Are pic related a meme?

are pic related a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFEi-0Rx6J0
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZzDVL3Agw
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwbho87zeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are looking for the meMeR2 you want an AW11. The SW20 will just toe out and kill you.

If by meme you mean it's actually a decent driver's car but Americans only buy it to rice it to shit and tune it for highway pulls, then yes.

Who are you replying to?

Toyota literally admitted the suspension design was defective and changed it mid model.

Toyota also pretended that they were at fault for stuck pedals even though it was later proven to be all moron drivers being complete morons.

Toyota admitted to using a more track oriented suspension set up and revised it for moron drivers

Toyota admitted that the shift linkage will fail due to not being powerd by vtec

>you will never be this eternally butthurt about America's existence and American citizens

It's really not very good. Tsuchiya quit a race because he was driving an MR2 and it was just so slow

[Citation Needed]

One episode of Hot Version where they're doing a skit with Tsuchiya racing a heavily-modified Civic in a turbo MR2 and "quitting" the race.

[Link Needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=FFEi-0Rx6J0

That's not the one.

Yeah, it's the one I'm cherry picking, rather than the one you're cherry picking

I'm not cherry-picking you fucking tard, I told you it was a skit done on purpose already, I'm just trying to find the right video.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZzDVL3Agw

There we go.

FRcucks on suicide watch!

i thought you were the first person who mentioned it

chill out

Where's the FR here? Too slow to make it to the track?

>Track day ended before they could make it
kek

That was back when they shilled the fuck out of the civic, doing stock, base model cars vs a stripped and tuned to hell type R.
I'm pretty sure there's a video of the civic 'beating' an nsx.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwwbho87zeY

Does that look stripped to you, RWDcuck?

Just accept that you can't compete.

A lot of manufacturers do this.

Getting scared mid corner gets people killed.

>Drifto-king is the only one on the track who actually corners hard
Of course it's stripped. The race tuned ones are 900kg at the max and not losing in straight lines to 300whp GT-Rs. Do you think your p.o.s. honda can compete in normal circumstances? Civic fanboys put on a fart can and call it a day because it costs too much money to make the car fast.

>I g-got btfo b-ut it doesn't count!!!
>f-fartcans!!!

LMAO

Typical buttblasted RWDcuck, can't accept his inferiority.

>Civic fanboy unironically calling others inferior
Nobody even cares about the drivetrain, civics are just A to B machines. Don't pretend otherwise unless you want to sink 10 grand in it.

>he thinks he doesnt have to spend 10k on an mr2/miata to make it handle properly

life isnt gran turismo kiddo

I'm not even talking about handling. You'd have to spend far more than 10k on your civic. That was just so you could keep up to the typical meme-R2 in terms of power to weight.
Spend 1k on decent shockies and your MR2 runs rings around the civic.

>im just going to spend 1000 credits on my mr2 and i will beat ferraris!
>just like my videogames

stay delusional kid

>get btfo by a Civic on a racetrack
>j-just an A to B machine

Pathetic amerilard.

>The Honda Civic is a Ferrari
Holy fucking kek, m8. Your meme argument game is lacking.

>get btfo by civic
>its still a civic

ok

>b-but

Once again, you can't prove anything where it matters so you resort to memes.
That Civic would destroy your car anytime, anywhere.

He's not wrong though, you have to spend a shit ton of money on a Civic just so it can possibly compete with a lightly modified MR-2 on a road course ya dingus

WHy would you respond to a shitpost?

Why wouldn't I? Did you think there was going to be serious conversation here?

All you're doing is encouraging him by responding.

>its still a civic
its not a meme theyre just naturally annoying cars, and their fanbase clearly isnt much better

>would destroy my car
>civic vs pro touring chevelle
lol

m8, this place is fucked, the sooner you realize this the easier of a time you'll have

>Implying I haven't known it's been fucked for quite some time.

Then stop acting like a hall monitor ffs

>Chevelle

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Stripped down, turned inside out economy car that has been tuned to a razors edge and completely refitted does well at a track
>B-b-best car ever guys
It's the same concept as buying a regular lancer and turning it into a 9 second 1/4 mile AWD supercar. It's fucking nice, but you wouldn't buy it to do that unless you had serious capital behind you. Every civic fanboy ever buys the civic and doesn't do anything to it. It's not a sleeper car if you don't spec it out, therefore they don't hold a candle to genuine sports cars, which can be bought cheap, and already set up for speedy good times.

Excuse me for trying to do something to fix this mess.

You're outnumbered boss, this is now shitpost, mention car, followed by tsunamis of shitposts, take you're boat out of the harbour and enjoy the view m8

>meme

What do you think is the definition of that word and how does it relate to the car?

No, but the E46 BMW, or any BMW, being a gud kar is a meme

I think it's because there's some part of me that still wants to believe that one person can make a difference.

>I think it's because there's some part of me that still wants to believe that one person can make a difference.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its shit, it's always been shit, and it will always be shit

>the mr2 is a ferrari because it has the engine in the back!

Loving. Eevery. Laugh.

He didn't say that either.

Tell me with a straight face it's been *this* shit forever. You used to be able to get, like, 50 replies before a thread went to shit instead of 10.

>pro touring chevelle

It's always been ahhhhhh....I cant

been a lurker for 7 years, can confirm it wasnt always like this. Right around the time the "pepe" meme became popular was when it went to shit.

We were doing an argument of misrepresentation, but he shit the bed on the last one there. You gotta use the material the other user gives you! Just making stuff up to continue it is lame.

thats a circle track chevelle, not pro touring. pro touring means redesigning the suspension for a road course, and it usually features modern wheels with very wide tires.

>yours
>posts a car from a movie

why are mussle kar owners so autistic

No need to worry Alphonse, it's just a movie car

Here you go

thats not my car, that was some random fuck that i guess really likes talladega nights.

NOICE/10

Here's another

That's a different car.

I know, it's an older Chevelle owned by Chris Jacobs of Overhaulin'

So is the black one yours?

Nah man, Google images, you were just asking for a pro touring setup Chevelle

I'm not that user, I was complimenting because I though it was yours.

im not alphonse though

also

>pro toruing
>capable of lapping a circuit fast

not even a brand new camaro is faster than a civic around a track

>posting Tsukuba

I hate GM, and you're a massive faggot using Tsukuba as your metric

I think both of you are looking for me lol

this is my car

Why would you respond to a fastestlaps post? It's a tight, twisty track, it's obviously going to favor a shorter wheelbase, lighter car.

Oh yeah, I've seen you post here before. That's one of the nicest cars on Veeky Forums.

>denial

Ahh, it would be nice to own one but I'm not into heavy Chevy's

Because this happened in a thread from yesterday, I have no problems with memlaps when they post actual tracks that are bigger than a kart track, unlike Tsukuba

Memelaps is still an idiotic site considering the database is broken, and it encourages benchracing on a whole.

wow, thats a huge compliment. thanks, user!

>Tsukuba times aren't posted by utter faggots

True, but of you expect serious conversation and no shitposting here come the fuck on

Every person who doesn't shitpost can make a difference. If you see a genuine idiot, don't make a shitpost as a response, make a good post that can benefit the board.

Ok gramps, I'll get right on it

bump

Is there any car that isn't a meme?

You betcha.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the anti-meme car. Nobody wanted it because it wasn't lambo-styled.