>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/4aQrS5cjWDq7OnJfk89oxg/
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Sakura!

Here's hoping this one isn't fucked over for no adequately described reason.

Why was the going thread killed

Cutest family.

It was early
Are you so used to /feg/ early threads that you forgot 750 is the bump limit?

touch fluffy tail

When I clicked into that thread the old one was at 750 Hence my confusion

i miss the "worst and gayest family" poster

Reminder that Ike/Elincia was never a thing.

>Localized
>Ike: You employed me as a mercenary. I'll give you your money's worth! ...No. It means much more than that... To my last breath, I will do all that I can to ensure your dream...Elincia.
>TLDR: It's not just a job!

>Original
>Ike: I'm just the mercenary you hired. In order to grant your desire, I promise I'll use every last drop of my strength.
>TLDR: It's just a job lady.

Ike/Elincia was shoehorned to FE9's localization, and then the localizers gave up on putting the same spin into FE10. You lost. Get over it. Ike/Elincia was never a thing. She gets fucked by Geoffrey.

It wasn't though.

It was actually right on time for once.

It was 5 or so posts early
Not really enough to booty bother people but its not like the mods are rational or anything

I like Hana

>740
>on time

over 10 posts, actually

Who cares?

Paris is real, Faggots blown the fuck out.

*Enfeebles u

>noticed a thread that died
>thought tmsg fell off the catalog again
>other thread just got pruned
Hmm

Hana's cool, but she's seriously a glass canon. No Def ever.

upvoted

Would you get high with Setsuna?

Anyone got a castle with aptitude!peri?
Trying to use her and she's still got 10 skill at lvl20 unpromote.

I don't think Aptitude's going to help you much there.

If you're buying skills anyway you should look for Raven Strike or whatever it's called now.

*unmasks*

Azura a shit
Shigure a shit

I love Pieri and so do you!
Goodnight!

>remembering Crit can proc on every single Astra hit
Is Astra ridiculously good for crit builds?

>Hates: Idiots who claim to fight for justice.

Uglythur btfo.

Takumi makes me happy!

>playing FE Fates
>having a hard time on chapter 25 conquest
>notice it's lunchtime (1 PM right now)
>eat lunch
>come back to play
>someone dies so I reset game
>forgot my strategy

Are you the kind of person that does the same strategy every time you reset, or do something new everytime?

Does /feg/ like memes

yes

I was having an annoying ass time on Chapter 12 Lunatic Conquest so every time I fucked up (Which usually ended in Corrin dying), I played it to same way up to the part I fucked up and tried something different.

Something new. Because what I did last time clearly didn't work.

>hates subhumans
>is a subhuman herself
>loves herself

>1PM right now
What shithole do you live in that it's 1PM?

Probably The land of gutter oil, fake food items, and general hatred for human life known as China.

What.

What, have you not fucking played FE4?

Fucking Abomination children...

Michlan pls
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/4aQrS5cjWDq7OnJfk89oxg/

Maybe in Australia or South East Asia.

Does China even have FE Fates? And sells a 3DS?

This may be unfitting to ask here, but is there a link of that hack with edgy James, OG Tyson and Solid Snake?

>not the hack with Crono, Sephiroth, and THE Lavos

I never hear of that one, sounds interesting tho.

How should I do Hinoka? Thinking take her over to Spear Fighter for Basara, then maybe to Spear Master for Lancefaire. Is it worth making her a Falcon or Kinshi at any point?

China, Hong Kong, some other chink shithole. Who cares?

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55056

Dude, just buy her every skill in the game via the Online function. Why the fuck do you think you need to train her?

I'm used to actually playing the game, sorry. So what's the best class for her to end as, then?

Thanks m8

Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

>FE14
>Actually playing the game

Pick one.

End her as a spear master. Falcon and Kinshi Knight arent very good for her

how did you guys play fates? usa version, if, undub or not?

