/TrumpCoinGeneral/

TC - BitPAC Merging Ann. &
Discussion on possibility of "RTR" Edition.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Spread the word and MCGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535jkk/about_what_happened_tonight/
twitter.com/FlowJob6/lists/trumpcoin
discord.gg/WvxwD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From last thread. >Check out the last few posts on btctalk. What do you think of that?

>If I understand correctly, the suggestion is to establish something similar to an "alt-right" version of CTR and then pay people to carry it out? And this will be blatantly funded by TrumpCoin so as to provide implicit marketing for TrumpCoin as a force working for good?
>Starting with the positive, I think it's a good idea to just start building notoriety and DOING things like that, rather than start off asking for money (or in our case investments) before things like that can begin, like NimbleAmerica just did. Perhaps if people see TrumpCoin/"RTR" making a different they will be more include to invest and help keep it going.
>The problem I can see with this is that the wider pro-Trump community like The_Donald has a lot of sentiment about not stuping to Hillary's level and using the same type of shilling she does. We can see this with the reactions to NimbleAmerica. The memes and truth exposition that happens on /pol/ and The_Donald happens organically, there are thousands of people willing to do it for free. It would also be viewed as futile, since no one is ever going to change the mind of a brainwashed triggered lefty or paid shill. So "correcting the record" doesn't even work in reverse.

Refer last thread end posts for more on NimbleAmerica etc.

Related /pol/ thread.

Copy paste what you want to discuss from last thread.

Essentially we need an organized meme force (probably coordinated through discord) to shill pro trump memes and keep bringing up the currency as a way to support trump, we shouldn't pay unless we pay for dank memes instead of labor

Not necessarily memes.
Very serious stuff too.

nah, should be memes, creates an attitude of competitiveness. imagine if all the rage and loathing of the anons were focused on making memes. For a living. it would be glorious. otherwise we'll run into the problem of the ctr, a bunch of formulaic copy paste crap, that's somehow less original than our formulaic crap.

plus memes have more staying power, the weirder an image, the more heavily it'll stay in your mind

This explains reddit mods going full nuts banning TrumpCoin.
We are competition.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535jkk/about_what_happened_tonight/

Refer to see who is actually behind it.

>We are the competition

Good point, never thought of that aspect of it. But the problem for us remains, that the users of The_Donald will (maybe rightfully so) instantly reject anything resembling TrumpCoin, NimbleAmerica, and anyone else asking for donations/investment as a scam. TrumpCoin is going to have to it's worth and useful somehow BEFORE gaining significant support from anyone other than Veeky Forums.

***prove it's worth and usefulness

And that's why we need a registered army first, as posted on btctalk.

Well it's certainly better to do something than nothing but I don't see how having a group of people making memes funding by TrumpCoin could even register as a blip on the radar when /pol/ and The_Donald have tens of thousands of people doing the same thing for free and for fun. These would have to be some premium fucking memes.

We are not just talking about our lovely neets.
Established and semi-established YouTubers, Bloggers and so on.
I'm sure many are already looking for donations.

Getting established trump supporting youtubers/bloggers to accept donations is a great idea. Who are you planning to reach out to?

Try and get the trumpcoin team to support you in this but I wouldn't count on it. They need someone to take over their Twitter account and social media stuff because the current guy isn't posting anything.

I've been wondering why the official team doesn't do ANYTHING on social media. Even if they want to keep actual project updates on the down low, we've got a "Community Outreach" guy, a "Social Media Coordinator", and a "Media Content Manager". What are these guys even doing for the past 2 months?

The media content manager is trumpcoincontent. He makes the videos, he's good and we should see more from him.

The social media coordinator goes by doogjy on the forum. I have no idea why he stopped tweeting on 25th august. He should have started up again by now. They were only weekly as well.

Oh I thought the video guy was a random user, didn't realize he was on the actual team. Well that's something then.

Might be worth contacting the "economic advisor" TrumpInfo. If he's a jack of all trades as described them maybe he can be involved.

Dan Backers involvement should not be ignored. Read up on him. He's already in the media and writes articles. I dont think he would involve his bitpac with trumpcoin unless there was big opportunity to benefit.

