>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

All trips are welcome

Tharja a best

Why all the Lucina OPs lately

>Takumi has an alpha super optimistic kid who is into hunting who he is very proud of.
>Leo has a faggot trap cross dresser who likes to sow and cook and is a disgrace to him.

Hoshido wins again

Cutest family

Stahl is cute~ I want to gently pet his hair and praise him~

Hah. Obviously with Birthright's popularity in Japan, Hoshidan figs would also prop up. The funniest thing about is that it would be better quality compared to their Nohr counterparts because it's gonna be more popular.

Hinoka and Sakura's figs are gonna blow those two out of the water. Well, I like Elise and Corrin but Camilla's fig wasn't even that impressive.

>this delusion in just one post
I wonder who made this post??? Hmm.. really makes you think...

You never win with a country made for Weebs.

Garbage user here.

I think I figured out my problem. I'm really impatient.

I turned battle animations back on, stopped fast forwarding them, everything went a lot smoother. Just beat the chapter, feeling much better.

I like how Kozaki drew Stahl on his birthday, out of literally any character, he picks him.

Shitposting aside. I actually liked Hinoka a lot. I thought she was really cute and she a Ryoma tier monster when I reclassed her to spear fighter. She was bland on personality though but a lot of Fates characters were.

What is Marth doing at a hot spring?

it's because he knows how comfy he is~

and because there is zero chance of him ever getting merch ; v ;

Trying to get Kris to stop sucking his dick.

>There will never be a royal more deserving of their throne

I like Hana

>deserving
>let some mercenary bum do all the legwork for her

I mean... yeah.

>he didn't know about the Dynamic Camera battle buffs

Hey, she offered to fight with him.

>Elincia will never win da Ike and will be stuck with boring-ass Geoffrey
>Titania will never get over Greil and will die alone
>Nephenee will never be broken out of her shell and will be stuck protecting her family forever

BENNY IS /COMFY/

She joins the fray late game and

You're goddamn right it makes a difference.

Good, fuck them.

what do you expect from a royal
lmao

>Implying big dick nigga Benny wouldn't destroy anyone you tried to wife him with

anna

Effie

Ike/Elincia is literally memehouse fanfiction before memehouse fanfiction was a thing.

Effie would destroy him

I really hate Shigure's bangs, they piss me off.

No it wasn't if anything it was more overtly romantic in japanese.

Radiant Dawn having a different director and writer was the reason for the change in direction.

Anyone have pics of Effie without the big ass armor?

The whole point of their S-rank is that he's the only one she doesn't have to worry about destroying.

>it was more overtly romantic in japanese.
Uhhh what? In the Japanese version of PoR, Ike didn't really give a shit about Elincia beyond a professional-sense. To him she was just his employer and he wants to get the job done. The localization is the one that shoehorned implied feelings.