/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #392

"Trash Queen disposal" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10793876
strawpoll.me/10811162
strawpoll.me/10863496
strawpoll.me/10863843
strawpoll.me/10871675
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10909518

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwEKRZ0I7Gg
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
orph.link/lisgsings
archiveofourown.org/works/7675243
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/CwEKRZ0I7Gg

Lmao I didn't know that Kate was smiling

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Excellent. Now I can repost all of this Pricefield.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
Wowser. We hit 750 last thread, good discussions (Mostly).

Predictions for the series?

Hello everyone!

We (a bunch of regulars and ex regulars) are organizing a /lisg/ sings. The song we are going to be singing is Glass walls.
As you may know the song has male and female parts. You can either do both or pick one.
Here is a download with the lyrics and the song:orph.link/lisgsings

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go, you can leave out the male or female part depending on which you do. This makes it easier to edit. If you want to do both just record it twice.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 15th of August.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. Try to join when you can!

Only slight mentions or glimpses of Max and Chloe. It will give more attention to the side characters, and possible even Rachel. The story will either be an AU or a prequel to avoid stepping on anyone's choices or having to pick a crap ending.

*ribbit*

Did little Max use her witchcraft to turn Kate into a frog?

Pretty sure it's just a frog. Max doesn't do that type of stuff.
Although Vic with witch powers would be cool.

Pick one, /lisg/.

Kiss. But only if it's me and Max. And fuck you I'm hugging her too.

I picked leave. But a friendly hug would have probably been more acceptable. He is helping her when he knows he has no chance, so it's not like he's being spiteful.

You better be Chloe, otherwise you're not even going to have a chance with her.

Don't you have anything else to do baytcuck? This is getting old.

>otherwise you're not even going to have a chance with her.
I know...

>Don't you have anything else to do baytcuck?

No no, Kate is a keyring! And I think we decided that Max had turned Vicky into the Hotdog Man, so someone else must be the frog.

>He is helping her when he knows he has no chance

I think she's not interested in boys.

No. None of that. Shame on you.
(You know who you are.)

Only the baytcuck knows who he is. The other guy is just new and waifufagging Max.

>archiveofourown.org/works/7675243
>You will never play a Kate game where you take care of her little sister and tell her silly stories

Christ, he looks like a serial killer. Maybe Jefferson should have picked him instead of Nathan.

>The other guy is just new and waifufagging Max.
And can you really blame me?

>And can you really blame me?
Yes. There are objectively better waifus.

Stop. Any of the girls in the game are too good for us or are already interested in someone else.

>Any of the girls in the game are too good for us or are already interested in someone else.
And video game characters.

>Any of the girls in the game
I think you mean any girls ever

Nah fuck that. I'm an upstanding, strong, and loyal man. I deserve somebody.

It's just that no one else agrees with me... yet...

>I think you mean any girls ever

please stop...

Reminder that Warren is a creep.

>peeks from outside Max's windows
>folder named Max on thumbdrive
>ape ape rape (A guy going far away. With a girl. Alone together)
>asked both Brooke and Maxto go ape
>Cannibal Holocaust
>watched Kate's vid one and a half times
>messages to Max are literally "please respond"
>forces himself on others who obviously dislike him (just like baytcuck lmao)

>Reminder that Warren is a creep.

huh, like we are all normal people right?

Yes. None of us are waifufagging except you and the new user. Just look at how creepy you've been If you thought you were in good company to waifufag, you're obviously wrong.

Hey faggots, I heard that the game with dev commentary is out. Is it any good? Also are there torrents of it yet?

Does being a dick make it easier to cope with the loneliness?

I agree with him. Waifufagging is awful and attracts stuff that belongs on /r9k/. Talk about character ships if you want, but do not self-insert or stuff like that.

I'm here to be comfy with my fellow anons and appreciate good fan-art/fan-fiction of the game while waiting for more news. Your waifufagging is not comfy at all as multiple of us have complained.

You're new and not deserving of any insults so I apologize and seek your forgiveness. The baytcuck however is just a creepy dick.

Plox respond ;_;

The game is decent although none of us here will recommend you buy it because of its terrible ending.

It's still definitely worth a playthrough and is comfy nearly throughout. The first and last Episode are widely considered the worse so keep that in mind. (The first Episode has too much forced memes)

>are there torrents
Of course there are.

>stuff that belongs on /r9k/
You mean like namefags namefagging and circlejerking? Seems to me that that's exactly what the ""writers"" are doing, not the waifufags.

>waifufagging is not comfy
No, I guess pining after a make-believe girl isn't comfy, is it?

Welp, good luck with your wavering general, anons.

Talking about the dev commentary wich I heard they implemented. Don't worry I aleready played the game and was part of this general for a long time.

>the worse
I meant the worst.

>writers are doing
>namefagging and circlejerking
Some of us have complained about it too.

>not the waifufags
Attention seekers are better than creeps. Good day to you.

Ohh, I'd self-insert. If you get my drift.

Hug. Warren's a nice guy, but Pricefield. I can't cheat on Chloe.

Goddam it, Chloe.

>tfw I will never cuddle with Max

why even live

Why are you such a creep baytcuck? Do you really think you're triggering anyone?

No no user, we don't waifufag here.

I know user... I know.

Goodnight, /lisg/
Don't think you're not seeing Max and Chloe (And the others) again, we see them every time we're in these threads! Right now they're just very sleepy.

Sweet dreams user

Is episode 4 out yet?

No, it should be coming in a couple weeks.

Alice loves Chloe!

