wome edition

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Return of Reckoning is up again btw

IF OUR DAIMYO IS TO BECOME SHOGUN

MILITARY RULER OF ALL JAPAN

Weekend.

>there are people that take Total war mutiplayer seriously

Source on TW:Arena being more successful than CA thought it would?
good. do all the spells work?

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>Tomb kings STILL not announced!

>do all the spells work?
no idea, last I played there was only tier 2, now it's tier 4

RECOMMEND ME MODS FOR ATTILA AND WARHAMMER

later/harder chaos mod
and give them infinite cash when they spawn

>so whens the next update?
Next year

>what will the next faction be?
Pontus or bust

>also historical total war announcement WHEN?
Right when the Chinese modders finish their work, CA will 1-up them

>FACK THEM
Why would all of the dorf heroes say this?

I'd use that mod, only one I use is the one with blood knights on foot.

Fuck Milan.

Wow be nice

>t. Venice

bamf

I want to lick Vampire Chan's butthole!!!

Pleb-tier repeat posts. You know what we're all really waiting for.

>Not event art Vampire Chan

W E A K

QUESTION FOR LORE NERDS OUT THERE:

Is this picture official? if so does it mean that there are in-fact bear cavalry in the Warhammer universe?

I was under the impression only Tzar Boris of Kislev rode a bear into combat. This picture implies otherwise and seems professionally done/commissioned in a style similar to most of WHF's artwork.

Anyone know where this picture is from and if it lends any credence to bear cavalry as a valid army unit for Kislev?

You can see Gobbos there, its Goblin Wolf Riders in that pic not Bear Cav or Kislev

Those are wolf riders.

Think those are meant to be wolves. I don't know how tall you think high elves are but they're not that tall.

Can someone recommend me a good magic overhaul which makes killing magic non shit? I think the buffs are already fine, but damage spells just feel off and sometimes work but mostly dont.

If Bear Cavalry is a thing then CA will ask GW and get the okay to add Bear Cavalry to Kislev's roster when making the 20 dollar "OTHER HUMAN REALMS" DLC

How to use gyro?

High elves are the tallest non-human humanoid race in Warhammer, all of them are easily over 6 feet/two meters (I'M MEETING YOU HALFWAY, YUROPOORS)

G O B L I N S

>goblins

>gobbos

THERE IT IS

Tomb Kings > Mannyposting > Gené > Vampire-chan's butthole > Hashut > Gobbopost

>THEY ARE FUCKING WOLVES AND MY DUMB ASS SAW BEARS
>THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY FUCKING WOLVES
>mfw

God... god damnit.

Okay so I'm going to go kill myself now. This was mortifying.

>My literal shitpost is 4th place
humbled t b h.

>Skarsnik LL still not in the game

>orcs keep attacking varenka hills
>keep autoresolving
>get heroic victory

Man these grobi suck

NAGASH

You realize that bear cubs have been mistaken for puppies before right

Bears are to dogs as lions are to cats, they look similar and descend from the same prehistoric predator

So who is the weird waifufag obsessed with this poorly written time/dimension travelling, series hopping trainwreck of a character?

Reposts every thread even though no one even wants that random ass chick taking up CA's time that could be better spent elsewhere?

Literally every other ACTUAL VC hero/lord would be a better option simply because they were actually warhammer characters created by GW at least...

Slaves

>You realize that bear cubs have been mistaken for puppies before right?

Who does this?

WUZ

Drop bombs like you're back in the 'nam.

>bear cubs have been mistaken for puppies before
Yeah, by people who've lost their eyes.

>He doesn't want legendary heroes in the game
>He doesn't want the Empire to have a qt vampiress waifu

...will be in the game when Tomb Kings get added, as a late-game threat from the south like how archaon is from the north. Then we'll see who's weak won't we, young Mannfred-fella-me-lad?

Isabella is best girl.

No I don't want the Empire to have vampires, that sounds fucking stupid, like Genevieve's character as a whole.

CA already shitted on the timetable anyway so we can have Isabella hopefully anyway.

t. Oswald von Konigswald

kys

>drop all my bombs on a unit
>it's fucking nothing

Why is Spite Backbiter such a bamf? I don't know if I've just gotten some stupid good luck because I know for a fact I'm not that great at micro during large battles and that kind of fucks me, but this mother fucker has led my armies into so many victories against the border princes, dwarves and empire it's crazy.

Mother fucker has seen more action than Grimgor at this point.

