Custom Maid 3D General /cm3dg/

Custom Maid 3D General #?

Post a question to bump the thread then read the pastebin and check the wiki.
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.
Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

>Latest CM3D2 Patch
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

>KISS Staff Blog
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php

>KISS DLC Shop
cm3d2-shop.s-court.me/top.php?ctv=1

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n
imgur.com/a/0nEhu
mega.nz/#!PkxUUYJT!UogALSCrAP5valB1NkMvqGIDlkiMdaSF2kpr0yzn34w
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay/The_Maid_Profile
mediafire.com/download/h3yb657df6l8jrh/pre_Infernal TemptressAiri_20160806004920.preset
motimoti3d.jp/blog-entry-59.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks user

Thanks user

okay, now that ive made this thread
how do i keep it alive?

I heard posting a lot of your meidos is the secret

you don't man, I made the very first cmd3dg we had like 6 threads but then it died and every attempt to make another has failed

the thread just devolves into tech support and there aren't enough autists to fuel a general

Cuck would never allow that.

Yeah, let's just stay in /hgg/. They reach page 10 a lot without us.

sorry for making the thread i guess
thought i was helping

No one's (I think) angry, just informing you of the unfortunate reality that exists

Translate the game and I'll shill it.

It's okay user, I'll appreciate you for it.

Sponge pls

What's the most attractive part of a meido?

Their personality.

First for hoping for translation updates!

which personality would that be?

Obviously the translated one

Dominatrix ;_;

You posted it already

By giving the anons posting habits.

Right now people ask a lot of questions about the game because they don't know much about it. It's a niche game that, while refined, isn't as widely known as 3D Custom Girl and some other 3D posing games. While answering the same questions over and over can be annoying, being receptive to new posters would grow the general. Over time those posters would answer the questions they once asked to new people.

There's other things that can be discussed too though, like gameplay, min-maxing meidos, how mechanics work, etc.

Currently we don't have an autist who takes requests from people here to attempt to recreate characters from anime series here.

Really, this place dies because of a lack of familiarity with the game. Or maybe people are just too busy fapping and can't be bothered to post stories about their meidos and OC donut steel content and so on on a blue board.

People posting their headcannons and experiences with their meidos would be a great start.

I think more general info in the OP would help too.

---

Pic related, it's my hobo loli. Created her to unlock an achievement where you have to lose an Empire Club Battle and all of my regular meido's stats were too high. Cranked every single slider to 0 and used filth tattoo skin and slave wear to complete the look. Gave her no stat points and don't intend on having her do anything else but cook. She makes stew from things she finds on the street and refuses to eat regular food. The Empire Club lets her use their stove out of pity.

I agree, but we should do it in /hgg/. These threads were only made to accommodate new posts due to the new expansion, but now that the flood has died down, we can go back.

>Currently we don't have an autist who takes requests from people here to attempt to recreate characters from anime series here.
I don't say I can do a good job but, make requests and... I-I'm here.

So I was reading the pastebin, why are the system requirements so high for this game? I could run AA2 with an Intel graphic card.

Wheres your name?

>Anonymous

No no, its has to be Meido desu

Also it is worth noting that there is somewhat of a general on 8ch, I don't think we can really survive here on Veeky Forums to be honest.

>shoo shoo 8ch shill
Just saying, what other opportunities are there. Isn't there a TK13 general or something somewhere? Perhaps we could follow in their lead and do the same

Just make a request, user senpai.

Make your desu girl so you can avatarfag with her instead

you guys have a few options

obviously the easiest would be going back to /hgg/ but lately maidposts have been getting deleted and it could be just shitposts or maybe a janny recognizing that you guys sometimes have your own general i have no clue but it's still possible, and i'll admit i don't want you guys back but i'm not autistic enough to report or piss all over your posts

you can also just keep going and struggling with this general and try to grow it. there's no rule on Veeky Forums that a general needs to survive to bump limit or it can't make a new one. plenty of generals die overnight or well before bump limit on a regular basis and plenty survive by just barely being on topic like /ksg/, you'd have to go full off topic autism like /kspg/ before mods decided to ban your general. for that matter, /ksg/ never even reaches bump limit, they mostly just image dump till image post limit and make a new thread which is why they have such a massive thread count

you can also go and try to merge with /aa2g/. you don't even have to become something like /hgg3d/ since there's no rule about general names either so you could easily become /aa2+cm3dg/ or whatever. you guys could even rename this general /maids/ or /faggots/ and no one outside of the general would give a damn as an example. this would require the most effort though and i can tell you from experience you'd probably have to go and make a case for this over a long-term period and not be discouraged by all the anons telling you to fuck off early on. it's fun to think this shit is a simple democracy but you really don't have to convince the whole thread, just whoever makes the OPs

last thing i can think of is you guys could move to /h/ since there's also a teaching feeling thread there, only advantage to this would be the slower board and being able to post NSFW

Good job, now you can pose her to use in all of your future posts

Holy shit what the fuck did you do her face?

