Neptunia General #974 /nepgen/ : Next Purple Edition

Previous Thread: NowaNowa*Connect Chaos Chanpuru Countdown Site: compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/Uukx6pLu

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw-FCACT6hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awww, yeah. This is a waifu I can get behind.

No, not really. You read too much into things, not everyone just wants to troll and you're projecting your style of posting onto me.

I played and enjoyed RB1 but I liked RB2 significantly less so I figured I'd take a break before trying RB3 since a lot of the battle system differences didn't sound appealing to me.

Anyway, by the time I cared about playing more neps, V-II was already out so I snagged it on PS4. I tried going back to RB3 after I beat V-II and I just didn't feel like playing it after getting an hour or so in.
It's on the backburner for now and I'm not sure I'll ever get around to it.

I wish I had a big sister like Vert.

Vert is best goddess.

Sega!

BASED HS

What does HorribleSubs have to do with anything besides giving Funimation rips?

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

I wish I had Vert

Daily reminder that people die when they're killed.

Daily reminder that you don't have to reply to yourself.

Daily reminder that Nepgear is a good girl

>newfag can't timestamp

Daily reminder that Nepgya is evil.

Sad times knowing that most of you faggots are too young for this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw-FCACT6hk

Daily reminder that Iris Heart is cutest goddess and my waifu.

>timestamp
It's not so hard to do replies like that really.

Hi buttblasted yurishit. Mad your headcanon is about as real as cheese on the moon?

Daily reminder that replying to yourself because everyone ignores your bait so you have to pretend what you said is obvious is just sad.

I like Ram. She is cute and energetically.

Almost close to 10.

I always wanted a Purple Heart

You know I'm still curious how you got to these yuri game threads and thought using the term "yurishit" was a good idea - not like you should use it anywhere tho
Don't mind my tone too much as it's still pointless for me to learn to control it. Not that mad, no, I was talking with others about the remake of SC1 so I paid little attention
It's still such a good news.

>yuri game

>no argument
>u mad
Quit when you are ahead.

That is more of my usual style of talking. I really used to it and didn't feel too much.
True that I forgot to add ness on that word, as I said I didn't pay attention.
>you getting too much bully
I think this is a phrase, isn't it? Functions as a noun.
You should really know your tactics are just so childish and pointless. Think about it, what are you even trying to win?

Bit of a late response, but the specific type of circular reasoning you're thinking of is called Begging the Question if you're still here user.

Why would I argue with a retard? You'll just bring me down to your level and win with experience. I, like everyone else, prefer to laugh at the spectacle you provide from afar.

Because you started the argument with your daily reminder, if you don't want to argue, don't start.

I made this for you.

It's just bait though, because they know you're gonna fall for it. Any sane yurifag would just ignore it.

>bringing the shit over to this thread

Ignoring one is easy, ignoring the reply isn't as easy.

I want to nep this Nep Nep.

Notice he's not me, but still

Let me analyse your problem objectively.
You are one under puberty and desperate to glorify and worship your dick, hence the cursing on something you should really not shittalk about. And that is enhanced even further by your unscrupulous attitude - which is also a result from your age.

But the important thing is still to sleep during 0:00 to 3:00
Why do I keep forgetting to tell others?

Replace yurishit with /nepgen/ and it's a lot more accurate.

>yurifag in a waifufag series
>sane
Come on.

>waifufag series
Not even trying anymore.

Why would I have to try? I have the games and the promotional materials to back me up.

Yurishits really need to stop and think about where they are and what they say.

this is a waifufag series whether you like it or not. end of.

No, it isn't. Because if there were no yurishits, there'd be no arguments.

I have Noire marries Vert and Noire promo manga to back me up, not to mention all the Tsunako art. There is promotional for both sides. Nothing in the actual games for waifufags.

Now that's just unlikely and you know it.
Also, see Which one of these did you just do?

Apart from, you know, 2 games for waifufags. Guess you're not much of a fan of the series.

I want next game to have Big Nep & Vert colluding to kidnap Nepgear so they can love, dote on, and sexually assault her.

>waifu series
>lily ranks
KEK

That won't happen in a het series.

PP had yuri and either way they aren't canon, so they are more of a promotional than a game.

I really think you two are in the wrong series.
There are plenty of games that can satisfy your current needs, then why bother to daydream in games where men are barely a thing?
Let me think of one. Oh, that miserable Nekopara is entry-level moe game, go try it out on steam.

"You people get so hyped just by Neptune saying a disgusting male is handsome in VⅡ, as if that has actually gone anywhere close to prove your poor and miserable existence.
That is, you viewed your identities as males recognized, and you thought your waifuing goal of playing this game, is justified.

