Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Clerics: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573
Weekly Q & A: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=574

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111444h.18213f516a7585.1f2831415a6575.153555
pastebin.com/uRPJPzKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Database patch soon!

c-cute

Reminder archer R10 will be cossack!

Hows the added dps of fencer? is leveling much better with Fencer? i find Rodel 1 too slow to level, Does Rodel 2 make it faster?

Also, whats your roation on PvE/PvP

/Ohayou/ when?

If we get databased, what are we going to eat?

popolion meat and strawberries

Squire foods!

There's a bunch of good in starving demons way.

>No sane necro2 would also utilize ts and risk getting banned
>When everybody is doing it because nobody gets banned
Retard, play the game.

Hamster of Murbish

>2. We have physical block in the game, but no magic block. Do you have any plans to introduce magic block or evasion later on?

>It’s true that magic has no block, just like it has no critical either. We can also say that we don’t intend to add a block feature to magic. As you know, magic allows for resistance to specific types of attacks or states, and that is the way we conceived magic-type attacks from the beginning. We don’t see ourselves deviating from this concept, so it’s safe to say magic is going to remain unchanged in terms of these features.

This would be manageable if elemental resists were at least a percentage but a flat -30 dmg does jack shit, nullifying all magic seems like a bad approach for R8 as well.

Pussy

>He hasn't joined CuteNotLewd, an active, fun guild where every member is a cute anime grill (female) yet

What's stopping you user?

They let a boy in. I think there might even be two.

Those sick fucks.

they are bullies!
and they are lewd.

and i have a guild at the moment.

More boys should join to come play with real cute girls!

Just PM Plasmagica and she'll get you in!

halp

What class should I play if I want to play as a trap?

What were you plan on taking after?

Rodel 2 is a bit faster because of Slithering's double strike damage debuff, now with a lower cooldown, but it's still slow and boring compared to most other classes.
Fencer C1 will help with your damage a bit but it'll only shine once you hit C2 and invest in Composee's attribute. Flacon for cloth mobs, Composee for leather.

Unless you really like shields for whatever reason I'd recommend going BarbFencer instead. Fencer C3 will have a stance that nullifies shield stats, not to mention the +15% stab damage without a shield.

I don't play PvP with my fencer as it's depressing. For PvE it's literally Composee/Flacon spam, Prep. -> Sept on cooldown, refreshing Coquille so it has a 100% uptime. Lunge -> Flacon for cloth, there's really nothing complex about Fencer gameplay, it's pretty straightforward.

Rodelero skills for controlling mobs, Rim Blow for throwing stray mobs into your party's AoE, Slithering as the situation dictates.

Lunge used to crash people but I think that's fixed now. Make sure to use it if there's a doppel in your party, they will love you.

For world bosses just hug them and pray. Ask other damage dealers to keep their distance, swordies to turn provoke off. Most people don't know how aggro works. Tank against a wall, but not too close because if the boss has a dash skill they can force you to move through them. Obviously, make them face away from everyone else. If you're doing demon lords, bring an extra rapier. They always break before the boss is down. Always carry a load of SP potions. I don't know what else to say, it's a simple class.

>mfw Lalaco posted some of her cosplay pics in Discord

My dumb mexican goddess can't be this cute...

is rune caster in? the skill sim only goes up to r7 and it IS listed, ideally at r8 I'd want sorc 3->rc(or sorc2->rc at r7) but for now I can settle with warlock

I'm wiz3. If I want to go into necro, is it better to go link1 and then link2, or link1 and then sorcerer? I feel like I would prefer sorcerer, but if that's just gonna gimp me by not being very good at either, then I'll stick with just 2 levels of linker

wiz3 ---> kino ---> _____ ---> _____ ---> ____

fill in the blanks.

anyone experiencing screen freezes lately?

what's happening, it wasn't an issue before and other games run fine

Ran integrity test today. 20 files had to be replaced.

Your drama. Too old for that shit, I just want some fellow wage-slaves to chat and party with. Which guild has some average Joe's to hang with and party once in a while?