>tfw autism won't let me make more meidos because we only have like 5 meido types available
more personalitiessadist fucking w h e n
do we even have a release date for genki yet?

I used Megumin (konosuba) face mod for the face.
it's the only mod in that preset, I'd tell you which megumin face mod, but I'm not sure, but I can only see 2 in the catalogue so you wont have a hard time getting it.

I didn't ask which mod I asked what was wrong with her.

you tell me, aside from the eyebrows being black, what is wrong with her?

face is weirdly rounded, eyes too close together. you mentioned the eyebrows

Also, probably just the mod, but the eyes feel kinda dead.

I'll gladly take critique and advice.
I'm considering something like a split between number 2 and number 4

>eyes feel kinda dead.
Well she is based on a Doll, but I might be able to do something about that.

Thing with /hgg/ is, this thread exists because someone thought that hgg isn't adequate and that there could be so much more. In my opinion, I think they were right.

Nothing against /hgg/, but while a lot of hentai games are for the most part consumed and discarded, games with user generated content like this one can be so expansive that containing it in a multipurpose general would just cramp its community's growth.

I support /cm3dg/, though admittedly, it is going to take a lot of dead threads for it to hit it's stride and there's nothing wrong with that really.

Also, I think we could do a better job of translating than Hongfire.

Fuck man, I just started playing this week. I rushed to endgame, and the new rental maid Ayumi Miyahara's kansai accent is so fucking cute. I guess the reason why her scenes and so many others haven't been translated yet is because people who would be working on it are now playing Act 2, which has been out for less than a month.

or you can stop listening to the anti-3D shitposters that complain about maids. You faggots are really stupid and keep taking their bait. I mean really, hgg3d? Are you fucking serious? These faggots have been at it for 3 months now, they even shitpost fake tech support questions in /hgg/ to make the game seem like a nuisance and magnet for retarded questions (News flash retards: every game attracts idiots, this isn't something unique to cm3d2). Then when some bozo made these maid generals, those same autists would then contentiously recreate and bump the threads, just to keep the game out of /hgg/.

This game cannot sustain a general. Shut the fuck up, ignore shitposters, and go back to /hgg/.

I didn't really get into this game until the first recent iteration of /cm3dg/ became a thing a while back, if that had never happened and meidos had stayed in /hgg/ I'd never gotten the UI translation to work, I had already given up on the game until I was inspired to try again by the creation of this general a few months ago.
This user has a point.

I agree with this man.

what is the best way to train your maidos?

Let old fat man take care of them. His life long experiences will teach them a lot

That depends on what you intend to do with them!

Remember, personal maid's money gained is based on Day stats and a free maid's money is based on Night stats.

Day stats take longer to train because they're only increased around a cap of 500 or so in a day.
Night stats can be power leveled by choosing scenes that give high xp, but at the expense of Day stats if you're not careful.

First, decide what you want to do with your meido!

Better? Worse?

Boats?

Desuchan's a doll made to look like a little girl, so try moving her facial features toward the center of her face. Spreading them out makes her look older.

Also, you can increase the size of her head to make her look younger too.

LOL neck yourself.

jesus, i can't pass 5 days without the urge of empty my balls.

Please add this pastebin which contains info for Act 2 to next op:
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

please consider adding the info to the wiki as well

I can take other requests now d-desu~

Cutest boat

speaking of which, any way to get the mall and and the classroom rooms from Photo mode into Maid Editor?

■変更箇所

[ver1.35]

・果物NTR修正を行いました。

Airi from Queen's Blade possible?

Are there any QB characters made by the modding community aside from Menace?

It's not on the stage select menu(F11 in the maid editor)?

imgur.com/a/0nEhu

I'll get as close as I can without mods.
as that can be shared as presets without extra work

also pic related to your other question

The rearranged classroom is in the stage selector, but the photo one isn't, and neither is the mall one. Don't get anything when I press F11, and neither Photo ones show up in MM's background choosers.

Funny though, when I made that post I checked twitter out of curiosity and some user(or bot??) uploaded it exactly a minute after I submitted the post, and they show up now. It's cm3d2_c_148.zip if you're curious.

Rate it please.
also here's preset
mega.nz/#!PkxUUYJT!UogALSCrAP5valB1NkMvqGIDlkiMdaSF2kpr0yzn34w

2/10 well at least you checked the height.

what were you expecting?

I was hoping for at least a little effort, but after and I don't think I can expect even basic competence.

I'm new, but I want to improve, feedback would be appreciated.
if it was easy to do, you'd do it yourself, right?
and I can keep working on Airi until you're satisfied.