>greenskins the 41st most powerful faction because I keep wiping out their armies
>HAHA BUT THEY STILL CONFEDERATE CROOKED MOON U MAD STUNTIES

That's going in the book

I can feel the butthurt radiating from the screen.

>there are no dogs which resemble bears

That sounds pretty fun actually

But what about Lizardmen, what's their threat? Daemons?

Skaven

So who is the better Grand Campaign lord now? Malagor or Khazrak?

That Devolve nerf feels like it must have absolutely gutted Malagor, but Khazrak is a pretty shit melee lord.

Should probably point out, on the off-chance you hadn't guessed, that bit about Nagash is pure "my dad works for nintendo" asspull. It'd be cool, and maybe they'll do it, but there's been nothing out of CA to indicate the great necromancer will appear.

WE

Khazrak is better in melee than Malagor, but Malagor can still summon a cygor.
They're both kinda shit, so pick your poison, and more importantly, pick your starting units.

The little waagh is a really solid lore and goblins are really mobile when they get their wolves
I tend to vanguard deploy my lord and some rider archers and thin down the entire enemy army before they hit my main line

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

go away /pol/

That looks like a dog that was groomed/styled to look more like a bear.

>TOOM KANGZ WERENT BLACK
youre the stormfag here???

>thaggoraki incursion damages buildings
>look up what that means in khazalid
>skaven incursion

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RIGHT THIS WRONG IF THEY AREN'T EVEN IN GAME YET?

>Arkhan the Black
>the Black Pyramid
clearly a trend

Hashut want more slaves!!!

Khazrak really isn't bad, he just isn't Archaon or Grimgor level. He tears shit apart if you throw him into enemy units.

Malagor has lore of the wilds which is obviously nice but devolve has left it largely just a mediocre buff/debuff tree with a cygor spawn. The cygor spawning is the main draw for Malagor, as well as the fact that you can pick Gorebull for your first hero a few turns in and have a really balanced herd.

>pick your starting units.

This is the key, in my opinion Khazrak starting with Minotaurs and starting in Estalia is what makes him the best pick BY FAR.

THIS MEME DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

They weren't though.

Is Hashut a qt?

This one kind of looks like a bear

Wolf riders have been so fucking good fighting the Border Princes and I owe the AI being dumb and exposing their siege equipment for more than just a few of my victories. I am still not entirely sure how to use the wolf chariot outside of just having it be an archer platform but even so it hasn't stopped Spite yet. I'm keeping the Border Princes around at this point just so I can send Spite out to sack their cities every now and then.

>balanced

Why be balanced when you can have Gorebull and Minos?

That one looks more like motion blur and photoshop...

This is clearly a dogger, are you high?

Hashut Kazukit-ha!

when did devolve get nerfed?

Well, devolve used to make bray shaman worthwhile for Khazrak at least...

If you got lucky enough to get one with lore of the wilds in the random pick.

Honestly Gorebull is probably the better choice for both now.

Chaos divided

Siscu unit pack

Proper combat

Cathah Sourthern Realms

Varied Generals

Varied Zombies

Mousillon city of the damned

Better ia recruitment

Less visual effects

Build more engine sieges

Better camera mod

Is very similar to bear

It's a dog
A dog!

Within the past 2-3 days or so?

It was a hotfix they pushed out because people WOULD NOT STOP SPAMMING THEIR FORUMS AND BITCHING DEAR LORD YOU WOULD THINK EVERYONE PLAYED ONLY MULTIPLAYER GAMES WITH THAT KIND OF UPROAR.

So what's your prediction about the tomb kings?

Corruption? Can take both dwarfen and human cities? Araby present?

I mean... maybe if you had astigmatism but if you brought an actual bear near that thing, the dog would fucking bolt out of there.

Hey dude, I think your dawi is on fire.

>6 feet/two meters (I'M MEETING YOU HALFWAY, YUROPOORS)
Laddie, mate, me old china...
6 feet is only 1.82 meters.

Nah Tomb Kings wouldn't have a corruption factor to them, they aren't really "evil" or "bad" guys per-say.

They would probably have similar rules to VCs in that they could take any human/vampiric holdings except Norsca. They'd probably have to raid/raze their way through the badlands.

FUCK SKAVEN REEEE
t. Sotek

NEVER

EVER

>Corruption
Pls no

Is large dog, similar to bear

>CA already using Forgeworld models
>mentioned as dlc_13 in the files