It is quite hilarious how some of the audience of this game are excited with the few only males who are made just to emphasize the plot and are usually just robots and food."

Read my glorious statement although it was made in a hurry.

Why they keep saying Neps are yuri games?

>yuri series
>promotional art almost exclusively featuring girls posing for male viewers, drama CDs of girls doting on viewers they address as male and spinoffs pandering to men
>lily ranks never expanded upon and yuri appearing in one solitary spinoff
My sides are now approaching Jupiter

>Glorifying self
>Overcomplicated statement nobody could be bothered to read because it's a mess

Oh zombie, whatever would we do without you.

See Which one of these did you just do?
Nowhere did I say it was a yuri series. :)

>PP had yuri
>an official release is more "promotional" than game
Okay. I genuinely laughed at this.

I'll read your garbage when you can actually speak English.

>the best way to get a shitposter to stop is to reply to him for hours and hours!

>almost exclusively
There is more Tsunako art with sexy time between girls than solo.

Didn't do any of them.

What? No there isn't. Almost all of her art is either solo girls or multiples posing half-nude for male viewers..

Try again. Hint: Noire and Blanc

They aren't posing for male viewers, they are doing stuff to each other.

Does it really fucking matter?

False cause, black or white and strawman?

No one said it mattered.
But Nepgen would be dead to the bone if such did not exist.

Sure, that's why they're staring right at the camera in suggestive poses, not each other.

Prove that they aren't posing for female viewers.

>the best way to get a shitposter to stop is to ignore him and let him freely shitpost and bait for hours and hours!
But really, the only actual way to deal with them is to have mods who actually do their job, but since the Veeky Forums janitorial staff is composed of a single dead raccoon, we're out of luck.

The great thing about Neptunia isn't beating the games, it's showing everyone online how much of an idiot I am!

Perhaps it might be correlated with the fact that the neps only ever address listeners to the drama CDs with male pronouns?

Good job, I didn't expect you to actually admit it.
Gold star for you, user.

True. Imagine a thread without yurishits. What a glorious thing that would be.

Black and White isn't correct since there's only one state for this series and that's purely heterosexual with male pandering.

Woah, this is the first time I've seen the actual picture instead of the paint drawing.

Oh, so you don't have any proof? I see.

They are just surprised because you interrupted them.

Please stop war posting and post lewd Neps, please everyone.

Nothing anybody can do about your yuri goggles, I'm afraid.

>lewd Neps
leave

What's the point in shitposting if nobody takes the bait?

How much lewd?

Speaking of CDs, I never really heard of them. Spin-off of the spin-off.
The IP can be used toward multiple audience, especially those released as non-canon spin-offs. There's just profit to it.
There's no such thing as that Drama CDs targeting male can mean the main franchise is also this way.
The mainline games are just terrible for self-inserting, but they still get many males fans who later will be able to satisfy themselves with spin-off products. It's really not much of a negative thing.
This general can't be just circlejerkings of the same pictures everyday, right? Go draw some of them yourself.

>Speaking of CDs, I never really heard of them.
Surprise surprise, a shitposter doesn't listen to the bonus content just as he doesn't play the games.

No reason to listen to the bonus content at all, it's a bonus.

Breasts, butts, garter belts

Why would you play the games, then, if the reason you don't listen to the bonus content is because it's not yuri? The games aren't yuri either.

nep butts are a better use of our time

I already said it, right?
Zombie's MO is to use synonyms to sound as pretentious as possible, to hide the fact he's actually an ESL, but his weak grasp of English always defeat the point and proves him to be only a pompous, self-righteous, obnoxious underage.

Literal yuri ranks
Literally girls kissing girls as a powerup mechanic
Literally gay characters

Name a canon couple in a nepgame

I'm not really, you know, that much of a fan.
But I still speak of justice - in the disguise of shitposting.
One small thing I don't know is that… Do you really even understand what they are talking in CDs? I know I can but I just don't want to.
Again, those are spin-offs. if they really wanted you to feel so much het they wouldn't make Umio food.
Ah, that orgin game was fucking terrible by the way. The fish looked so disgusting as if the game was just mocking on those who bought such trash console.

PH + Me

Delusional hetshit... he said in a game, not in your head.

Akudaijin and deadWife

If your'e going to speak of "justice", then you'd reach a wider audience if you don't disguise it as garbage.

Oh, so where are the characters expressing love to each other, again?

I dont care about your opinion yurishit
Stay in /u/ where you belong