>feedback would be appreciated.
For one, stop using preset colors.
>you'd do it yourself, right?
I'd just like to point out that I haven't asked you to do anything.

>For one, stop using preset colors.
>For one
Sounds like the most minor point, what else do you have? {spoiler]You make it sounds like I used unoriginal colours more than once[/spoiler]

Here's a tip, kill yourself

>Sounds like the most minor point
is right just end it all.

Thank you! Looking at it now.

I was going to ask if you use measurements when you make a maid, and by the looks of it you do!

Airi's BWH are 86-56-83 and this preset matches them perfectly! Her height tends to fluctuate between media though. It's 154 cm in the anime and 161 cm in the source books. I wish there was some kind of universal measurement for leg to height ratio, though I guess that can be figured out using head lengths.

Haha, you're not interested in presets, you just want to give unconstructive criticism.

Given that Airi's top is quite unique I think the one you chose suits her well. Actually, the bra, panties, stockings, and shoes are perfect. I do wonder if hair extension pictured might work a little better. It's from the official Lamunation mod. Airi tends to have stringy, loose hair. I'll look over the body next.

Well at least the guy who asked for it is happy.

that's not what's least senpai.

I was definitely not satisfied with the hair, but I wanted to stick to KISS made content, as I can depend on a receiver having those items, it's good you had something more fitting at hand.

Eye balling proportions isn't easy, I tried to set the legs at a fitting size, I hope they're not too thin for you.

There's some default colors used, but it's fine. Airi's skin color also fluctuates between her illustration and anime art. Some artists color her light yellow, others use a pale, light pink color to make her hair pop out more. Honestly I think picking out colors in CM3D2 is the worst since you can't use RBG values and the Saturation, Brightness, and Contrast might be misslabled. They certainly don't seem compatible with any color picker I've used.

I adjusted the hair and skin colors on the model a bit, and to make Airi's head rounder, dropped her head height to 29. I think head height can be used well to make a character look younger, especially the more round it is. If you did the same with the Suiseiseki I think it would look closer.

Other than that, I'm impressed with this Airi model. If you're new as you said, keep in mind that you can press F5 during maid creation to bring up the ModsSlider mod. By enabling wideslider, you can tweak body proportions even further. Airi's legs are very thin so I dropped her leg scaling width to .81 for example.

I'd like to add this Airi to my maid team if you don't mind.

>unconstructive criticism.
You just did what I told him to do.

I'm still amazed how similar the Tsundere voice is to Kana Ueda's. Which is why she's my personal maid as Rin, no less.

I made her for you fampai, she is yours to do with as you please.
I am so new I hadn't realised I could freedraw skincolour, thanks!

>I am so new I hadn't realised I could freedraw skincolour
Are you real?

What do you expect from avatarfags

keep bumping the thread

My Modslider is in some alien language, what do?

Learn the alien language, or course.

That depends on how your translation is configured. Either you need to copy a translated file into the UnityInjector folder, or just rerun the Hongfire patch if that's what you used initially.

I really wish you could mix voices and personalities. Airi's voice sounds more like Kuundere maid, but all of the traits that match her character are tied to the Tsundere personality. Things like servant, refined, etc. The ones listed here:

wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay/The_Maid_Profile

I think they give bonuses to daily actions. Like a starting gain of 325 for cooking instead of 250, etc.

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's the preset again with those tweaks I made. I should have included it before.
mediafire.com/download/h3yb657df6l8jrh/pre_Infernal TemptressAiri_20160806004920.preset

One other tip! The name you set on the profile screen shows up in the filename for the preset!

>The name you set on the profile screen shows up in the filename for the preset!
He probably already noticed that.

Looks like I'm the one who didn't notice. I mistook the one I downloaded for a different one. Ah well.

New update for your maid shit
>Photo mode [Pose edit] function added
>Maid selection in Photo Mode in photo mode shortcut changed from [Ctrl + Left Click] to [Tab + Left Click]
>Minor bug fixes

How well does this shit run in linux? Anyone attempted it? I've got a windows partition but can't be bothered if I don't absolutely have to use it

So is there any need to install Multiple Maids plugin with the new photo mode added?

MM still allows prop placement, mirrors, dialogue box usage, and some other crap... not to mention being usable in edit mode so you can change outfits and scale clothing.

It's a start for KISS, but they're still way behind the modding community.

Multiple Maids is still more versatile but this one will be easier to use.

Can you even spawn mm mod items separately in photo mode? If not then mm is still useful. Honestly i can't even get maids to show up in photo mode for some reason, screen just stays black after selecting one. I kinda like being able to be able to change stuff at the same time in maid edit mode, and you can save a "scene" with multiple chars and items in MM save pose function, so its useful for that too

For those who updated their game to 1.34
and want to return to 1.33 follow this guide

motimoti3d.jp/blog-entry-59.html

>guide is in moon
t-thanks