Actually the update wasnt that disappointing if u look at it that way, we habe a better chance of media mention now

>we habe a better chance of media mention now
Yes, i agree, but it better be big, or at least grow gradually into big media.

What MUST beimplemented in my opinon is the ability to buy trumps directly with USD. This will help the promotion substantially.

So here is an idea. What if we hunted out radio shows that take call ins, wait for relevant topics and then all call at the same time to subtley shill Trumpcoin. For instance a doom and gloom economist is going to be on coasttocoastam. We all call, and one of us gets through with something like:

"So I just wanted to get your guest's opinion on cryptocurrency, like bitcoin. It's being used in a wide variety of ways, some good, some shady. It's even being used politically, there's even a Donald Trump cryptocoin called Trumpcoin that's gaining alot of steam. What's your take on cryptocurrency? "

And bam, instant exposure. I saw we try this Sunday night/Monday morning.

Sounds like a plan bro

Offer christopher cantwell a trumpcoin donation

I have to work the next day so Ill just have to set an alarm I guess. But I'll try and get through. should be after 1 when they take the calls, but the lines open up beforehand I think. You NEETs will be up anyway so call.

don't forget to target the crypto community. their support is needed. Signal mentioned translated anns again, they will be important to promote.

I want 300 Trumpcoins what services can I offer to you lads to get it

Call this anons show And we will donate

What have you got to offer?

Let's call it how it is gentlemen. We are in crisis mode here. No plan that has a run date of over 2 months should even be considered.

As other people have alluded to, the only way I can see us getting a huge pump before the end of the election renders this coin useless is to go out and post memes by the hundreds.

Not just funny meme pics, but informative pro-trump pictures that say "you have been shown the truth courtesy of TrumpCoin"

Post hundreds of dank memes on all social media avenues, forums etc that are just generally funny (like pepe), but include the trumpcoin watermark.

Maybe we even create our own original meme that goes viral with trumpcoin.

Nothing else matters. The pac is now useless in all regards except for its slightly a positive thing if we include it in the watermark on our memes - gives a little bit of legitimacy, but as for pumping the price or doing anything for TrumpCoin long term, that ship has sailed.

I honestly think your choices are now, sell off and cut your losses/take profits, or agree to keep holding for 40-50 more days or so and spam and make memes.

Choosing to do nothing in the hopes others will step up is the worst thing you could choose.

I'm a member of some niche forums, motorcycle related, NASCAR(no bully) etc, I'll be posting "le funny trumps" that just happen to have watermarks.

When prompted about the watermark, I'll type a response that fits with the narrative of the forum.

It's been a pleasure serving with you, I've been honored to IP rotate will a great group or soldiers. This is our last 50 day battle lads, let's give em' hell.

Interesting change of tactics my dear queen

i have a large amount of Trumps but i'm not getting involved in meme production. I'll read these threads once a day, but i'm just an observer. I have faith in the dev team, whoever and wherever they are, that they can pull off their plans and the coin is going to moon. The magic of Trump and the magic of 2016 will win out in the end.

I'm still confident that buying Trumpcoin back in April will end in me buying a home in cash.

Underhanded FUD or not, this is fairly accurate. Whatever we do, we do it now. Signal did a real muck of it with his timing

>I'm still confident that buying Trumpcoin back in April will end in me buying a home in cash.
Its still a strong possibility m8, no one said all would be easy, its a bumpy road, and youre right about magic of trump and memes - were living in crazy times. MAGA and MCGA

Hi Doogjy or Dep

YES "random user", we all have faith in the dev team :^) :^)

We need to get a retweet from someone notable. Someone in crypto or a political figure.

Aside from signal, who is tied up with other stuff the other devs are passive as fuck.

Here's the list twitter.com/FlowJob6/lists/trumpcoin

join

Include #HillaryForPrison in your tweets

You gave me a fine idea. Thank you man.

This is honestly the only thing that'll do it.

Good, post proofs here and you'll likely get those trumps you want.

Do you guys know Stefan Molyneux ?
You guys can e-mail him for a show on YouTube.

