Why are people so hung up on the Mifaga?

Why are people so hung up on the Mifaga?

The Del Sol looks more masculine, handles better, has tons of after market options, has an engine that responds better to boost and is stronger overall, and has that Hondur reliability. It's also a lot more practical. Quit buying into the meme, you look pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfInnp2eqYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KEmj-nLWRzg
youtube.com/watch?v=8LYcqT3_4_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RWD
W
D

WET CONDITIONS

It handles better, and you can't refute it

under rated car tbqh

Torque steer and understeer are totally optimal driving characteristics right?

Look, I love the Del Sol, but it's a tier or two below the miata in every aspect.

>The Del Sol looks more masculine

ah..ahahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep telling yourself that. Your boyfriend will believe it too.

Agreed. I don't buy the miata hype. Everyone spots about RWD when in reality they themselves don't benefit from it, and it's a disadvantage in snow and rain. It also doesn't make enough power stock to drift, so what purpose does it serve aside from being meme status?

As opposed to rwd that is useless in slippery conditions?
Thanks for being so ass blasted you couldn't come up with a retort

Honestly, I've owned 2 FWDs, 1 RWD, 1 AWD, and 1 4WD. The (LSD-equipped) RWD has been the easiest for me to handle on wet roads because you can 'vector' the car with the throttle.

rwd is just more fun

for example
rwd car can handle well hard curve at 150kmh under throttle, but without throttle it will probably understreet out of road

and I got lsd equipped fwd hatch which can ride on 3 wheels

the biggest problem why I didnt obtain rwd yet is poverty and not so many options here in euroland

pretty sure those are only for Mexicans... could be wrong but...

>Mifaga
That's trying super hard.
>Del Sol looks more masculine
lol here's your (You) btw.
>doesn't make enough power stock to drift
youtube.com/watch?v=MfInnp2eqYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KEmj-nLWRzg
youtube.com/watch?v=8LYcqT3_4_c
k

>The Del Sol looks more masculine,
God no, it looks like a retarded Toyota Soarer
>handles better
If it handles anything like the same gen civic, it understeers like a barge
>has tons of after market options
Miata has arguably the best aftermarket on the planet after the VW beetle
>has an engine that responds better to boost and is stronger overall, and has that Hondur reliability
Fair point Honda make great little 4 bangers
>It's also a lot more practical
Less cargo space and a roof you either stow in the trunk, removing the cargo space, or leave behind, so you get soaked if it rains
>Quit buying into the meme, you look pathetic.
Honda is a meme, Miata is a genuinely excellent, cheap, RWD platform. The Del Sol is just a less practical civic and owned exclusively by snapback wearing vaping stancefags

Best options in Euroland is to pick up an E36/46 323 and change out the intake runners to make it the same as a 325.

stop sucking the Miatas dick fanboy

its obvious you never experienced either car

While I've never driven a Del Sol, I have been in one several times as a friend of mine owns one (along with multiple EKs and EGs) and it's barely adequate handling wise

Haven't been in a Miata since I was about 14 though

oh? another benchracing shitposting thread on Veeky Forums? how odd!

So much assmad. Sorry you drive inferior shitboxes

Miatas are floppy wet noodles overhyped by fanboys

its a shit car

Del Sols are worse than Civics but Id still say its better than the Miata overall

those Civics dont understeer like a barge either

>Baseless claims and just yelling "HURR MEME FAG"
When are we going to blanket ban Honda shills? Every other post on this board is MUH FF IS JUST AS GOOD UR ALL JUST HATIN FUCKIN GAY KEKS

>Miatas are floppy wet noodles overhyped by fanboys

Overhyped sure, but they handle pretty well. Nothing like a wet noodle. If you want a wet noodle car get yourself a Renault Megane convertable. You can actually feel the chassis trying to split in half
>those Civics dont understeer like a barge either
They're pretty bad stock, Hondas in general have huge understeer issues. Ever driven a Legend? It's like trying to steer the USS Enterprise

>assmad
>Makes this thread
>Taking your superiority complex seriously

A Del Sol is literally a EG Hatchback (already a floppy flexy flier no better than the Miata) with the roof cut off.

It's a Veeky Forums meme car like the Prelude. It's not very good at anything. Anything it can do a regular Civic can do even better.

These two get it. I'm coming from a FWD car with a better suspension and chassis than my current car. The FWD car is faster, but the RWD car is way more fun. That's all it is.

>Nothing like a wet noodle.

dude

yes they are, unless you beef up the chassis its awful

the worst Ive ever been in personally was a Foxbody tho

>Ever driven a Legend

thats an old luxury car

having driven Si Hondas I can tell you that they are better than Miatas

>yes they are, unless you beef up the chassis its awful

Not really, they're pretty solid, although again it has been a long time
>having driven Si Hondas I can tell you that they are better than Miatas
That's seriously debatble, I've driven both EG Sis and EK Type Rs and they both took some serious effort to avoid flying into trees

>That's seriously debatble, I've driven both EG Sis and EK Type Rs and they both took some serious effort to avoid flying into trees

I think the problem is you cant drive
the Miata is a forgiving car so you think its good

especially if you think the Type R cant handle

only other conclusion I came to is the Miata was in awful condition suspension wise

all I know is that it was terrible compared to an EF or EG

I've owned both cars.

