/mbgg/ - Mobage General #589

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6o89d
dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=459697/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've literally been playing this game since the week of release.

After the HQ and Service Station upgrades, it's not like it's really important to have anything be upgraded.

Panzer Waltz is very well served by playing with patience honestly. There's not much point to rushing. Definitely not any at postgame at the least.

Slowly working towards Super Hellcat and ISU-122 now having gotten all the important chassis and armor upgrades out of the way.

I still have to fill out the useful HEAT ammunitions though so German tanks are still on hiatus. Did manage to get all the HE and fragment HE rounds though. All my explosive ammunition tech levels are rather low though considering where I am.

I've been on constant surplus of wrecks for a while now so I could probably grab Black Prince the day she unlocks since all I have left is to stuff A42 with some food.

Finding the full card art for a game you don't play is tough edition.

Trying to rotate the OP picture so its not always the same game.

vampychan is my yome

Was using multiple workers on a building a joke for the upcoming additions to shironeko anniversary?

satanchan is my yome

She's mine

Girls Frontline seems to crash at the main menu for me. Not rooted or anything, and I'm using Hong Kong Standard time. Game just loads for a bit then I get a crash to home menu. Not on an emulator either.

Anyone playing HIT?
When does the game get more challenging?

They said August, so should be in before too long. Along with increased worker cap, and the weapon combining stuff.

What about nightmare mode?

the game just crashes on some phones. you might have to play on nox

Don't think they said when that's happening.

Later on but it's more artificial difficulty than actual challenge. PVP is where it's more "skill" based

That sucks. Stuck on Linux currently so I wont be able to give it a shot

>Stuck on Linux
Someone else knows my suffering

So which Kino have people been running this week? Been doing Sluggosaur again because it's pretty quick, I can SB a whole team for it, and, perhaps most importantly because I'm lazy, I already had the team put together from last week.

Tiamat takes too long because it's best to run a fire team in case the rocker spawns in the same turn as the element change to ice. Likewise, Kraken can be slow since you need to alternate the attack patterns and skip a turn to avoid the paralysis. Spinetriche is probably the easiest, since you just need to run a pure bow or spear team and there's nothing particularly dangerous to worry about.

I had hopes the Amina PVP companion would be good for SB, but it's just another 100% emit and not a 30% like Ochu.

dead

What subslot skills do you go for in weapons for BGHS? I had to add a HP leech one for Sadone since it's based on her current HP and not max. Also I'm a shitter so I get hit sometimes

where can I find the character ranking in shirotennis?

This is Kyubii.
She's cute.

If your weapon has skill burst on it now that's the big one. At least one HP drain is good too. SP healing can also be great.
Otherwise I usually take Paralyze+Stun if I am going to be abusing normals+storm+lightning and damage otherwise.

I usually just try to stack damage or combo damage, depending on how skill-reliant their setup is. Maybe a SP consumption down to offset how much my damage up subs increase it.

For very long, grindy stages, I sometimes try to throw together something with SP cost down and SP absorb.

Don't think I have any with skill burst. Lots of transformation weapons and a bump up. I'm guessing you need to max remodel it to get the charge skill as a sub option?

Haven't been here in a while, what's the FOTM?

BGHS weapon gacha is available. The MAX button shows their max attack and tap patterns, along with this other stuff you might not be able to read:

Sword
>Evades +6, Bump Up 5, Combo Dmg 4
>Sub: Bump Up 2

Spear
>Transform, Skill Burst 6
>Sub: Skill Burst 3, SP Cost up 2

Hammer
>V-Hammer 6, Bump Up 5, SP Cost down 4
>Sub: Paralysis 3, Combo Dmg Down 2

Gun
>Transformation, Auto-reload, Stun 4
>Sub: Skill Burst 1, Bump Up 1

Rod
>SP Recovery 9, SP cost down 5
>Sub: SP cost down 3, Combo Dmg down 2

Blade Cannon
>Skill Burst 7, Damage 6, Bullets +3
>Sub: SP+200, Damage 1

Dual Pistols
>Combo Dmg Up 8, HP leech 5, SP recovery 3
>Sub: Combo damage up 3, SP cost up 2

>that banana
very lewd

I don't like the cursed fist maze. It's too much of a maze

Only certain stuff from this and last set get charge as subskills. One of them this time gets bump up and skill burst.

Subbed charge skills are way lower level than built in ones, anyway.

>Sword
>>Evades +6
This is the Spin Attack Charge for swords instead. Saw that Sword had two skill charges so it clearly doesn't have 6 extra evades.

Is she at breeding age yet?

Should I just follow my dick and use level cap stones on who I want for bghs? I don't think I'll ever be able to esports tests

Only one way to find out

Where's this cutie from ?

I like it, it's got nice shortcuts. More recent ones are longer and full of floor switches.

If you've got someone with a bit of range or AOE, you can hit the timer switch through the wall.

