Thanks, Veeky Forums

Now every time I see one of these, I chuckle. I have a slower car, too.

>maybe because I'm not a boyracer

A lowered Toyota makes you chuckle?

If you just assume you have a slower car you may be surprised. Those things are pos.

why would you laugh if you have a even bigger POS?

S U P R E M E ™

this
I btfo'd one in a stoplight drag race with a Z3 2.8L

yup
Destroyed one on a back road. he stayed with me until I built my momentum up, then he disappeared in my mirror. I was driving a 20 year old AWD subaru sedan with 40 less hp.

1/10. Low meme value

I have no sympathy for guys who need to accentuate their manhood by pouring their blood, sweat, tears and money into an object that is frail by circumstance. I have a good job and lay plenty of pipe in a 31yo car with half the horses.

>Build car that's all about fun, instead of straight line speed
>Market it as antithesis to 300 bhp FWD hatchbacks

>LOL NO POWER

You probably think the Cayman is a bad car because you can't put your grandmother's big black clock in the back of it.

You mean you floored your gas and took off while another car drove normally? Most people don't go around screaming away from every stop light unless they're autistic

You have almost a liter displacement advantage. Congratulations on having the ultimate driving machine. It also cost twice as much new.

The car looks good though, it only lacks a turbo and it's good. I really don't get why it gets so much hate on Veeky Forums, specially considering you all fap over shitty miatas. It's probably the fox and the grapes

only 190HP though
and I paid $3900 for it

>my dad bought me a used BMW so I could be a baller on a budget

I destroyed a liter bike with my 70hp diesel Opel Corsa.

What exactly is your point again?

Congrats on your luxury car m8. I bet you swim in pussy and tits non stop all day.

Are you kidding me? The interior is cheap, probably the cheapest one BMW ever made

Previous owner farts and plenty of pussy juice from said owners fat wife. If it's only 190hp then they probably didn't try to race or had an auto in auto mode.

Seriously I loved my z3 but the interior was fucking garbage tier for a 50k car.

>hurr durr your new car is totally inferior to my 15 year old German car with 180k miles on it that my dad bought me.

This is what poorfags actually believe.

I hate to break it to you but this rich fag agrees. The 86 is such shit that some ten year old cars with hundreds of thousands of miles still give you a better driving experience and better performance at less cost.

I destroyed a Lamborghini with my lighter, your point?

Its just a tiburon modern day or celica

Body writing checks the engine can't cash.

When I first saw one I was intrigued
Then I saw the skinny all seasons
The god awful engine note and performance
And I realized that this is just a bullshit econobox with sporty pretensions. Rwd is no merit, shitboxes back in the day had Rwd too

are you all 10 years old?

So kind of like an 80s Corolla GT-S?

Sure, but I would like to have an 80's gt-s only I can't find one so I have a brz

read somewhere that these things dont have much room for engine modification. i think that's what would keep me away from them if i was interested. looks neat though.

I'm just going to leave this here

>Slower than a v6 mustang

>we race
>we learn
>you win
fucking kek

It's basically a reliable Porsche 924.
Nothing wrong with that.
Probably not a good choice if you are thin skinned tho

Sure bunta

Depends. Forced induction tends to be where most guys go for more horsepower. Lots of supercharger kits around. With a built engine I think there's a few turbo tuners running upwards of 500 horses.

Most owners who want more oomph seem to slap on a blower and exhausr, make 300 at the crank and work on brakes, tires, oil cooler and catch can.

I actually like the Z3.