ITT signs of a complete dunce

ITT signs of a complete dunce

>American car

>signs of a complete dunce
when you care how other waste they are money

Post 2003

>signs of a complete dunce

This guy's ability to construct a sentence.

>when you care how other waste they are money
>they are
>they are
>they are

Is that supposed to be his spare wheel?

GUYS GUYS GUYS

He's talking about the blacked out taillights

Wouldn't the sun bake that spare alot quicker in that position than, say, under the bed? I understand the tires ON the truck get roughly the same amount of sunlight, but they'd probably wear the treads long before then. Also, how fucking often does this guy get a flat that he needs to keep the spare in the bed like that? or is it just a case of "hur hur hur hur look at muh fancy tire on its fancy stand"

I think it's intended to mimic Baja trucks.

so it's the ricer of trucks

You're just figuring out that's what brotruck guys are NOW?

Fuck, I guess so.

>oh yeah? Well I can waste my money anyway I want
Literally the only defense a brotruck dunce can provide.

Oversize spare don't fit in stock location.

Do you even truck bro?

have to crawl all the way up to the cab to get.. -poser - this is how it done, pic related.

Why are you guys such faggots? Those are some shitty trucks.

350Z and Infiniti Ghetto-35 drivers win the douchebag cake in my area

Especially when they go to Uni and have never earned a $0.01 in their life

c63 amg usually driven by the arab kid with a really rich dad at your college. bonus points if he got a wrap on it. everyone knows his daddy is paying for that shit

>literally the same excuse for you, and whatever dumb ass thing you like, while others don't.

Never understood why it's such a big deal that someone's dad bought them a car...like if he's rich..and has a good relationship with his kid, why can't he spend the money on them? The price of a car is nothing to a rich guy..

Maybe I'm biased, my dad bought me a jeep when I was 16, but that's because he's wealthy and a $20k car is nothing to him. Doesn't mean I didn't have a job, I still worked my way up to where I am now, without his help...only driving the car that he bought me. Why is that such a big deal!

spot the babbys

I'm 25, living in my own, making my own paycheck.

I have a 38" mud grappler up under my bed

I don't have a straight on pic of it but it's there

mowed lawns, delivered newspapers for years in highschool. My first car was a 1969 cobra jet mach1. Paid in cash.

Lifted trucks don't serve a purpose beyond offroading, which very few do. When I put a better suspension on my car, it makes it corner better in its natural conditions.

Cosmetics are one thing, but lifting a truck literally takes away from its utility as a truck and makes it less practical for pretty much everything.

>crawl
You climb up and walk over, what.

>Those blocks
>Nitto spare tire
>Toyo tires on the truck

what are you doing

People claim it's easier to get to if you blow a tire off road.

I can't stand that it raises the cog for vanity though.

Lol I know that parking structure

COfag?

swap the O and C?

Nah, Colorado mane.

fug

Assuming it's 4WD a full sized spare should be included in his tire rotation so not an issue.

You mean you recognize that parking structure, even though most parking structures look 90% identical?

I'm 25, own a house, 2 cars, make 65k a year. I win.

Difference is, my "waste of money" serves a purpose other than posing, which makes it anything but a "waste of money".
Keep wading your money with faux justifications though dunce bro.

You sound insecure.

>everybody that does everything different from me wastes their money
>enjoyment of vehicles isn't part of the equation

>not wishing to pose=insecurity
This is what you're actually saying.
>oh yeah? Well I can waste my money anyway I want
Seems like a case of deja vu here...

Good for you man, but I make 85 a year..;)

I make your mom a year