If you want to PvP, Link2 is better. PvE, Sorc1. But that's just my opinion. It will fall down to your preference. Usually a Link1 will have trouble if there are too many objects like skeletons, pets and structures in arena. But this is offset by being Link2.

FP but only if you want to PvP

If not join Clover or one of the smaller guilds like Database.

>Inquistors use a device inserted into people's mouths, butts, and vaginas as a weapon

I knew they wouldn't disappoint.

I'm also in a bind because I feel like I should take linker/thaum instead of doing cyro3

tl;dr this is what I would LIKE to make

wiz1->cryo3->sorc2->rc1/war1
but I feel like cryo2->link1/thaum1->" would be better? idk aaaaaaa

>I just want some fellow wage-slaves to chat and party with. Which guild has some average Joe's to hang with and party once in a while?
i guess many reddit and forum guilds are like that. go ask them.

I'm in FP and I'm pretty sure at least half of us are working adults. I know I work, and I'm not one of the obvious wageslaves in the guild.

What's an optimal attribute level before it becomes retardedly costly to level up further? 30? 50? I wonder if I should just push all in one skill or level up all of the ones I often use.

The boys are girls IRL so it's okay

Yeah, I don't recall any neet in FP, maybe Loli but he's in school so I guess that's something

>CNL has its own Discord circlejerk
Dropped.

I honestly love the sheer about of different classes in this game.

People always complain about "muh balance" but honestly it doesn't matter. Certain builds are better at certain things, but what's important is that you have FUN.

kek

kabba2 and oracle3 sounds like complete ass

there's no fun in this game ;_;

>wageslaves
>Veeky Forums guild
Excuse me?

D-don't forget to call your crush a baka today!

You won't have fun in retarded builds with low rank circles that won't be useful late game.

seamen cakes

>FUN
What did he mean by this?
Oh well, there's one guy here who's having fun without actually playing the game lmao

Baka baka!

>neo Veeky Forums

Gotta go full ZOO man. Just think of all the extra minions you get going sorc.

>this would be manageable if elemental resists were at least a percentage

what is paladin's resist elements

Nah

w-what!?

Pear of Anguish
It's made for stretching holes.

No, you want Link2 for pve to maximize your flesh cannon (8target) and longer knot duration.
Also you get a free pass into any party as a link2/necro2. Mind you, all of your main combo will depent on JP (22s cd)

Link1/sorc for extra damage in pvp and +5 aoe ratio memery you barely use because aoe ratio wont help you hitting more target if they sit outside flesh cannon's target area (about the size of multishot)

5 target usually enough in pvp. Linking statue/pet/structure isn't necessary a bad thing as long as you caught atleast 1 player in your link. Instead of aiming your flesh cannon at the player now you can shoot at the linked statue and watch as the poor lad eat your 16hit flesh cannon
Heck, you can even link warlock's DT to the caster and blow them with MM

>JP lowers aoe defense
>MM
Delicious.

halp

Why party when you can solo the place as Link1Sorc1?

>neo

Fuck off back to /v/.
Normalfags who work were never even remotely relevant on Veeky Forums. The fact that you try to lie about it here will never help you to fit in, normalshitter.

Don't even reply to my post, I don't allow you to do it.

how about linker1>thauma1 for decay shenanigans?

The monks.

30 all skills and 50 main core skills

After getting bis gear you should than aim for 70 main core skills

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111444h.18213f516a7585.1f2831415a6575.153555

Thoughts? didnt want to go warlock like everyone else and someone said kino was good for putting people in runes. can change anything after kino1.

heres your (You)

Bullying is not allowed in the database.

>linker1/thauma1
Never tried thauma with necro before, but honestly you can pick anything as your rank5 and be fine (if somewhat suboptimal)

The real pvp necro build actually wiz3/kino2/necro2 as you need reliable cc to hold target for your flesh cannon full duration, but i still managed to get into top 50 as a low con pve necrolinker anyway

stat distribution for that build?

