AutoZone vs O'Reilly

Well, Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/10233830

Forgive the image, I made it on my phone

Advance.

Autozone simply because of the $20 rewards program and the free discount coupons they always give away on Facebook. I've literally saved hundreds of dollars because of it.

Vatozone Holmes.

Oreillys because they carry wix filters and it's closer to my house. Everything else though I get at Walmart because everything's cheaper there and I get a discount. I also sometimes have to go to Advance because nobody ever has NGK Laser Platinums.

ROCKAUTO
O
C
K
A
U
T
O

>all these fucking 1/8 "hurr i'm irish" fags clicking shit o'reilly instead of based vatozone

goddammit Veeky Forums i thought you were better than this

There's a really nice mom who works at O'Reilly's so I like going there more

AutoZone for the fact that they ALWAYS have the parts I need in stock... BOOM! there on the counter. Done. Out the door.

O'cucky's? I stopped going in there after the fourth time they said the part was a special order, but they could have it in in 2 days. Fuck that noise.
Also their fluids are always more expensive.

Where possible I like NAPA and KOI.

>O'Reilly
always my first choice
always

if not then pep boys ONLY because there's a liquor store next to it.

rock auto for anything else

Apparently, you have to pass an exam to actually work at O'Reilly and they have employee performance reviews. But every time, the Autozone guys provide better service (i.e. better than shit attitude and actually know their shit).

Those fucks sent me used brake pads.

NAPA autoparts

they both seem so seedy

1st: Autozone - they are everywhere and usually have what I need.
2nd: Napa - if autozone doesn't have it then napa will, I just have to suppress my autism talk to the cute counter girl.
3rd: O'rielly - I'll wander in here if autozone is out of stock and I don't feel like driving a few miles to the other autozone.

NEVER: Pepboys - I can accept the employees not speaking english but I cannot accept them not being able to understand it. The few english fluent staff will lie about anything to make a sale. I get that everywhere lies but holy fuck at least make it believable. Finally I'm fairly certain that they salt their parkinglot with screws and roofing nails, the last time I went there I picked up roughly a dozen objects off the floor just walking to the door.

>vatozone
Only mexians. Ever
>NAPA autoparts
National auto parts association autoparts?
Wut?
Also NAPA is full of boomers

Autozone the people there are better
The assholes at O'Reillys sold me a Chinese aftermarket sensor that didn't work and they didn't want to give me a refund

Correct answer.

O'Reilly's is always overpriced and never has the part I need in stock. Vatozone is always full of BuildWall's.

I go to Advance if it's something I need right away, RA if it's something that can wait.

Napa because their supply warehouse is right next door so everything is always in stock, but it always takes 20min to bring the parts down

Having worked for both stores, I can tell you that neither one has any kind of exam that's worth anything. O'Reilly does indeed do performance reviews but they're more interested in whether you can sell bulb grease than whether you have any clue what you're talking about.

I'll tell you what, though: O'Reilly has a much better parts network. They probably won't have what you need in stock, but if you get someone who actually knows how to use their system (rare), they can source practically anything as long as you're willing to wait for it. Or at least get you a part number.

Autozone has better prices, though.

I work at Autozone. My vote is for Oreilly's,

Pascual Hernandez here to shill for autozone

O'Reillys. They're the only people in town with an OBD2 scanner that fits my truck. They also nicer then the other guys.

O'reillys.
The people who work there are redneck nascar fans who know their shit.
Autozone tried to tell me that dielectric grease was thread lock.

You can buy an obdII scanner on amazon for like $20.