Why is everyone making my nigga doctor what the fuck
reeeeee

Gotta have that 2014 meta, mayne

Why not just release Diablo 2 HD.

possible fotm this season?

Gonna run a Crusader through the story.
Wish me luck.

>tfw ded game

I'm just here for my final stash tab. Who should I play? The only hero I haven't played to 70 is Monk, is he fun?

christ page 10

I was kinda excited to start the season, but my enthusiasm kinda bottomed out after lvl 20. Jesus.

I just hit 23 and my eyelids are starting to get heavy. I planned on staying up all night.

Anyone use OnTopReplica ingame? Mine doesn't want to show up on Diablo 3 but it does with other games.

Wot?

Look it up, you might like it.

Took me five minutes. I thought I was excited for new season but guess not.

>Monk nerfed
>DH nerfed
>Wizard nerfed
>Sader nerfed
>Wizard nerfed
>WD nerfed
>Barb nerfed

The game was going to be fun until that unprecedentedly retarded last minute WD nerf just to make the meta the same as the last 3 seasons. I really can't understand what is going through the devs minds sometimes

Blizzard meta as follows;
>Someone OP and that causes some mild butt-rash?
(ie. WoW with unique weaponry)
>swap places with weaksauce or make it easily achieveable to pseudo-nerf

>whole community whines and slightly mad jellyjam?
(ie. wiz firebug meta)
>nerf everyone.

Although every class got nerfed, the barb's and wizard's changes are kind of minor compared to the other classes this patch. Best two classes this season imo. Rolling through grifts, landing in the top 70s leaderboard(barb) like crazy.

pastebin.com/cFqv6KL7
created a pastebin for the next thread pasta.

Why is Diablo3 not popular anymore but PoE is?
What went wrong? Is Diablo3 too story driven?

It was that faulty launch, don't you think?

>faulty launch
Error 3007 and 33 has a great influence on this.
>repetitive game
nothing different than clicker heroes dipped in dragon quest and given title "Diablo".
>old MMO system in ARPG
which gives little room for custom improvements.
>only challenge is a yardscale called greater rifts
it only promotes grift fishing until you find a perfect combo of mobs
>no real rewards from finishing main campaign quests or topping grift challenges
at the old D2 we at least had something to get us going beside a crappy piece of magical or rare item.
>No PVP
It's promised at release but with bloated damage numbers it's impossible to balance now.
>Huge gap of powerlevel between item qualities
Set items bonuses are not split evenly (or close) but rather scaled. It's restrictive and bounding besides acting like an extension. Too little legendaries worth wearing since Kanai's Cube came.
>low tier items are complete crap when your level is maximized.
Back in D2, good rolled rare items are favored when there are no unique items that can rival that slot. Magical weapons were still good to go until you find something that would fit your class. Now they're only crafting mats, and given as a reward when you finish campaign quests instead of passive bonuses to improve your character.
>Powerleveling is the only meaningful gameplay.
And it was good to level up rather slow and enjoy the journey, because along the way you can find some off-class skills and enjoy it while you can.

Tfw needs to farm my gay nigger lon thorns build

My clanmates still didn't come outta their slumber. Normal levelling is way boring even with the shitload of bonuses they include.

Is this the /ps2g/? I can't find it.

>Level 15
>Bored
>Know what the future holds

Think I'm done until they make drastic additions/changes. New season hype isn't enough anymore.
D2 HD when