Has anybody actually tried a strength druid build? I'm really wanting to try it even more now that we have the announcement for Werewolf form. Would Bokor 3 Cleric 2 be an ok base so that I can run around faster while transformed via the flag move? Also, are there any good Physical forms besides Panto Pathfinder?

Strength druid has always sounded cool but I never wanted to level one because I know it wouldn't be any fun until R7.

Con until you are comfortable with it, rest INT
Maybe another necro can answer how much con you need for pure pvp build

I'm a fulltime wageslave and am comfortable in FutureProof. Many of the players in this guild level very slowly and you shouldn't have much trouble keeping up. There's not really any drama, just making fun of Lolipan, though I'm pretty sure one of the new recruits is like 15.

But, all the Veeky Forums cuties with issues are on Veeky Forums. I think having similar interests is very important, and Veeky Forums is a sizable part of that as sad as it seems. I'm just so lonely, I want to live a miserable life together with someone who lives an equally pathetic existence and knows that feel you know?

>tfw

but the 15 year old is in valhalla now...

instead: pastebin.com/uRPJPzKA

DON'T YOU DARE! MONKS AREN'T A FOOD SOURCE!

>liking panfaces with the same plastic surgeon

can we make r8 meta predictions?

which do you think will be the best
>support build
>aoe dps
>world boss hunter
>afk farmer
>alchemist build
>pvp BL godmode
>GvG superstar
>the underdog build
>the gimmicky build needing 15 buffs from different classes to perform better than everyone
>the Air tower anti everything near exploiter party

>not chrono
well yea, fuck off

Are they tasty? What condiments should be used?

>world boss hunter
taoist
>afk farmer
that shit is fucking dead
>alchemist build
pyro1 link1 thaum1 chrono3
>pvp BL godmode
pd

Tfw you'll never take Koenig to lunch and console and reassure him between bites of your gyros.

>First part of my message got chopped off
Thanks chrome. That pastebin is for replacing the cleric r8 info in the op.

de-su and dvine are both 15

Is it really really dead?

I'm currently one. That's why there's so much fwee posting.

>de-su
I'm somehow not surprised.

>bee mafia convinces everyone afk farming is dead
>none of them stopped doing it
Hmm....

>Support build

Cleric 2 Diev 3 Druid 3

>AoE DPS
Memelementalist lock2

>World boss hunter

Melee teams with dragoon and fencer 3

>Afk farmer

Afk farm is dead

>Alch build

Assuming they can use all spells monsters can Wiz 3 Thaum 2 Alch 3 would have a homonculus that uses magic missiles and reversi which could be useful.

>PvP BL godmode

Cleric 2 Diev 3 Oracle PD2

>GvG superstar

Not sure, I think Canonneer siege mode will be very strong.

>Underdog build
Oracle 3.

>Gimmick build

Werewolf physical druid.

>Air tower exploiter party

Oracle 3 invincibility circle will be stupid and highly likely to be involved in capture shenanigans.

Thanks, I'll pump my rush from 35 to 50 then.

Most of the afk farmers still do it while actually afk.
The only one who still does it seriously is mentally fucked.

I thought they fixed the invisible hair bug.

Long-Wave Perm is still buggy

Why is de-su still in the guild?

Lolicuck is desperate.

Database is recruiting new friends! We're tiny but looking for new /tosg/ members. Despite what everyone says, there is no ERPing and no drama in the guild, we are far too small for that and I intend to keep drama out. I plan making the guild more PVP-centric in the future, but that is still a ways off and no one will be forced to participate or kicked for not taking part.
Please whisper Cattly for an invite!

>Guild leader is a ban evader.
>His homo officer is a game crasher.
LOL

fuck you cattly

To be fair, a lot of known PvPers in games tend to be people who have playing MMOs since their early teens.
Can't say much for the way kids act anymore, but as long as he doesn't act super obnoxious, I'm not very bothered.

When are you going to poach your first important player and start the slow process of all the PVP players leaving their guilds to join forces in yours?

>ToS
>Officer

There's only guild leader and guild member
Can't give power to anyone