His videos get an average of 20000 to 200000 views.

Just send him an email that you want to talk about a funny, or controversial topic, he loves that, than slowly work your way towards talking about Trumpcoin

He also has lots of Bitcoin so he`ll understand

We could also try to reach out to the liberals at msnbc and tell them about the scary underground cryptocurrency that is used by the alt-right. Maybe they would do a story on it.

oh nice

Would Washington Post not be better?

I am sending an email to Huffington post now.
Will post a screenshot before send so you guys can check

That aint me nigga

Yes we should try the "there is no such thing as bad publicity" thing

Please come into this Discord channel (why you will see)
discord.gg/WvxwD

we who are about to IP rotate; salute you!

Sup vid guy, how's ya mum

Pls get in

This. 0% chance of normie involvement if you have to buy trumps in the current roundabout way.

Their involvement is important. As is being on an exchange more people want to use.

lets get them all aboard

guys posting on the forum. you know what gets their attention if they go silent.

signals the lead doing the important shit, don't forget the others that could be responding to you.

The way to bypass lack of USD to TC option to an extent is to appoint someone who does it manually, as mentioned in the forum.
At least for donations targeted at those in the "list".

I think it's fair to say it's not FUD at this point, it's just way everyone is really feeling about the situation. I'm still holding 25k Trumps (maybe not a whale, but a big fish) and I feel the same way as Here's what I feel we should do (and some of this is just restating what you guys have already suggested):

We need to get in touch we decently popular "alt-right" shows/websites. We aren't going to get on Washington Post or anything like that, it's not realistic. We need to target things like Stephan Molyneux, Alex Jones, George Noory (but keep in mind most of his audience is babyboomers looking for psychic readings).

I also strongly feel that at this we need ANY publicity we can, even negative. Negative publicity MIGHT ruin us but no publicity will DEFINITELY kill ruin us. We all knew this was a high-risk project and I think it's a risk we have to take if this thing is ever gonna have a chance to moon.

I think we should infiltrate pro-Hillary web spaces and post indignantly about Trumpcoin. Pretend to be a hillshill or CTR employee and post about "these bunch of shitlords trying to use crypto to help Trump". Get the Hillary crowd to do our advertising for us. Find a way to get them annoyed enough to spread the word about us, even negatively. When The_Donald and similar places see that we are universally hated by pro-Hillary people, they will instantly think of us as a good thing. Major implicit marketing. It's like how Milo is a gay jew, everything the "alt right" hates, but since the lefties hate him The_Donald loves him (or at least they did before yesterdays drama).

If we try to advertise ourselves explicitly we will be seen as a scam, but if we are just an innocent group of people trying to help Trump in the shadows, that get's blown up and "exposed" by the Hillary supporters, we'll be heroes.

huh?
It's really the only tactic left. Try and swing this however you want, Signal had zero sense of urgency and we have 50 days to force a spike in price.
Agreed. Although negative attention didn't do much for the price with the reddit thread, but at this point we literally have to throw the kitchen sink at this thing.

True, I think the difference was that we can't have negative publicity within the Trump camp, we need negative publicity within the Hillary camp only. If /pol/ and The_Donald viewed as negatively we can't succeed, but if the pro-Hillary people view us negatively it will cause the pro-Trump people to view as positively.

>"these bunch of shitlords trying to use crypto to help Trump".

That's hilarious.

Thanks for re-correcting the record you paid for by TrumpCoin shill

This should be a meme

>1 trumpcoin has been deposited to your account

This could be just crazy enough to work

At least it would spread awareness.

Wait a sec.The PAC is not useless at all. In fact it helps legitimize the coin. This is a major stepping stone for Trumpcoin or else the dems and Hillary will be screaming lawsuit/scam and the coin will go nowhere.

But I agree that at this point 60 days is the maximum time limit on the coin if its ever going to get out to the masses.

I think the devs are genuinely trying to advance the coin, but are simply overwhelmed and have underestimated the time it would take to get the coin up and running. But I agree that at this point if the community ever wants to see TC take off we are going to have to step up and do some serious advertising.

