American plates are better than Europeans

Europoors BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgtQgpRvjeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eurocucks WILL defend this

I agree, I wish our plates looked so rad

Is that why so many Americans buy them? Because they suck? How often do you see American plates on cars in Europe?
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Better at what?
Also you show a transfer plate, which is only viable for a few days.

Because as Americans we must collect 50 of the best plates in the world. once we finish we can begin to collect inferior ones

Explain

Most of them look like plates out of some indian backwater places.

Metal plates are better that plastic plates, and American plates have variety. Even Mexico has different plates per state for fucks sake.

Those are all from the 60s and 70s

I don't like US plates because of the dimensions. They are too big.

Front plates are retarded though and I'm glad most states don't actively enforce it. Even CA barely enforces it, if you have a cool car.

>Metal plates are better that plastic plates,

We have metal plates.
Who gives a shit about plate variety? All of them look like shit on a car anyway.

>Metal plates are better that plastic plates

While this is hardly a reason, I do have metal plates.

>and American plates have variety. Even Mexico has different plates per state for fucks sake.

Run by me why I would need different plates in a tiny ass country

Typical European pessimism, that's my you lets the EU plaster your cars with its bland rectangles.

To flaunt your nationality in your neighbors face.

Tiny? Lol the United States is massive compared to the land of living cucks known as the EU.

Wow, really? You feel superior about your plates? That's sad, son.

I already can. Every EU plate has a country code on the left

Europeans have no sense of national or regional identity. This is why the Islamic invasion of Europe persists.

Mexico is in America.

*The Americas

Yeah that's why America is letting China take over right

Take over what? Asia?

The Chinese are quite civilised

>us plates are better because variety
>this is a small country, what good would variety do to us?
>SHUT UP THE US IS NOT SMALL

I don't get it. Are you being retarded on purpose?

I guess you can technically consider Canada part of North America.

canada wins for best plate ever

Nice looking plates my Inuit friend.

ᖁᔭᓇᐃᓐᓂ

>fake german plates
*cringes*

I think you missed the point bud.

t. zhang deng and beng dong zhao

>have 85 trans am
>literally didn't even come with a plate holder on the front from the factory
>have to have the front plate sitting on the dash now so it's visible from the front

tbqhfamilia cars that didn't come with them shouldn't require them, especially if they're ~30+ years old

>Front plates are retarded though and I'm glad most states don't actively enforce it.

That I will never understand, especially since most traffic cameras are pointed at the cars' front. Say you're looking for a suspect vehicle, how does the police identify it?

America has never had any national identity
Your entire nation was founded upon the basis of immigration

Did you get a fix it?

I've never ran a front plate on any of my cars and never been bothered or stopped because of it. Even when pulled over for other things they never mention it.

One of my cars is pre '75 with no place for a plate so I think that makes me exempt. Either way I'm not running one ever it's fucking pointless and ugly.

Uh, no? No one was here.

The first 300 years of this country was 90% british and dutch protestants. We've always had less immigration than any other european country.

Which pretty much emmigrated to the US after the place was colonized. Also you're missing the huge part played by the slave trades.

Can we all (weeaboos aside) agree that Japanese license plates are the worst?
>boring design
>no variety between regions
>poor legibility due to the numbers being different sizes and all over the place

Though I admit the light-up plates are kind of nifty.

>national or regional identity
>COME TO WISCONSIN! THE CHEESE STATE!!!!

I'd rather not have regional or national identity than that.

they're huge, jesus christ

The US actually didn't receive many slaves, look into it you'll be quite surprised. Only around 6% of slaved that survived the trip from africa, ended up in what is now the united states. around 35% ended up in the caribbean. Its remarkable how, media has warped our perception of history in this regard.

>no variety between regions
the whole upper half of the plate is the prefecture where the car is registered

>nice simple design with a pleasing shade of green
>also comes in yellow/black for kei cars
>and with a mean-looking stripe through it for registered, but not road legal cars.

German number plates are big and easy to read without any kind of variety and shit because that would be distracting.

We do it this way because we need to be able to read the license plates on the Autobahn where WE ARE FREE TO GO AS FAST AS WE WANT!

How does it feel to live in 35mph nanny-state with no freedom?

youtube.com/watch?v=bgtQgpRvjeU

>This is how normal people drive every day!

Victorian master race. Pictured is the standard and slim plates you can get.
There's nothing better than ABC-123.

Goddamn Newts making me jelly
Temp plates are pretty cool

Fellow Viccuckrian here.
The ones with "The Garden State", "On The Move" and "The Place To Be" are okay.
The ones that say "Stay Alert Stay Alive" and "The Education State" are shit.

Why cant they just fucking say "Victoria". Nothing else...

The slogans shit me on the standard plate.

NZ has best plate, so perfectly simple.

>the whole upper half of the plate is the prefecture where the car is registered
The only variation is the text (and it's by municipality, not city). No nice designs like the US/Canada gets.

*by municipality, not prefecture

I agree mate. My old VR has "The Garden State".
It's just a good thing they haven't tried to pull any multicultural bullshit.

Got "The Place to Be" myself.
Old Falcon had "The Place to be" on the front and "On the Move" on the back.
It really wasn't the place to be on summer days as the cunt had no aircon and the windows were roll down ones. Plus I was usually stuck in traffic.

You can gerrymander statistics until you die, but the US received hundreds of thousands of slaves. It doesn't matter if that was only 6% of what was brought, it was still hundreds of thousands of slaves, if not millions.

Trying to argue that it wasn't "that many" because you can dissemble numbers into bullshit like a politician doesn't change reality.

>this is what europeans and liberals actually believe

Tell that to all the love of college sports, fast food, obsession with personal freedom even at the cost to society, loud friendliness, hot rods, etc. The United States absolutely has its own culture and identity. We may be a melting pot of immigrant cultures, but it's a *melting pot*--as in, things get distilled and mixed until they are something else than what they originally were, and all of it is distinctly American™.

> wanting a shitty and overcomplicated plate
> wanting a stupid sized plate
Come now, user.

That alone doesn't give all the numbers, a more accurate value is the exact number of those 6% compared to the number of colonists
But anyway, this is more Veeky Forums material than Veeky Forums really

Sorry bruv. We aren't all weebs or neets. But your argument does have vapidity. Those japs have really bland plates.

enjoy your nazi-tier inspections and no mods

Don't get started on me Hanz, your autoban will never be a great as good old American tarmac.

I agree. I would really like to have a michigan plate or California plate. so pretty.

Americans wouldn't know.

Who /yellow/ here?

>his plates don't shrink alongside the character combination
>laughinggermans.mp3

>freedom of speech
This triggers europoors

We also have slightly-smaller-than US format plates on special order for when you have US format mounts (or bribe the registration bureau).

>US borders were established by treaties
>not by hundreds of years of spilled blood
C U C K S
U
C
K
S

I yanked me euro plate off a dacia duster in Germany. bought my frame from Audi forum Ingolstadt

>spilled blood meme. You guys are sick

as a German, this plate pisses me off so much. EüRöWNED is not a real word, there are no Ü/Ä/Ö on plates except if the area code requires it, and it doesn't have any numbers on it. Plus the car looks like shit and the driver should kill himself.

>post yfw americucks buy european plates for the euro cars

why are americans so C U C K E D?

Classic British plates > American plates > Modern Euro plates

Classic British > Classic New York > NWT > Modern British >> rest of Canada >>>>>>> Chinese >>>>>>>>>> American

best plates coming through

Fuck you, too.

There are no american plates in europe because its illegal. All cars must have EU standardized plates.

looks like big buck teeth