Beams can even hit it from the starting corridor and skip most of the level. Charlotte might be able to do this one, haven't tried.

SnB, Granblue, Shadowverse

didn't knew she's also in SV.
thanks user.

In PW are the Panther Ausf G and the Tiger II good enough that it's worth making the 38(t) who is a complete waste for me? I have tons of LTs who are better at scouting and damage. I already made the Tiger Ausf E who so far has been a massive disappointment compared to the free event britbong.

I have no MTs that can deal with this dirt bullshit that's popping up though.

She's a little girl user, she's not for lewd. All she wants is to eat delicious soup and for you to be her eternal servant.

She's from Rage of Bahamut/Granblue fantasy and Shadowverse soon as an alternative Bloodcraft leader when the August update hits.

August update when

Did a weapon guarantee and got the rod and gunblade. Pretty disappointing since I just got the atuo-reload rod last set. Really wanted the auto-reload gun or spear

Ah, so that was.
time to play Bloodcraft then.

I think char's lazer is too short

Running Slugosaur is probably the easiest/fastest just for the loot, yeah. All you really need is a disarmer and ideally everyone could've grabbed a Bomborg buddy the week before his first arrival, so that you can even run Disarm on a CT4 unit. He's pretty comfortable to run even with the random start, it's easy to wait for the Runner and there's some time to use the grind for SB as well.

Spinetrich doesn't really pose much of a threat either, but he's the only boss you can't really first-turn-kill due to the fixed mobs. Not that you'd usually want to do that (Runner) and it probably also depends on what kind of units you currently want to SB along the way (Bows or Swords).

With Schweiz and Peyrna boosts (low requirements, I know) it's actually easy to first-turn-kill Tiamat as well with an ice team, but given that there's a lot of unique stuff to grab this week (both Omicrons, the Puppet and maybe the 3 Temporal Helixes), it feels like a waste. Will probably do some Tiamat runs to reacquire and SB her after I'm done with collecting most of the "main loot".

I've been buying the Temporal Helixes every week because even though I've already 100% SBed every character that has a recode that uses them, it's still a much better deal than trying to grind them at a 5% drop rate from 35-10. I still have a handful of A's to finish off, so there may end up being a future recode that I can do with them. Not to mention possible S or SS. It seems like eventually we'll reach a point where everybody has a Lambda version.

>It seems like eventually we'll reach a point where everybody has a Lambda version.
And little brown Amimari will be the absolute last unit we get...

Can't complain though with how lewd Amina turned out. Hopefully MW doesn't shit all over her skillset and turns her into an interesting alternative to loli-Ami. Gotta admit it's kinda hard to design the top tier healers though, given that we probably definitely want Heal:All and Status Guard on them, leaving only two skills for making them unique.

Also crossing fingers they'll preview Mizeru (the new girl) today. She kinda looks like a gravity mage, but designing her at the same time as her recode feels somewhat off.

Same, it enabled me to recode Daiana the second she was released

Y'all ever talk about Age of Ishtaria?

Friend of mine is playing it and it look cute.

We stopped playing it ages ago. It's pretty much only ranking events nowadays and everyone but hyperwhales lose

Ah. Understood. Guess I'll fiddle a little bit anyway though.

Son of a bitch. All I wanted was the gun and the spear, and I get the rod, 2 twin bullets, and hammer, all of which are useless trash.

I can't decide if I want to roll for those, or keep trying for sadone and kaede. Or just save my gems

My usual rule is to only roll weapon gacha if I'm satisfied with my card rolls.

I got the wrong blonde and rolled more than I was prepared for, so not touching this set even though I need an auto reload gun.

Heh, the gacha told me to play amuletcraft.

Is there a Eris x Stan fanart?

No, there's concedecraft fanart.

A ship in a bunny suit.

How the fuck are you supposed to beat the bosses in under one minute? I somehow managed to beat lvl 3, but couldn't manage even half of lvl 4. I'm using flora renge max lvl with her motif maxed, sub weapons for maximum damage and bathing kokomi as rod sub. Maybe I just suck

anyone got Legendary card ?
somehow i got Lucifer though.

That's normal. When you find them again they'll be at the health they ran away with, or less if a random JP helped. Usually takes me 3 encounters to finish off level 5, alternating between Yukata Sakura and Flora Urara.

But someone may have figured out how to do level 5 in one go.

Just read the ingame news

Pretty much do something like this and nuke it down in 5 hits. I tried using storm gunblade but it didn't do enough damage.

>Also crossing fingers they'll preview Mizeru (the new girl) today.

