kek
only cucks pick fwd

fast wheel drive

Stop posting Tsukuba, it's a shitty short track

top kek

Dude, I'm fine with you shitposting against GM, just stop posting Tsukuba

whats wrong with it?

It's a shitty short track and not a good metric

he's mad because the ricer who fucked his mom had a decal of tsukuba on his cr-x

[boner intensifies]

Also both are fine. Each have their virtues. For me though I'd prefer RWD.

Please, post Burgering, VIR, Laguna Seca, Willow Springs, literally anything that isn't a shitty short track, I also ride your mom harder than my Ninja 750

You do realize Willow Springs and Laguna Seca are only .2 miles longer right? Not even long enough to notice a difference.

It's a fucking kart track. Anything under 3000lb with a short wheelbase and short gearing has a massive advantage there.

Obviously power is still important, but that track isn't balanced at all.

I mean.. bench racing stock production cares is idiotic enough on it's own, but at least use a fullsize track.

The ring is a pretty good one, but I think it's too long. A couple mistakes from the driver can snowball into multiple seconds on a track that long throwing consistency out the window.

If you want to still be a weeb use Suzuka or something.

Than Tsukuba? Not really boss when the times for Laguna Seca are typically around 1:30 for factory cars, Tsukuba times are around a minute

Because Tsukuba has more straights. Look it up if you don't believe me.
Tsukuba is 2 miles long, LS and WS are 2.2

Regardless, see

Illiterate garbage.

>illiterate garbage

MEME TRACK

comparing cars 10 years apart is bullshit. 2005 performance tires are nowhere close to the same league as 2015 performance tires which is why the C6 Z06 cut 20+ seconds off its lap time by changing its tires.

It's 2 KM long you nit wit.

that's only just over a mile.

kart tracks are usually 3/4 or 7/8 of a mile.
It's a fucking kart track mate.

This is the only correct answer.

You get to bang her, but you have to replace your driving seat with that white chair. Would you?

yes

ill change my seat afterwards

who will stop me?

Why would I give a shit about it being a white seat?

AWD

NO WAIT, ONE WHEEL DRIVE. The uh front right.

I'd RWD her if you catch my drift

>0-60mph
>2.4s
>Civic
Kek

Yeah, right

All this tells me is that a civic isn't quite as shit as the gt86, which we have a whole other thread already for shitting on it

>Type R 0-60 in 2.4 seconds
top kek

I need more details. Bang her once or as a permanent daily banger? What does she look like from the front? How old is she and how bad is the cellulite under those tights?

Right vehicle type but wrong vehicle. THIS is the one.

Shit pic for ants. Fucking fail.

Literal memebike.

>hurr it's a memebike cuz it isn't japcrap

Do you also have Lamborghini posters over your bed?

Why don't you fuck off back to /dbt/ where you can circlejerk about jap shitbikes?

Why don't you calm down?

Why do you call everything you dislike a meme? srsly fuck off

Obviously id give her the rear wheel dicking

>Why do you call everything you dislike a meme?
I don't. Would you quote another post where I called something a meme?

(You)

Damn I didnt know the S1000rr would csuse so much controversy here. Still the best/easiest liter bike I ever rode. Cant wait till I get enough shekels for one.

>ants

>Tsukuba
>2 miles

Fucking lol, thanks m8 I needed a good laugh

>Akustik
>Autistic

RWD all the way baby

FROM HERE ON OUT ANYONE POSTING MEMETIMES WITH TSUKUBA AS A SHITPOST SHALL BE CALLED OUT FOR THE FAGGOT THEY ARE

THAT IS ALL

Today I read something interesting

>In an oversteer, turning more and braking harder will shift the weight even more to the front and the back will spin even faster. It is possible to have the car turn completely round the other way or even flip over. Where as in understeer, braking harder and turning more will not fix the loss of control, but the car will simply continue straight until it stops. It will not spin and shouldn't flip.

>The correct reaction in an oversteer is the converse of what you would expect. You need to reverse the steering to turn into the skid. So if you were turning left, and the car oversteers, you need to quickly turn the wheel right. This is such a strange thing to most people that they don't think of it in the split second the car over-steers.

>You need to be trained to react correctly to an oversteer.

Is this kind of bullshit the reason every car is set up to understeer? Do the faggots making this up not think about right hand turns and oncoming 18-wheelers?

Do we have literally 0 feedback brakes and steering nowadays so people can't know where the limits of grip are, so they don't dare get near them and will never learn to deal with extreme situations? How are cars that are deliberately set up to understeer even road legal?

Yes, it's the reason they are setup for understeer

I've heard that accelerating actually helps in a oversteer when you are trying to correct the direction.

You can't accelerate when your driven wheels have lost traction. So if your FWD car is lift-off oversteering, accelerating again will help more than braking. If your RWD car is oversteering, accelerating will only make you spin harder. Just do the instinctual, intuitive thing and counter-steer. I don't how "steering less" is such a strange thing for most people, seeing that oversteer is literally the car "steering too much".

>putting the arrows in backwards like a tard

The real question is how are cars designed to oversteer legal? Understeer is much safer. Instantly resolved with less throttle. In slippery conditions the front wheels in rwd car can lose traction too. Resulting in complete loss of control. Zero amount of skill can fix that.

> hurr durr I'm tagumi my bmw/350z on coil overs can take this corner way faster
> Omg how did I crash stupid leaves/rain

You aren't a racing driver. Half of you bullshitters would probably hit cones on an autocross. Don't delude yourself that you can go 10/10 around a blind corner safely.

Also, oversteer is in zero ways good. You maintain NEUTRAL handling balance while improving traction through tires and aero

Why do you think every car sold now has all sorts of driver nannies? Because humans are stupid and will inevitably find away to defeat the nannies and kill themselves, the nannies can't break the laws of physics

lmao oversteer isn't illegal you fool

wut
controlled oversteer is the essence of automotive fun

>

>You aren't a racing driver
>you bullshitters
>Don't delude yourself
Wew lad.
Resolving understeer with less throttle is probably as intuitive as resolving oversteer by steering into the skid.

What's so awfully wrong about a balanced setup that transitions into a controllable oversteer, if at all, rather than going full on MR2 mode once you've lost traction.

Once oversteer is a handling characteristic and not induced by rwd power the car is hardly " controllable". Go buy a early model mr2 and drive it fast around a public road and tell me how it goes.

> I survived

Did you even read what I wrote?

Well since my favorite Motorsport is rally, I'll take the one that's actually competitive while still being just as fun as the one that isn't

>oversteer is countered by steering into the skid
lol ok dude you learn that on forza?

oversteer isn't something you 'resolve' with a simple formula. it's a counter steering and throttle dance that you learn only with experience. it's not comparable in any way to understeer.

Why do you care what production cars are set up to do anyway? That's what aftermarket is for.

>lol ok dude you learn that on forza?
I learned that on the road, in a car.
>it's a counter steering and throttle dance that you learn only with experience.
I don't want to hold a drift, I just want to regain traction.

gunna need sauce on her.

>can't accelerate

Uhhh yes, yes you can. How do you think drifting works? Tyres don't literally lose all traction when they slide.

>tyres don't lose traction when they lose traction
Are you Jaden Smith right now?