/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>best FWD edition

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>FWD Drifting
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKziKX9SZ7I

>Aux Install
youtube.com/watch?v=4yP3YGCtQ_I

>Some user's music choice for driving
youtube.com/watch?v=g-JGbHFhAPA

>Failing start
youtu.be/sLVvZ3ealNo

>Shingu with the fly by
youtu.be/itY8amp9tOI

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAZZMeJLzkg
youtube.com/watch?v=UbsuE5Hta5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is up with that gray line?

fixt

Honda fwd sucksorz

>mfw six days of work in a row this week

Time to rack up them miles.

rack up them tips boii

(You)

I was kidding but you gotta admit 5g Prelude sucks

I recently bought a stock 99 GSR from the original owner for 4k.

Due to financial reasons, I'm considering selling it. Do you guys think I could get 4.6k for it, assuming it's in good condition?

Would I be stupid to sell this car? It's a lot of fun and I feel like it's impossible to find stock GSRs these days.

performance wise? yes

Well what you should do first is get it in the collage before selling it.

I think you can get that for it, depends on the mileage too.

It'd be stupid if it's more practical to you than your Taco. If not, and you need the money, no one is stopping you user.

fuck you. keep it. things will go up in value. keep it stock as well. where in CA are you?

anyone else ever get the itch to dive into an ej1 turbo FnF replica build, but not have funds or access to overnight parts from japan? yeah, me too

>simple paint job
>oem head lights
>lowered
>wheels fill up wheel wells
>turbo
Low key this is my favorite car from the first fnf

On my way home, my car started losing power before coming to a stop and dying. It cranks but doesn't start. Battery and oil lights are on, and when it cranks there's no tach feedback. I'm thinking a bad igniter. What do you guys think?

Could be alternator. It's not starting since the battery was making it run before dying

kek, had this exact problem on Friday. Battery checked out fine after being recharged, alternator checked out fine initially at vatozone but today after putting it back in my Integra and re-tensioning the pulley, my battery light came back on 5 minutes into the test drive. Took out my multimeter and checked the battery contacts and got a reading of 12v flat. Left it at my mechanic overnight to see what the problem is but I'm 99% sure it's the alternator since I read 14.3v when the car first started up, before the voltage fell off. If you know anyone with a multimeter, check your battery for voltage readings after you take it to get recharged at vatozone(which is free btw) and you run the car. If your alternator is good, it should be putting out 13.8~14.3 volts. Anything less than that and you may be looking at replacing it.

To be more specific, the multi-meter should read 13.8~14.3 volts while the car is running at idle with nothing drawing power. While the car is off, your battery's voltage should rest at 12.6 volts.

ayyy i made collage instructions collage

>Seat rails that cost me £240 do not fit
>Had to buy h4h bulbs from murica
>Number plate light out
>Roof may, or may not work when I get it back. (it worked when I droped it off.
>Boot did not work, kinda temperamental
>Had to get carbon bonnet as metal one turned up dented
>Buy £50 flush locking bonnet pins, body shop say they will look crap because bonnet is to curved

But it looks 1000 times better than it did two months ago.
Not the best picture but only one I could get this morning.

Have a 10' civic coupe. Been experiencing some [spoiler]not cool[/spoiler] vibrations when I go in reverse and in first gears when the motor is cold. At first I though it was the tires, so I changed them (I need to change them either way) and did some alignment. But it didn't stop The vibrations stop when I put it in neutral. Surfing the web it seems it's a motor mount problem and it's kind of common. Anyone else had experience in that? How much does it cost to fix it?

That looks really good

>replacing tires from vibrations only during first and reverse
That's irrational user, you should have checked your tires with a tire gauge to see it's depth. Chances are, you wasted money in new tires.

That does sound like a motor mount problem. I don't know how much they charge per laor but an oem motor mount can go over $100 easily.

The tires already had like 6 years and had some bumps, so it was necessary either way. I agree that it was stupid to think that the tires was the problem, but I never imagined a car with 40k would have that kind of troubles. Well at least it wasn't the clutch as I also suspected.

Join the collage mayne

So I think I've found the root cause of all my issues, and that's the injectors not getting power.

Yay?

