet your fat ass that at least they're understimating the car.

I saw the car at Geneva motorshow and then recently at my Alfa Romeo dealer, also I drove the car at Balocco.

The car is very nice, the ride is sharp and well balanced, the infotainment is the very same Magneti Marelli Bmw uses (the rotary dial with touchpad also is the same) and literally nobody has complained about the system...crazy isn't it?

The interior is not as refined as an Audi or Lexus one but everything inside is 10 times better designed compared to a German car.

Not a single fuckin tablet, every button is well located, also the gear paddles behind the steering wheel are made entirely of aluminium and are big...the competitors have small plastic pieces. The feeling is not even comparable.

*literally nobody has ever complained about the BMW system...everybody praised that system, an ITALIAN system mounted on a Bmw.

The meme force is strong.

Speaking of Alfa's... I wonder what's the turning circle gonna be...
>be me
>have distinctive pleasure of trying to park a car in an very tight underground garage
>Parking space is next to two SUV's, one of them Toyota RAV3.
>In the end give up, after almost scratching my car.
>look up online alfa 147 turning circle
>11.3m
>MFW my parents Volvo V50 has turning circle of 10,6m

But when you're driving the V50 your dick is not hard as it is in the 147 user. Think about it.

>Mopar

R.I.P. Alfa

The link says nothing of that.

Plus A4 best interior. TOP LEL

>mopar
>bad

cuck
u
c
k

>Dissing A L F A R O M E O
and all those snarky comments are most likely made by little gits with billion zits on face driving some jap shotbox who never even stood next to a Alfa, niggas please...

Well that sucks. I'm gonna wait and see what the owner opinions and expected reliability turn out to be.

>the damages
Meh, just because it's a luxury dealer doesn't mean they won't mess up. I've been to some very professional and friendly Lexus and BMW dealers, and even they mess up from time to time. What matters more is how they remedy the situation.

AUTOCAR

>So, should you?

>One key Giulia advantage is that it's a more interesting choice than an obvious German, and, unexpectedly, our experience on Italian roads suggests it rides better than a Jaguar XE.

---

AUTO UND MOTORSPORT

auto-motor-und-sport.de/fahrberichte/fahrbericht-alfa-romeo-giulia-22-jtdm-16v-11250833.html

>Der Innenraum lädt klar gegliedert und mit angenehmen Materialien ein; das Qualitätsniveau liegt etwa zwischen 3er BMW und Audi A4.

Translated:

>The interior is clearly structured and with comfortable materials; the quality level is between about BMW 3 Series and Audi A4.

The new A4 interior definitely has the best build quality and materials. IMO, here's the rankings of the class from best to worst in terms of materials, build quality, and overall layout.

>2017 A4/S4
>C-class
>IS
>XE
>ATS
>3 series

All of these are for the current models with the exception of the 2017 A4/S4.

The first user sold the car (losing money) and switched to - sigh - Audi with an A5 sportback.

The last user, the one with fuel leakings, said that once he's done with legals and Jaguar he's selling the car.

About the dealers, you're right but if I write to Jaguar itself speaking about the third world assistance and damages I got on my brand new premium XE...well, they have to deal with an image damage if they're not doing nothing to fix this issue...and that's the case.

Bad assistance and Jaguar completely ignoring customers.

I agree but I'd put the IS at first place with the A4.

The C class has a worse interior than the previous generation and so does the 3 series.

*fuel leaks