C7 vette owners in here!

do you have a C7 you track day? is it a z06 config?( mine is a 2015 C7 z06 man/super booked out over 150K)
Does your dam C7 overheat and plays limp mode with a religious regularity?

I replaced waterpump, radiators $$$ intercoolers and more but it still wont run cool during a track session, reading online I see I'm not alone.
About ready to literally take it to a cliff and push it off. (i can afford it)
Anyone had a fix for these things yet?
(yes those are AP racing brakes on it. Those DO work!!)

Other urls found in this thread:

bridgetogantry.com/2/images/stories/1409/Z06_crash.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=BACxmVx74OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bread on hood faggot.

I know you're just shit posting though.

thats a pretty graph, wow, so impressed... its still not the answer to the overheat problems us track day guys are fighting.

ps the modded vette in photo would eat your pretty little gtr car. If it would stay cool!

I always laugh at how jealous people on Veeky Forums can get. Reddit has lots of supercar owners on /r/cars, how is it so hard to believe a few of them might post here occasionally?

>still slower even when it's not overheating
top kek

>Corvette
>supercar

mad jelly op
must be cool to have a car thats faster than the fastest production car japan has ever produced (the gtr) congrats!

kek

holy shit and i thought the Tsukuba shitposters were bad

stig confirmed for shit driver XD

>go kart tracks
top kek

this unit is a track day car meaning its a streetcar too yet. It has no probelms in street driving, only hardcare running say at laguna or buttonwillow.
Now if you want to compare race cars we have a 1280 rwhp trans am howe mustang thats about finished with some fabrication work,we could compare your baby gtr too it!
PS it does corner.. well.

So back to the question, what I wanted to know is if anyone had a z06 here and if they licked the track day problem they seem to have?

how does it feel to be faster than GTR

>nurburgring

track cars are now banned because gtrs can't turn. thanks nisan :/

>weeaboos still can't out shitpost the original master :^)

>the corvette can corner!!!! I SWEAR!!!

>he actually felt for the c7 meme

>Bought "track ready" car
>Needs new brakes
>Overheating

How did they complete the one lap in Nürburgring?

I would take a sting ray over a z06. Anybody that buys a z06 is stupid.

Stingray is the best sports car in the last decade. Best balance between power/looks/performance/price

>C7 Corvette

ill pass, plenty of other cars id rather have for less that dont have insufferable fanbases.

>man/super booked out over 150K
wat

>completely triggered weeaboo

kek my job is done here :^)

(^:
:^)

>track is banned

it isn't, thats just GM damage control

>mfw cuck who got baited hard as fuck in the sticky is STILL MAD!!

kek

>this assmad
>post yfw gm literally has never set a faster lap time than 7:08
top kek gm fangirls on suicide watch
They didn't. kek!
>replying to non existent posters
top kek

was talking about the howe chassis mustang you dolt.

yes the stock vette plows some, some suspension work did wonders though and didnt spend to much. Still not a racecar/racecar, its a track day car. huge difference.

pic related, all 4 brake setup prob cost more than you make in a year. just saying.

>i know what you are, but what am i

typical cuck move

>so mad that he deleted his other post

now i know how gtr drivers feel when losing to pig iron XD

test fitting parts there before you start nitpicking on studs and so on.

> stock vette plows some
yeah, it almost plowed down the nurburgring's barriers kek
bridgetogantry.com/2/images/stories/1409/Z06_crash.jpg

>thinking I am alphonse
lel, sadly you can't post the new z/28 vs and old GTR can you?

>so assmad he projects his temper tantrums onto others
top kek

>GM LITERALLY cannot finish a lap around the ring

lel

They really try to beat gtr's time doesn't they

stingray is better

>yfw they make a new DOHC flatplane LT5 MR corvette
>it crashes

please, meme magic is real, i belive in it

Try and fail.
KEK!

ITT: GM FANGIRLS BTFO!!!

hilarious how just a c7 owners thread can create this

BTFO!

You can't btfo of a stingray you idiot.

Find one bad thing with the stingray. It is the best sports car pretty much ever. Affordable/powerful/handles good/looks good/is a proper sports car.

What's not to love. Germans are btfo, Japanese are btfo because who really wants a gtr, Italians btfo. Everybody btfo.

GM IS FINISHED!!

>price
>looks
>power
>speed
>reliability
How can yuropoors even compete?
They know they're completely and utterly outclassed in every single way, so they invent bullshit reasons to tax American cars to even out the prices.
This is why the European market is irrelevant.

I drove one for 300 miles and then bought a new Z/28 instead. The stingray was great but I guess inside I'm even more white trash...

My mullet grew 3 sizes that day btw.

prototype horsepower, the likes you wouldnt believe.

I've been wanting to ask a C7Z owner some questions so far so.. how many miles did you put on it and how comfy is it? would you say it has the possibility of being a daily drivable car? have you been in any porsches and how do they compare as far as being comfy?

kek!

Post proof.

And a high strung engine is bound to have some bad apples.

>Chevy pushrod V8
>high strung

>naturally aspirated
>high strung

its a wonderful street car. Drives very well, I have owned 911s in the past and its on par with them in many ways.
I know its a silly perk but i love the built in video camera. Its a blast to rewind and watch after a nice run.

as a street car I would recommend one, Spring for the upgrades as its worth it.

But bewarned the carbon fiber brembos go to shit fast. At least for me it did. Other than that its had zero problems. It'll do 60-160 in a blink of an eye.

Gonna build a lister bell?

oh i forgot to answer you. its got about 26,000 on it presently. I think its going to be sold though as I have my eye on something else bigger and faster :) (not a gtr duh.)

A Bugatti Veyron ??

on the off chance that you're legit, try water injection. it sounds like air isn't passing through at speed to cool what needs cooling but not sure what you can do about that.
shit needs opening up and exit vents fitting

where's the bread fgt?

>this rustled

Protip: actual wealthy people don't make posts like this. If you are going to pretend to be something you aren't at least put some thought into the way that person would act on the internet.

Nice 458 ma niqqa (and whatever that coiled up sandwichy thing is)
youtube.com/watch?v=BACxmVx74OI

>He bought a chevy

Word vomit bot is getting good.

Relocate the cat and install an oil cooler heatshield, assuming you're not memeing.

>he fell for it
>he sucks up to the rich person
>what a cuck

the 2017 model doesnt overheat.
they added another radiator to lower temps after the oil cooler.
oil temps are stable at 250F vs the old 300F+ that would trigger the Limp mode.

Are we ever going to get the consumer version of the MR 'vette? And I don't mean a limited edition 200k car, because noone is going to pay that much for an american car.

>I don't mean a limited edition 200k car, >because noone is going to pay that much for an american car.

Did and have.

nice bait

You post this to try to feel better about yourself
But you still stuck with a pontiac