Then fix it it they get power?
Your car sounds like a headache man.

no hondas in the pic but got the garage leaps farther to completion.

It started raining and I have an exam tomorrow I need to revise for.

It's not a headache as such it's just not knowing what the actual issue is

>no Hondas

Well post more of that Hardbody then lol

>not knowing what the actual issue is
Sounds like a headache to me user

hardbody is love. hardbody is life.
what problems are you having?

I know man, it's hard. I think they will go up in value over the next 10 years. It's such a great car to. It drives beautifully. The owner took great care of it.

I'm in the north bay.

Why stop at 2 if you could have a 3 car garage?
Not enough space?

Car has spark, has fuel pressure, starter is working (or at least sounds to be working)

backstory is:

previous owner bodged in an aftermarket alarm, i took it out, car started once straight after and then not again the next day.

Took out wiring loom, fixed up splices, put wiring loom back in, reconnected everything, issue persists

It's either the starter/belts are ruined (can't see them easily) or there's no power to the PGM-FI module, and i'm more inclined to believe the latter due to the car starting once and then not starting again...

THERE'S EVEN MORE BIRD SHIT ON MY CAR.
FUCKING FAGGOT LIKES TO WALK ON TOP OF MY CAR AND SHIT ON THE DRIVER SIDE SPECIFICALLY

property constraints. 35ft road backspacing, neighbors lot to the left needs 10ft access and power to the house goes right at back corner of garage.
is the car in no crank no start condition after it failed? check your fuses including those under the hood. also check to see if power is going to the PGM-FI relay in the key on position on the yellow/blk stripe wire.

nah, starter still goes, spark still sparks

I checked any relevant fuse to the PGMFI and they seem fine. Main relay has been tested with another main relay and no change

get a wiring diagram for the area of the harness that's boogered up and use a multimeter to make sure it is all in order.

>Don't know if sarcasum because I'm a sarcastic fuck myself.
But thanks. Will look better with plate and badge, windscreen...

Sure will when I get it back, they said Friday, but with no MOT (UKfag) and the seat rail problem only being found yesterday. Maybe end of next week.

THE GRINCH IN A MASK HOLDING A GUN

bah i quit

youtube.com/watch?v=UAZZMeJLzkg

youtube.com/watch?v=UbsuE5Hta5w

Fuck these crows

Took a picture didn't realize you can't really tell what the food is but it's a Reese's box

What photo would you like to use for the collage m8?

> that bird shit

THEY'RE TARGETING HONDAS

This one if you could. You can crop it better too if it makes it easier

I know dude. I need to clean her but I'm being lazy plus every other day is like 30F here which is fucking retarded because it's almost June for god's sake

Wait what year is it again?

Will add your """""Miata"""""" fàm

Thank you

Whoops forgot to trip

>gas price jumped that much in three days

Fuck

You forgot the green neon and Wings West bodykit

wtf do you use, a 1440 monitor sideways?

also still cheaper than uk

My LG G4 phone. It's got a 1440p screen.

How do you get such small size pics? Even my screenshots are 2mb with the g4

What app is that?

How's the battery life? I nearly got one but i heard that the battery drained really fast even though it's not small.

also itt: h/o/nda discusses shingu's phone

Probably the simplicity of that picture? Not sure. Still using the stock rom too.

Drivvo. It's a car maintenance recording app.

It's much better than my old Galaxy S4. I got it during their free extra battery promo. Came with a charger too so I always have a full battery in the car.

Forgot pic

Good to know. Is it like a solid day of use or do you need to top it off?

I ended out being a cheapskate and got a Huawei Honor 6+. Pretty solid, especially for the price

Does it do it automatically ro manually? also nice trips

I think it could last a solid day but I use the shit out of mine for GPS, music via bluetooth, and Veeky Forums.

The app calculates MPG I just fill in the blanks like gallons, price, etc.

>tfw they're making fun of fwd again
Can I hide here

I know how it is man

This further proves black girls are the worst customers.

> get to address
> knock and knock and nothing
> call and say I'm outside
> comes out like two mins later with earbuds and a cracked iPad
>"how much is it" even though I told her on the phone
>$22.75
>goes back in for another five minutes
>comes back out "I only got 21"
> bitch no pizza until you have it all
> comes back two mins later with the rest
>second delivery was late

FFFFFFFFF

>those seats
That does not match at all

ive got new spark plugs to replace the no-good wet plugs for my hydrolocked RSX.

