Post deathcrashes. No gore

Post deathcrashes. No gore.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=199_1439203525
m.liveleak.com/view?i=307_1349942404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How?

wtf man

Can we do gore or will that piss off the mods?

BULLSEYE

guard rails are basically katanas

stay the fuck away from them

I still don't get how that shit happened.
Did he crash into the rail backwards?

guard rails need to have caps on the ends, sometimes they don't.

this kind of accident happens more frequently than people think

Anons can usually get away with posting the pics of that 18 year old girl who nicked her dads 911 and crashed out at 100mph.

Some Greek family name, was in the USA though.

>sometimes they don't
That's very Unordnung. Don't think I've ever seen guardrails without caps in Germany.

or when there are two rails next to each other and are not properly attached, that's what happened to Robert Kubica

>that can trapped by the steering wheel

Now, lets guess how that accident happened?

>tfw god fingers your car

What happened to the drivers head? Where'd it go?

>undordnung

Nigga this a Cantonese dress dying forum
Pull your head out of your ass

>It handles so well!
>Im so comfy in my godmachine
>These driving feels!
>I might be the next Takumi
>uhh!
>OH SHIT
>OH FUCK
>NOOOOOO

>letting your 18 yo child take your 911

it should surprise me that people like that can reproduce

More so that they're successfully enough in life to afford a 911. I guess it's all about relations and ass kissing after all.

I believe she took it without his permission.

I'm just sad I didn't get to hit it before she died

Dudes wasn't she a model employed by Porsche or something?

She was angry her father was giving her shit for doing cocaine (ya THINK?) and stole his car.

She then went speeding on the highway, clipped another car nearly killing the occupants, spinning out of control and wedging her face onto a concrete toll at 100mph.

I say good riddance.

I wonder how dying like this must be like? Is it like instant death or does you rlife slowly drain out? Its messed up.

One happened today in Germany. 4 dead, mother and 3 small kids. Car was hit in the back by a truck and pushed into another truck. I'm not posting pics.

'oh shit nigga wher'dyuh hed go'

Are you going to be one of those creepy dad's that never leaves their children's side?

You are going to have to quit your job/drop your business (you don't have either so that's easy) and eliminate your social life (don't have that as well so also easy) to keep your eye on your little cuckoo.

I remember that accident. Happened in the UK. Wasn't fatal though.

Or simply keep the keys to your sports car out of their reach and threaten to kick them out and disown them if they ever drive it.

link

I have read a lot about commercial plane crashes and know some retired emergency personnel. They say the expression like the woman on the right is fairly common.

None of us will ever know with out experiencing it but I think the final expression tells a lot.

Shit the bed I didn't even notice that till I read this.

Like Camerons dad in Ferris Buellers Day Off. My dad never let me touch his cars until I was about 25.

You see the door handle on the right, see the hair.

Yup.

liveleak.com/view?i=199_1439203525

watch the clip under for the damage report

>the driver
Is that his brain, his lungs, or his heart?

And to go back to what you were talking about facial expressions, that must be the final resting face of someone who just processed / trying to process they were going to die.

yea you never see white girls that aren't getting raped either

I think this takes the cake in terms of "death crashes without gore"

He didn't fly so good.

"bruh u good?"

Holy fucking shit that's ridiculous

How do you fuck up that badly at 100 mph? My IS350 is stable at 100 mph. I can only imagine a 911 would be orders of magnitude better.

no, im just not going to put a lethal weapon in their hands and shoo them out of the door with everything they need to kill themselves in under 10 seconds

>out of their reach

I think you mean on you at all time. At the age of 18 it takes more than just a hiding place and a lock to keep them away.

>threaten

You have no idea how little some threats mean to kids who have minimal long term understanding.

At the age of 18 you can really expect the worst to come out of the best raised kids.

I know people who were terrible at that age. Drugs, alcohol, guns, wreckless driving, loose sex, and all that can turn around in a couple of years and they turn into model citizens.

I look back on some of the shit I used to do and wonder what the fuck was wrong with me.

inexperienced young driver
porsche are difficult to handle
and a woman

Something like this happened recently near me, truck driver going 60mph wasn't paying attention and traffic had slowed to ~10mph and he rammed right into them

She went for a dodgy overtake, and clipped another car.

And she was dealing with power she had never dealt with before.

Remember 911s have their engines in the back and I cannot remember if it was old enough to be the one that would literally oversteer going round a corner normally.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=307_1349942404

Cocaine, booze, daddy issues and horsepower.

Damn she was hot

I'm amazed the passenger area is as intact as it is.

I don't feel bad for this dumb bitch at all, she ended up almost killing a few people but in the end, she just killed herself

10/10

I-I dont wanna leave the house now anymore...

This. When I was 18 I got ticketed for 107mph on the highway. Best thing is the steel belts were showing on the tires. Every time I look back at that I feel like a complete retard.

>Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now' was playing on my radio at the time

what happend to these niggers? how did the roof come off?

I was the only survivor in a two car crash in February. I was in a coma for weeks after and I don't remember a thing. I think I'm glad I don't

>women

>dat dude witht he ear buds
yup gay ded

Firefighters cut off roofs to get to the passengers when there is no other way to get to them due to damaged frames and doors.

more like
>wonder if they had anything I could pawn

Can you at least post a link?

The death of GM.

More story?

All these lolcantturn europoor "sportscars".

Went on a trip to the Evo triangle end of February, woke up in a hospital mid march. Apparently collided head on with an SLK. Google Evo Triangle crash for Welsh news articles.

KY? I remember something like this happening near Louisville not too long ago

>wreckless driving
That's a good thing, silly user.

No, CA, in or near Stockton(lol) iirc

Recently a friend of mine mistook an off ramp for an on ramp. Travelled 9 MILES that way. Started accelerating way above the speed limit to try and find a way off. Head on collision with a car loaded up with a family of four with her going about ~80. But not before she took a selfie. She was speeding down the wrong way of an interstate and she decided to snapchat a stupid fucking selfie with a stupid fucking caption along the lines of "somethings not right you guys..". The result was organic and metal confetti strewn across 4 lanes, completely impossible to tell how exactly each piece used to constitute its former whole.

At her funeral you got the impression that nobody could really bring themselves to feel all that bad for her, but a few went to the family's funeral and apologized on her behalf.

wait
you actually knew this being of pure ignorance

>Having friends like that.

Well, now you don't.

>>letting your 18 yo child take your 911
>letting
She stole it, user

>woman
>high
>hurr durr how did she crash?
kys for being this stupid

Darwin does it again.

>Her familiy got awarded $2,370,000 dollars after highway patrol leaked those photos

Yes. Chubby blonde girl. She had moved to California a couple years ago, but was back in town to attend her fathers funeral. I'm not making this up. The crash happened as she was leaving to make the trip back out west.

I feel really bad for her mother.

I get a similar feeling about some of the people I went to school with

Already decided my kid isn't getting a vehicle that can do 0-60 in under 8 seconds. I'll buy them a fucking minivan if I buy them anything. If they want something better they can buy it themselves.

My parents were kinda like this.

They said they'd get me a GT mustang if I got a full ride to uni. I did, and then I got a 4 banger sedan because "You've proven you have to much of a future to lose it doing something stupid in a mustang."

It's a begrudging kek.

Yeah it was quite a big news story, for some reason.

Yeah, first 5 years of driving for me were in a Ford windstar. I'll get my kids some beat up minivan or slow suv, or maybe a beat up underpowered pickup. Something they can try to take care of, but if they scratch it because new drivers suck, it's not a huge deal, just leave it.

It was a 997, not a 930 Turbo. Anyone CAN drive a 997 spiritedly without crashing. Unfortuntely she was driving recklessly and ruined a perfectly good 911 and toll booth.

My parents bought me an early model Volvo 240 with a manual transmission as my first car because I wanted something cool and fun to drive but they wanted me to have the slows. I had a job, so I saved up, read a ton about turbocharging, bought a megasquirt kit, scrounged the junkyard for 2/740 turbos and eventually found one from which I was able to gather all parts necessary to turbocharge the car and install a locking diff. I never turned the boost up past 10psi but for 17 year old me that was just fine.

So your shitty parents lied to you? Because that's exactly what it is, they lied to you to motivate you.

That user doesn't sound too butthurt, so why are you? He got a full ride to ink and a car, what's there to complain about?

>Buy their kids a car
Hey, I mean I did get a shitbox from my parents but when I got my licence I was 21 anyway. At least had some knowdledge about the world.
But I never ever buy my kid a fucking car. The moment you can buy one yourself is the moment you start to take care of yourself

They were also harassed with those same pictures so it's justified. Even if you daughter was subhuman scum it's pretty fucking horrible getting pictures of her face inside out in the mail.

Depends on where you live. In the country, you'll never afford to buy a car if you don't at least get a starter vehicle, because 90% of the time you won't get hired anywhere if you can't provide your own transportation, and things are too spread out to walk.

Meh, I should be able to buy my own mustang in a few years. No hard feelings on having a sedan.

I suppose so. It's a tough call, for me, but not a $2,000,000 one.

Like, if your daughter wasn't scum, the entire chain of events would not have happened anyway.

t. Jealous poorfag

Is this a Cobalt SS thread?

Post the snapchat.

I really don't understand the fucking concept of actually getting on the highway going the wrong way. The ramps are designed so that you would have to make extra effort to do that.

And fuck, if you actually do manage that, just pull onto the fucking shoulder until there's no traffic then bust a bitch and floor it