Beautiful Mot/o/rsport Liveries

Just the best

>post yfw gm literally has never crossed the finish line of lemans in first place

BTFO!

Best livery coming through

Really? Not been posted yet?

why are you retarted

no tendies today?

every NASCAR livery a fucking shit

no, rednecks, turnleftfor400laps is not a sport

Always loved this one

Nice Jag.

regardless of what you think about the food or the car, the color scheme is on point.

Are the liveries ok when they run road courses?

Not when they have to let a few drivers like Boris Said on a road course to fein overall driver skill in NASCAR

I wouldn't call solid colors with numbers on them "liveries"

jeff gordon was pretty cool too

Always loved the Subaru WRC livery.

Nobody cares what your personal definition of a race livery is because it's wrong.

only someone who likes something stupid would post something like this

>I-I like it so it's good
>what do you mean, it isn't?
>muh personal definitions
>muh asstard

I'm not saying that I liked it, dummy.

I'm just pointing out that your notion that race liveries can't be solid colors and numbers is absolutely wrong.

Subaru WRC is obligatory in these threads.

Why do stockcars pretend to look like normal cars? If course have different liveries, but that's no Camry it never was one.

It's a silhouette racer. It's just another way to promote a brand. DTM, SuperGT, Trans-Am, and V8 Supercars are just a few of the big race series that do this. It's not exclusive to stockcar racing.

Ah ok, that makes sense. Is there a base version of a stockcar etc that isnt affiliated?

>forced memes

>assmad

These days no, they model the bodies by the differencent manufactures.

>delivering food
>motorsports

because car makers got sick of having to pretend that campaigned cars have anything to do with road cars

you gotta get their in under 30 minutes and have the pizza warm
no time for slow

>I wouldn't call solid colors with numbers on them "liveries"
These guys would. But what would Martini know about race car liveries, amirite?

pinstripes bro
ever little bit helps

Yeah, bad example. How about this.
>what would gulf know about racing liveries, amirite?

Mmmmm coventry climax

sharing 3 which i think look pretty badass

One of favorites as well

*my favorites

how are there people on Veeky Forums that actually think this? I understand people who dont know anything about cars thinking nascar isnt a sport, but someone on Veeky Forums??????

No JPS cars?
No trans-am AMC's?

The best livery in nascar history.

>Rainbow warrior
>Driven by the biggest closet case in NASCAR

>NASCAR is not a sport
>drag racing requires no skill
>all American cars suck
These are all examples of shitposts.
Whether a shitpost is done from sheer ignorance, or in an effort to troll someone, it is still a shitpost. The majority of shitposters on this board are either children who don't even have a license, or man children who gained all thier automotive knowledge from vidya and whatever gets regurgitated here.
This is no place for an automotive enthusiast, the ignorance alone is enough to make someone loose all faith in humanity. Of course this is not true for everyone who posts on Veeky Forums, but you would be a fool to refuse to believe it's not the majority.
>and to prove my point, someone will try to agree with the three claims I made at the start of my post

Motorsports are sports, I mean it has sports in the name ffs, and anyone worth their weight in salt know that motorsports requires physical training to deal with the heat and g-forces and stress for as long as a race lasts

I know that, you know that, but if you expect all the weebs on here to do the same, then you are very much mistaken.
They're not all idiots, some are just trolls, or Australian.

Seems like you're just calling anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion a shitposter. Stop being butthurt

>you so mad
>you so butthurt
Another example of the childish behavior I mentioned. If someone disagrees with something, call them mad.
As far as the three examples I posted, if you agree with them, then you ARE wrong and part of the problem.
Are you honestly going to tell me that ALL American cars ever made are bad?
Are you honestly going to believe that drag racing requires no skill whatsoever?
Are you going to honestly tell me that stock car racing, a motorsport as another user mentioned, is not considered a sport?
Again, this board is not for automotive enthusiasts. I don't know why this is so hard for people to admit.

I called you butthurt because it seemed to me like you're biased in favour of American car culture. Yes, the quality of discussion isn't the best here but you need to grow thicker skin. Everything here gets shit on, from Hondas, Miatas, BZRs to BMWs, Mercs and Audis. People here on Veeky Forums are blessed with the veil of anonymity which means they can be as hostile as they want, instead of actually being ''automotive enthusiasts''.

>they can be as hostile as they want, instead of actually being ''automotive enthusiasts''.
I'm afraid you have hostile confused with misinformed.
I have no problem with someone who disagrees with me or my statements. I do have a problem when people argue about things they know nothing about. I do take issue with someone who argues out of pure ignorance. You say I need thicker skin, I say the average Veeky Forums poster needs to learn a thing or two and lurk moar before they post.
Those three examples were the first that came to mind mainly because they are so common. I can see how you would take that as me having a prejudice for American cars, but I assure you that is definitely not the case.
>keeping on topic, another bad ass livery

every 80s miller high life race car was sexy. Like how the fuck did they manage to make that color look so good.

>thinking that's Cole Trickle's car.

>even his pizza is slow.

A goddam classic. That car along with the 94(?) Celica version were in a lot of racing games I owned

Coca-Cola sponsored Porsche cars in the mid-'80s that had a pretty stellar livery. Besides a win at the '86 Sebring 12, the team never achieved much success and rarely ever troubling the podium.

Still, the design and easy to recognize big brand sponsor were the makings of an iconic livery...besides the winning part.

...And here's another car with the same livery. Same team, different class.

I wonder why the other Coca-Cola-sponsored cars never looked as good?

I've always liked the old 60's Ford schemes. I have a 79 Fairmont 'm racing in an enduro I'd like to paint up as one of these for shits and giggles.

Or something similar to this

Love the 80's motorcraft ones

It's glorious. I can almost taste a coke as I look at it.

they used to have to start with a stock model

>different wheel colors on the front and back tires
HNNNNGH

Real liveries look best covered in dirt

Rallycross has some pretty cool ones too

>Driving in a circle
>Motorsport
>sport

Pick one

That really drifted my Dagumis

THE QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

Do you not know the meaning of the word "sport?"