She's confirmed being an astral mage (neutral magic), which alone looked pretty underwhelming. Then they showed her recode (oddly enough she recodes from Z to Z - and it looked like the Holy Dragon was among her materials!?) having pretty monstrous stats. Then they announced Baha/Levi/Odin Lambda descends and previewed Odin's featuring Kinetic colliders fucking everywhere, even speeding up if you take too long thinking about your move. And then they used her to move during Odin^ and she fucking DESTROYED kinetic colliders on movement. I guess Mistwalker has just revealed easy modo for the recent ridiculous additions and hopes your wallet can take it... Unless trap-destruction skills are also available through some of the new otomos, which seems like it is the case.

Also shown:
- CH36, featuring some creepy robot enemies.
- the aforementioned Baha/Levi/Odin^ descends. screens looked cluttered with AoE hurtness.
- all of the new Lambdas. Snaip has "Fullcounter", some shitty guard/ward (poison?), Gigabow-Ring and Petabow. Amina^ turned out extremely similar to Ami^ with Heal:All, a def-boost, an iffy Area2 counterheal and Extend Chain. Kem is the expected Korin^-clone. and who even cares about Burbaba.
- pixel dungeons/bosses, which as expected also are recode materials for the new Lambdas and pretty much the Kino bosses season #2, also coming in 3 difficulties each.
- the luck system. reaches to 100 for every unit (possibly limited to Lambdas and Z's?). gives a small stat-boost when mastered (+15 all?) and seemingly allows rare recode items and Omicron-otomos to drop on specific stages if you bring units with luck 80-100. details looked a little vague. seems like Luck rises through use or a new Pact, which uses coins (3000 a pull). back to Coin Creeps it is for many.
- if I got it right, some of the new Otomo work just like characters have different jobs/modes/skills.

The usual places appmedia, gamewith...

The Accel World game is going to be pure shit, r-right?

What are these book things I'm getting in shirotennis?

>Usually wait for opponent to finish the game instead of just forfeiting
>Killing Skull Beasts with Satan's Servant
>Spam spells, Dimension Shifting thrice and finish off with Angelic Snipe when he could've just hit directly with Flame Destroyer

What level is that? What was the highest dmg up type? Dmg up, combo dmg, or attack up?

2x exp, gold, runes, souls for 30 min

Well, Accel World is pure shit already so....

Level 5 watermelon crawler. Used Urara's Flora rod with damage 11, combo damage 2. Also had Renge's field and Flora Urara's buff up. Attack was somewhere like 5800. Might get more out of it using combo damage subs but I don't have most of the viable ones.

But the girls are kinda cute, you know

Hmm, I'm running dmg up 15 combo dmg 5 but I have 300 less attack so I'm only hitting +190k. Are you running flat attack up subs?

There are cute girls wherever. What of it?

They are cute girls I know and worship already, so it'd be easier to play the game

Pretty much attack subs with Flora Urara being the only one for skills.

>tfw enjoying a gumi game
Help

Is it just me, or is Tennis growing stale already?

So, why did CyGames made Santa/Purgatory/Dim. Shift/Genesis Dragon/etc cards?

To prevent long matches?

It's probably the combo dmg from renge's friendship skill then. I only use her card as a sub

somehow i want to play one mobage
so i have BGHS and GF
which should i pick ?

in case i've playing BGHS before with Sadone as my first *4.

No

It certainly closes things out, but also enables people to not play burn/face

I'd say both, except that burn does pretty alright against them

>prevent
Shit is just a stall fest

I just played a Douglas mirror on Clay
Every single goddamn round lasted over 3 minutes

Does anyone play the muv luv alternative strike frontier mobage? I didn't find any general for it. I tried to download it but the download button on dmm games app turned grey. Does it mean that's a pre-registration? Pic related

Still in pre-reg.

i think that's pre-register though.
they're also have dmm web version, not sure it's same game or not.
both is also on pre-register campaign.

What does this mean? I just installed the Kancolle app and it shows up right opening it

I see, thank you

Yeah it's pre-reg, but it's been doing some early gacha shit for a while.

You missed a freebie.

did you have playing that game before (from browser)?
if not , you must login once from browser, than you can play it on android.

if yes, maybe it's just your internet provider blocked dmm site.

Cute

imgdump from today's stream: imgur.com/a/6o89d

Next one appears to be scheduled for the 27th in 3 weeks already.
Actual content update of ver 4.2 should be expected a week before that, when Kino bosses have run out.

Sadone has a Yukata outfit available right now that's really strong but you missed guarantees. Don't know why you dropped BGHS but I don't know anything about GF.

well, last year i have problem with space storage on my phone.

All ages dmm has region block, I think.
R18 dmm doesn't.
Here's the prereg browser version.of SF
dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=459697/

I am trying to force myself to play aggressively so I get better at volleying. It's the only chance I have against whales in full 4* team/gears

No, I've seen that they removed the limited register so I download the dmm app and installed the game

then try open that game on browser first.
someone have same problem like you before, and then he's said open from browser first, and good to go.

Time to find the game link

>Started BGHS for Sadone
>Only Sadone is Valentine I rerolled for
Tempted to just reroll for Yukata Sadone