But remember that the coin needs to have a purpose. We need to effectively communicate the benefits of Trumpcoin, and WHY people should use it.

Its unfortunate that the Dev team really seems to be overwhelmed. They just cant do this alone - they did not form an LLC for nothing.. All we need is a confirmation from BitPAC's end about the merger and we can advertise Trumpcoin.

I agree that the PAC is not useless, in fact it's a necessity. The problem is that the PAC was the bare minimum of what was expected here, and is something we simply needed to enable the promise of the 100k donation to take place. Now that that donation can't be made directly to Trump's campaign, we are in a situation where we still have the PAC, which is nice, but we've failed on the primary goal.

So like you said, we need to come up with some new purpose that can replace, or be equivalent to, the original idea of donating the 100k fund. And funding the production of a slow trickle of videos and memes doesn't adaquetly replace the original premise of the coin.

I also agree that the devs had/have good intentions, problem is that no dev could have gotten around the legal issues with the fund, combined with the fact that the devs don't seem to have anywhere near the sense of urgency we need. I actually think the dev's ideas for long-term stuff is good too, but only if we succeed in the short term first. I don't want the devs to just write off the chance to capitalize on this election, because if a coin named "TrumpCoin" can't manage to benefit massively from the biggest and most entertaining election in history, it's never going to happen.

Just woke up, seems like the price is stable, nothing major happened. Were still waiting for the whole update from signal right? Someone on ANN thread said that part of the fund can be used to get TC on bittrex, seems like a good idea to me.

So, to get us to moon we need media attention and FIAT>TC method? And what about helping trumps campaign? will it be done via BitPac? Goddamn i want to become chad m8s.

Also, do you guys think devs really have some major shit in their sleeves that they cant disclose yet? We should be hyped based on Signals previous "announcement". And also partially from what Dread wrote earlier. Or wast all that damage control?

tl;dr: i want >$28 meme to become real

I find that's irresponsible, they promised us the update months ago. They should have given us something by now.

I think we should do something whether they have plans or not. Unofficially we can give the coin another purpose until the pac is formalised and we can promote it.

Jamcrypts idea seems like a good start. I'm going to begin making a list of names and their twitter account.

>dat small mole on her arm
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

So let me get this straight, the developers of this coin openly admit that it is nothing more than a speculative bubble with zero practical use other than to donate to Trump's campaign once the bubble gets big enough, yet you plebs still believe that this is a good investment because memes? I swear to allah, if you fall for this pyramid scheme coin you have severe brain damage and should see a doctor.

Yes, some even say they'll hold till after the elections for whatever reason lol

JUST
ONE
CLICK
AWAY

I too can enter meaningless numbers in boxes on the internet

i'm not sure you understand what you think you are doing. that will have no effect whatsoever.

We're going down boys!

It will gradually go down if the devs wont post a real update soon. Im pissed too.

So much for "community outreach." If these faggots don't deliver ill dump all of my holdings at the end of the month.
t. Gold member

And to the people currently dumping keep at it. Drive the price down so low that these devs will be left with virtually nothing if they try to fuck us over

Price just dropped below 7000 satoshi, and continues to fall. Is this the end?

Im crashing this coin. with no survivors.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just a thought.

Has it been confirmed that Chicken actually is a Scottish music producer? His writing style and word choices do the really fit to a native British English speaker, in addition to spelling and grammar ability fluctuations.

*don't really fit

I started working on a simple web service to convert USD to TC last night, I will keep you all posted. Sort of busy with projects for college atm, but I've made good progress

Hell yeah, man, nice work. I'm still in the boat, still time left.

I want to see what happens with dan backer. He seems to be heavily involved in PACs, must do well from them.

I'm a bit out of the loop, I guess. So Dan Backer is now a part of this?

I don't believe he will get involved as assistant treasurer unless his bit-pac and he stands to benefit.

Thanks, man.

How are you planning to do the conversion?
Building the frontend is dead simple but actually receiving dollars and buying trumps with them is a huge problem.

Just remember if trump wins trumpcoin will still be here :)

Waiting-for-update bump.

>tfw got off few weeks ago when devs failed to deliver and checking how the coin is doing now
rip