Kick

Shit, that's my prediction of how it's going to turnout

The two of you mill around the park, Chloe excitedly running around and breaking things, while you take some shots of the aging park. Decaying buildings and the like were always one of your favorite things to photograph. The roller coaster is especially interesting, a chaotic mesh of wooden beams, many of which have fallen away, leaving a husk that almost looks like the skeleton of an ancient beast. You can just see the stories it can tell in the photos you're taking. Black and white really brings out the depth and texture of the wood. Some landscape shots would also be great, so you decide to climb up a nearby observation tower. You remember this was always the last stop on your trips to Superworld, you'd sit up here and watch the sunset as the park closed for the day. Now it's completely rusted over but will still serve it's purpose.
>"Max I don't think we should go up there!"
>"Come on you big baby, it's fine"
That ought to get her moving.
>"God dammit."
After a dozen or so flights of stairs you reach the top. The wind whistles through the rusted holes in the metal railings, and you can slightly feel the whole structure moving in the breeze. You walk off the top stair, and come to a stop as Chloe takes a vice grip of your hand.
>"Okay Max we made it up, we can come down now!"
>"Hang on, gotta get some shots first."
You let go of Chloe and walk towards the railing as you set your camera up.
>"Max come back here right now"
She's got a strong hold on the stair railing now, she's refusing to move from the middle of the platform. As ripe of a time it would be to pay her back for earlier, you don't want to stress her out too much. You take the rest of your shots and return to her. She grabs your and practically drags you down the stairs.
>"What's the matter Chloe? I thought you liked being high."
>"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response."

The rusted out Ferris wheel seems like as good a spot as any to rest. You wish you had more film, you could take a million photos of this place and still not be satisfied. You and Chloe climb into the lowered Ferris wheel gondola and break out some snacks you brought in your bag. After a few minutes of sharing memories in the park, Chloe pipes up, her mouth still full of food.
>"Gotta say, it's hella nice not having any lines here for once. Even if none of the rides, you know, work."
>"I like it more abandoned. So many good pictures here."
>"You're so hella artistic Max, I don't know why you hang out with uncultured swine like me"
>"Well I've got nothing better to do."
>"I'm still mad at you for dragging me up that tower. I don't let people boss me around, but you're pretty controlling. I don't know how to feel about that."
Her voice is dripping sarcasm even more than usual.
>"Oh am I?"
>"Yeah, you're kinda commanding."
Oh she wants to see commanding? You'll show her commanding, god dammit. You strike out, grabbing her by the back of the ears and pulling her into a deep kiss.
>"mmph!"
Nope, Max time. Max is in control now. Once her brain catches up, you feel her let out a sigh and lean into you, her hands coming to rest on your hips. You run your fingers through her hair slowly. She seems to like that. You decide to go for more, pulling her back into you, causing her to sit on your lap as you keep going into the kiss. After what feels like eternity you pull away, heart still aflutter as you both try to catch your breath.
>"How's that for commanding?"
>"Pwah...I...hah..."
>"That's what you get for not kissing me the other day."
She's still speechless, but it doesn't matter. As you look into her eyes you can tell everything you want to know. Those beautiful blue eyes. As you stare into them the whole world falls away. Nothing else matters. Just the girl wrapped in your arms. Your best friend and, as you've recently learned, also the love of your life.

These got deleted from last thread for some reason. New stuff on the way.

Worth noting that I had a 30 day ban a few months back for posting writefaggotry on /lesg/
Janny really hates us for some reason

Well if I ever disappear randomly we'll know what happened. Not really sure what to do in that situation.

>Chloe in Max's lap
Nicenice.

Reset your IP, use a proxy or VPN.

>"Come down Max!"
Vertigo Chloe is adorable. She's even vicariously afraid of heights for Max!

Yeah. I just waited it out, and it got overturned after a week, but holy shit it was retarded.
I didnt even do that much fagging, it was a couple of paragraphs. Just some short stuff from Chloe's pov and LOLBANHAMMER.

Max a cute!

Max is groggy in the mornings!

Max is #1!

Alice is floofy!

Max sometimes is late to her classes because of it!

It will be shit. Everything good about this will be omitted and everything bad will be multiplied.

>Ashly Burch went from voicing having one of the worst VA performances of all time (Tiny Tina) to one of the best (Chloe)

She deserves all the credit in the world for her performance in LiS.

She wasn't bad as tina, just because you didn't like the character.

I mean, the thing about Borderlands 2 is that there was never really that much "character" to most of the secondary characters like Tiny Tina (or, arguably, most of the primary characters either). Tina's entire schtick was to hang out in her cave, then spout off some lol-so-quirky-it's-a-little-kid-saying-things-you-wouldn't-expect-a-little-kid-to-say dialogue for lol-so-quirky side quests. It's not like Ashly had very much to work with in terms of "character". Just throw on a kiddy voice and "boom boom shaloom I wanna bang dat gun hue hue hue!"

For all of LIS's flaws, at least Chloe had a reasonable degree of characterisation. Ashly had a lot more to work with for Chloe than Tina.

Max likes Chloe!

She isn't the only one!

Chloe likes Max's bum!

She isn't the only one!

Character shipping IS self-inserting, you either are girls or you wish you were. Its just as bad as waifufagging, Max is pure and doesn't need her only good childhood friendship be ruined by a romantical relationship with an unstable personality.

Kill (You)rself

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=11
>password: lis

Lebutch a shit

That's not lis, lis.

Victoria farts in her sleep!

How can she like what isn't there?

How do you think Ashly Burch feels having such a pathetic individual for a brother?

>Not loving your family regardless of what they do.

good. you would be lucky to crawl through a pool of acid just to get into the same room that my queen farts in

You do know who is her brother, right?

>tfw you'll never be him

My life isn't that bad after all