ITT: We post legendary sports cars ONLY!!

>G/o/!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4tiTCtQceA
youtube.com/watch?v=ROFhMsk2-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=P2w0EC1wOTA
youtube.com/watch?v=hIqbm0Dzzv0
youtube.com/watch?v=Twz49m_PE2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Any group b

Thanks man i posted the wrong image

I want to die trying to race the Yellowbird around the Nurburgring.

What is your definition of "Legendary"?

Because someone might post a car they think should count only for someone to bring up the car's shortcomings or benchrace against it to try and dismiss it.

either way ill give it a try.

Dodge/Chrysler Viper.

It was born literally yesterday and started out as an concept in the late 80s and became a production reality in the early 90s and by the late 90s it was racing against the highest spec version of one of the oldest sports-cars in the world. (Porsche 911 993 GT2)

It successfully entered endurance racing and won many races against well-known tough opponents all the way into the early 2000s.

From the 24 hours of Daytona to the 24 hours of Nurburgring the Viper took on everything it could and set some of the fastest lap-times for a non-million dollar super-car spec race car. (GTS-R in 2002 set a time of around 7:20 at the Nurburgring) pic related is the street-legal GTS-R homologation which i believe was built for the rules or to celebrate the Viper's victories in Europe and the US.

Its now ending production with Hyper-car tier performance (latest gen ACR) for around $100,000 which no car has or probably never will do in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4tiTCtQceA

youtube.com/watch?v=ROFhMsk2-9U

youtube.com/watch?v=P2w0EC1wOTA

youtube.com/watch?v=hIqbm0Dzzv0

I hope Fiat/Chrysler let it die on a good note and not try to bring it back a shell of its former self. Fiat may not even let the latest ACR lap the ring if it generates a faster time than the La-Ferrari or they might just nerf the time down some (or so I've heard).

like it or not, the GT86 is well on it's way to cult status

>What is your definition of "Legendary"?
>Because someone might post a car they think should count only for someone to bring up the car's shortcomings or benchrace against it to try and dismiss it.
This is a very good point.

Hate on the Pontiac Fiero all you want The fucker has left a huge Pegasus shaped mark on society.

The Viper is the car I always root for when it's in a race.
Most cars have rivalries that I'll side with one way or the other but the Viper doesn't seem to have a single rival so I just root for it to do well.

It was the first Gran Turismo game that got me into Vipers though. Every GT game since I buy every variant at least twice. One to keep stock and one to mod the tits off of.

Lancia Delta Integrale HF

>the viper doesn't have a single rival
Mercedes SLS

>Mercedes SLS
>this other Viper with a Mercedes badge

The best.

I think he's talking to the point of the Mustang and Camaro, or Ferrari and Lamborghini.

Where does this come from? I heard this notion before but is it an actual rumor? is there some truth do it? how did people even come to saying this?

The best is slower than snek

SLS prototypes used Viper body panels.

>discontinued

>Slower than a 918
Fucking kek

Viperfags on suicide watch

early SLS Mules used the Viper chassis as a base.

When you come right down to it, the SLS is the Viper's sister car.

Similar related there as there was to the C6 Chevrolet Corvette and the Cadillac XLR.

This blows my fucking mind. The Diamler/Chrysler merger really hurt Chrysler from what i heard and they also stopped Chrysler from making a lightweight sports-coupe because it would undercut the SLK or something.

I'm guessing the SLS was Diamler milking Chrysler for everything they had before dumping them like a 2 dollar whore. :^(

EVERYTHING is slower than a 918, the fuck are you on about

Actually this was the first scenario i saw where the 918 was faster. I don't know what the times around the ring will be. if Fiat lets the SRT team actually run that is.. i'm afraid they might nerf the ACRs time or stop it from running completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=Twz49m_PE2k
>video related

>(i'm not benchracing and am not trying to start a shitposting war so please don't bother)

Australia completely and utterly BTFO

>idiot doesn't know aussie built GTRs were faster than nip ones
why would you, you probably been into cars all week