Are there any cars in the Ford Lineup that are at the top of your list to get?

Are there any cars in the Ford Lineup that are at the top of your list to get?
I'm actually interested in both turbo engines of the Fiesta, the i3t and the i4t.
But what about that Mustang Ecoboost? The Mustang GT Performance Package? The Fiesta ST? The Fusion i4t AWD? The Fusion V6tt AWD?

If I was going to make the next one of these cars mine, where could I not go wrong?
Right now I'm looking at the fiestas most sincerely because financing could help me build my credit a bit more, and the i3t's miles per gallon is quite a lovely thing. But it leaves barely anything in the aftermarket for me to modify when I pay it off next year.

Focus RS
Mustang GT350
SHO
Fiesta ST looks like a fun little car that won't break the bank

I like the SFE Fiesta (the 1.0l ecoboost model), and love my ST. If the markup on the RS isn't awful in a few years I'll probably get one of those (depending on my garage space at the time).

I'll do my best to answer questions about the Fiesta ST if you have any.

What's the deal with the navigation option and why is it the first fucking option on every single one in the dealer inventory?
I can't find a base ST with just the recaros or another option, because the $750 navigation is the first one.
What gives?

Navigation is just an SD card you plug in, so you can probably 'negotiate' that feature away. When Dealers order cars like the Fiesta, they either come fully loaded or with no options because they are looking to maximize the value of the sale (the Fiesta only has 4-5 options).

You might occasionally find a custom ordered car that was refused that has the options you want, but you're basically stuck with what's on the lot.

The Fiesta ST only has 4-5 options*** I'm sure other trims are like most cars.

If I had a job

>buying Ford ever
Pathetic little retards ITT

Ain't ST the trim already, brah?...

They have a girly trim and a boy racer faggot trim

>parroting retards because you don't know shit about cars

Yeah its a trim with 4 or 5 options

No. They're all angry, ugly modern cars. Nothing after 2013 and under 45k is worth buying

>ignorant fucks that defend a terrible brand because they fell for marketing aimed towards retards

>Mustang Ecoboost

If you can handle people constantly asking why you didn't get the GT then it's fine. You're obviously not going to have the grunt or power of a v8, but if you want a Mustang and don't want to shell out the extra dosh for the GT then go for it.

>GT Performance Package

The PP is a really good value considering the cost of adding the components yourself in the aftermarket. Having said that, if it's going to just be your DD and you're not going to be tracking it or anything then it's not necessary to get.

>le enlightened meme
You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about and kindly leave if you're just going to spout incoherent nonsense instead of actually contributing anything

lol delusional Ford fags. Explain why Ford is so good please.

cant go wrong with an FiST
fun cheap little car that pretty much everyone who has driven it has loved

>pretty much everyone who is girl has driven it has loved
Ftfy

>Americans will never own an xr6
Lol@urlives

Burden of proof is on you since you since you're the one pulling claims out of your ass and refusing to support them.

Why am I even arguing with a 13 year old who can't form a post that isn't just parroting shitposts he read on here anyway

found the ford shill

it is slow as balls

Typical ford fag. Can't even prove his own brand is good. Kek

Don't know why you guys are arguing about if Ford is a good company or not. I just get nice discounts on Fords because of the A-plan. 0% APR at 72 months for me, it's not like it really matters if Ford is a good company or not.
They just sign my paychecks, and I'm going to buy a car from them.

Pic related, what I make.
The parking here is Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury, Ford, Jaguar, Aston Martin, etc.
I need at least one Ford because the parking is not only so good, but so is the discount. Which is why I was thinking the i3t fiesta.
Then I could do the meme dream and import some JDM cars, a guy here has a GTR R32 he brought from pacific coast auto.
His daily is a Fiesta ST though.

None of this made sense.
Some of it was shilling
Kys

What didn't make sense to you?

Fiesta and Focus are clear best in class IMO, particularly the racier versions. At least in North America.

The Fusion is a contender for best in class, but that midsize segment is so crazy competitive there are a bunch of worthy options.

I'd take the Mustang over the Camaro (what else competes?) simple due to more restrained styling (I'd be embarrassed to drive a Camaro), but as a drivers car the Camaro may be better.

Don't know much about the current gen Taurus. Looks nice enough, but so do its competitors.

...basically, Ford doesn't seem to make a bad product. But who does anymore? You really can't go too wrong with any new car.

>But who does anymore?
Kia

Focus ST is gonna be my next car, I think. Got a Focus now, and I love it aside from the lack of power.
So, once I've got some savings built up and my current car's been paid off for a while and starting to get old and cost money, I'll go trade it in for a newer ST.
Or, at least, go hit up the local dealerships and tell them to call me when they get an ST in that's going to be at the right price.

>Explain why Ford is so good please.
Reliability over pretty much any other brand.
Ergonomics. Fords are just right.
Handling. Fords go around corners properly.
Value for money. They fucking LAST.

Of course, this is Ford Europe. Ford YOU ESS AYY doesn't make decent cars because they'd be wasted on american roads and drivers.

Typical troll, doesn't know shit about shit.

>Reliability over pretty much any other brand.
Haha
>Ergonomics. Fords are just right.
Hahhahah
>Handling. Fords go around corners properly.
Pfft hahahahahshahahshs
>Value for money. They fucking LAST
Holy shit hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHABFBDLDUEGSNDHD

What's wrong with modern Kias?

They are better than fords at least

The real question seems to be Focus ST vs. Fiesta ST, as far a affordable sporty hatches go. Ford really just seems to be competing with themselves these days.

If you have to ask that question then it's obvious that you ride a bus

>car that eats brakes and clutches and breaks constantly.
Vs
>car that eats brakes and clutches and breaks constantly
Tough choice

Do you drive bad or what?

>this is how dumb Ford owners really are

The Fiesta ST is an all time great daily, so that makes total sense. Plenty of people with big power weekend cars drive STs daily.