Forgot to mention the last owner was a teenage girl and her mom

Manual Trans 2016 Civic fucking when?

No, the current base-trim ones without the turbo and good audio system don't count

So... clutch change when?

Thankfully right before I bought it

My black coworkers are lazy af. I don't want to be racist but they make me want to be racist.

good good

Sheeeeeeeeeit

And you can't say anything because that's racist. I had a black co worker at Family Dollar but she was fucking awesome. We were the best ones there.

Shit at least they knew how to drive a manual r-right boys?

Holy fuck they keep getting worst in design. Where's the Honda's trademark simplicity? I fear the new S2000 will be a a tacky clusterfuck too, and turbo to boot.

Personally, I think they look pretty damn neat. They've been bland as hell for at least a decade now, without any style at all.

The interior is actually really nice; it was straight up better than some of the Lexus and Acuras I sat in.

V6s aren't light and a turbo 4 is, they're not gonna release a 240hp car again unless there making a reliable 4 banger that can go to 260-280hp.

If you drive a twin scroll turbo there is no noticeable lag. I'd rather they go with a v6 8300 rpm.

Ever had the pleasure of working with upper middle class (daddy's rich) Pakistanis and so? I don't judge people by race because i'm an immigrant myself but if i could chose to never work with a certain ethnic group, it'd be them.

Now, people from those areas who work(ed) instead are genuinely wonderful, friendly and good people. But the entitlement makes these guys absolute hell to work with.

Context as to why it's relevant on Veeky Forums:

I study automotive engineering, was put in a group with a buddy and 2 of these guys to write a report on tyre characteristics under load. Nothing fancy, pretty light assignment for third year.

These two fucks. They didn't have a clue as to what was going on. The only loads they knew were the loads of money they blew on random shit.

Your last line is begging for semen jokes.

Can confirm that browns with daddy's money are literally the most insufferable that I've been around.

definitely got a big issue there bud. checked all your grounds? there is one on the thermostat, one on transmission, and one from valve cover. did you check your harness at the hack job like I asked? definitely diagnose before shotgunning it with parts. diagnosing over the internet when there is a possible electrical issue from a previous owner is near impossible.

>that ghastly wasteline
could you fucking not?

Nice night for a drive, m80's. Also, the dogger swung by to send best regards to all

Honda Accord and Honda Civic are as vanilla as Honda gets in America, like Toyota Camries and Corollas. Is there anything else?

The new Civic stands out quite a bit, if only due to it's garish re-design.

DIdnt realise it when i wrote it, somewhat fitting

I already took the wiring loom out and double checked it for damage, it was surprisingly untouched bar a few okayish splices

I need to check the transmission ground, the valve cover and thermostat are fine.

I'm really not sure what could be the cause of the car not turning over though.

I'm just hoping it's not a seized block...

lets get rid of all possibilities in the harness then and do a solenoid bypass. if you can get the car to start like this then you need to check your grounds and maybe scotchbrite the surfaces to a shine.

surely this is a non issue since the starter turns? Or am i be a stupid

sorry I'm helping another guy out on facebook I got you 2 confused.

Not yet but after reading that I don't want to. Lol

>bah i quit
If you've got fuel and spark then the only thing left is timing, either spark or cam.

And why's it cranking so slow?

The battery isn't quite enough CCA to start it well and my other one is fried. Borrowing one from a friend tomorrow to make sure i have a good one to test with.

and yes i know i should've checked it sooner but
1) am broke student, cant afford new battery
2) I charged the battery fully/ had issues with other components before so i thought it'd be enough for one start

>walking back to car after delivery
> mid 90s Accord sedan with eBay fart cannon passes by
> it's full of black kids
> one screams WOO at me

That was weird and embarrassing for them.

Ride safely dogger

WOO

>black people driving Hondas
What country is that?

Murica in Louisiana. I'm just as confused as you are. Lol

I live in Illinois and I know for a fact I've never seen a nigger drive a Honda in my life. Successful black people maybe but not niggers