The Del Sol has a nicer interior, and is faster. It feels more solid overall. The Targa top is a pain in the ass, and loses its charm fast. It does not handle nearly as well.

>someone who hasn't driven a rwd before

>the Miata is a forgiving car so you think its good
And the del Sol isn't?
>especially if you think the Type R cant handle
Oh it handles great, but it understeers to fuck. It takes huge amounts of steering to do anything, even the EK with the JDM steering rack (which is a vast improvement btw) takes a mountain of steering
>all I know is that it was terrible compared to an EF or EG
Sounds more like you can't into RWD than anything else

Whats with everyone hating on the prelude lately?

It was one of the best handling cars in its class and stock for stock the fastest 90s honda you can get besides the NSX. Its a nice looking car too.

Prices are going up thanks to Hondafags hoarding them. Same problem with most 90s cars now unfortunately

>It takes huge amounts of steering to do anything

you cant even handle a Civic and try to talk shit about me kek

a floppy Miata is shit

I have to disregard all your future posts as fanboy rambling because honestly thats all it seems to be

Says the hondafag, this entire thread is fanboys defending their awful choices in cars.

I'm glad I bought a Genesis now, no one can hate or love them

You think so? In my area at least you can decent deals on them compared to other sporty honda models. They're cheaper than clean integras and Si's

>Hyundai
Kek

ITT

>Bench racing
>Honda Civic
>Del Lol
>Miata
>RWD vs FWD
>Memeposting

Never change.

>I bought dick windows now

>stock for stock the fastest

What is an integra for 2000

The genesis is the king of mediocrity

ITR is slightly faster on the track, prelude still beats in a straight line

Good luck finding an integra type r

There are 4 on my local craigslist

Post your craigslist

Your either not american or full of crap

No, Im American, I just don't live in a shit hole

It's a great car...

If you plan on leaving whatever you get bone stock and you're comparing it to other stock cars. It's a swoopier better styled Accord Coupe with a H22 from the factory.

Anything it can do the Civic can do better with a few simple mods™

Do you really think a economy car that weighs 2100lbs wet is dramatically and noticeably stiffer than a 2300lb car built originally as a convertible made in the same time period.

Let me ruin that fantasy for you they're both shit without a cage compared to anything built in the last 15 years and you're probably gonna get hurt if you get into a crash with anything bigger than a small car in either.

>Wet conditions
Who gives a fuck?

You sound like the fucktards who insist that automatics are better because they sometimes get stuck in traffic.

Your inability to cope with less-than-ideal conditions isn't the car's fault.

Also, a Del Slo isn't even as good as a regular Civic.

You're right, it's better

ill post more when i get home, but i have all the cross members shopped and the drive shaft axle shafts. gonna rebuild the engine this weekend (2.5T) and making the transmission mounts. I just have to figure out how im going to fit the rad in there and still fit A/C lines. nigga i need dat AC even the a targa top.

This looks awesome

Compared to a Del Sol, a Civic hatch or coupe of similar vintage is
-Lighter
-Stiffer
-More practical
-Better supported by aftermarket
-Less likely to invite presumptions that you're a butt pirate

Del Sol is objectively worse than ordinary civics in every measurable way. If Honda had tried a little harder, it could have been a legit sports car- but they didn't.

That's a nice shade of "I wish my Civic was an STI" blue

if am im gonna buy E46, itll be 330i manuel. There are few on ads, but rusted, or awd, or autotragic.
Every faggot has diesel, in used car market, there are like 80:20 diesels vs petrols.
And the worst part is, here in Slovakia, we have first registration power tax, and for 170kw e46 it is 1397euro, which is like quarter of the price of that car, and i didnt count other import fees.

so importing old powerful car is kinda pricey

It's called the Del Slow for a reason OP

the del sol is worse in every aspect compared to a miata.

I wanted one as a kid when i thought they were MR, but found out the weren't. Bought a Mr2 instead.

Let me just end this thead with the one car to rule them all

S2000

>As opposed to rwd that is useless in slippery conditions?
I could have full slicks on the back of my soarer and still demolish a del sol in the wet.

Lotus Elise

No

Too bad

>If Honda had tried a little harder, it could have been a legit sports car- but they didn't.
which says it all, it was meant as a style over substance girls car. there was really no need to develop a decent chassis.
just make it look cute and faggots like op will lap it up.

>Arguing about Miata and Del Sol

Glorious Eclipse Master race.

Safe FWD, Practical hatchback, Large after market, Can take a turbo charged EVO motor without much modification.

Ideal layout, huge aftermarket, still in production. If you want a cheap FR car the Miata comes to mind.

Also CRX numbers are limited and support is smaller. It does look better, though.

A F20C-swapped Miata will do better than a F20C-swapped CRX.

>can't handle the wet
>RWD bad my Civic is a racecar I need AWD for snow

>not the glorious AWD 4G63

Filthy dumb ricer scum.

We have reached peak meme.