Yeah, that's my strategy as well. But sometimes I forget how to do the same way because of lunch, work, etc.

See above.

Got the English version. Just grinding and waiting for more DLC news now.

In Revelation she should remain a Peg for utility.

Selkie a ultra cutie.

>Reinforcements in Chapter 22 Conquest

Fan (lolslation.

Fan translation. It has a nice charm to it.

Gotta hustle and seize that point, user.

Why is Thracia's difficulty so overhyped? It isn't even that bad.

>retard furry
>cute

We all know Ike's true love is beef

You forget that you crossed the dessert also to helo Leif who was in Leonster, which lead you through Manster and Alster into Thracia. Afterwards you had to go through Milets to reach Chalpy and shank that bitch-ass Alvis.

The point of Seliph wasn't just to kill his own browther, but also to liberate the east of Jugdral.

Priam truly is of his blood then.

Archaic mechanics that take getting used to desu.

Why is that even questioned? They even share the same hair color.

it's just kinda out to get the player in some ways

thracia is interesting because storywise leif has had it rougher than the other lords and the game reflects that with how you need to steal to get by, the worst fog of war ever, fatigue, missable staves, and all that fun stuff

>Lissa and Emmeryn are blonde
>they are still related to Marth
Hair color is not a good indicator.

Do you ever wonder what kind of medicines and old-timey remedies the army keeps around camp to keep them at top performance?

Herbs and shit.

Possibly also herbs grown with shit.

I got the cuck version solely because I was able to pre-order the SE and most people couldn't.

user pls

Ike had sex with a vagina. He might or might not have been coerced with food.

Midoriko does use some strange ingredients in her medicines.

I don't know if any of them call for "placental protein" but she probably wouldn't be squeamish about it.

Did Leif have a crush on Seliph? Would he have fought Ares for him?

Nah, it was probably an accident. We all know who the mother is, anyway.

Fan translation or undub + uncensored official translation?

The current fan translation isn't that great.

>Get a rinkah with +3 str and +2 spd at lv 20
>She's still shit

Jesus christ what the fuck were they thinking with this unit

>Let's make a female axe fighter that starts out with you
>As one of the few axe fighters in hoshido she also needs a special role attractive to her. Let's make her Tanky and give her a lot of defense
>Let's make her fast too, so she doubles more than get doubled
>To balance this out, let's reduce her Strenght, don't worry Axe's might will make up They forgot Clubs are about as strong as Swords
>Let's reduce her HP growth, since her defense will make her tanky anyways This killed her ability to take hits
>She comes as a level 1 unit that you can use since the prologue and exclusive to routes she can grind. It's ok she can start with an E rank in axes, she'll catch up quickly. she doesn't
>Also she's the only Oni Savage. She's cute and unique we're confident people will use her.

Though in more seriousness I feel she's a unit they made early in development, changed a whole bunch of stuff around stats growths and averages and they ended up forgetting to update her. Many things in this game reek that it wasn't playtested enough.

>Many things in this game reek that it wasn't playtested enough.
Mostly the entire unit balance in Rev. It's so bad, it almost makes RDs balance look good. From Sakuras cripple brigade to Xanders noodlearm army, it's so horrible unless you grind for hours.

Shura's stats are literally a copy-paste from his appearance in Hoshido and so are Nyx's

Nyx was recruitable in Hoshido? Good to know. Also they took away her other tome.

>they ended up forgetting to update her

I wonder if that's related to how in text dumps she's grouped in with Kamuisexuals instead of the regular units.

They even took away her Fimbulvetr, like come ON

It seriously feels like IS just copy pasted most units thinking that you will grind for them if you wanna us them.
So Odin remains on the bench forever, because he's shit in any route he appears in.

they were too busy programing and coming up with those fun gimmicks like the Ice Blocks, the Promotion tiles, and the Metal Gear Solid chapter which true to that game you also just say fuck it and kill everything in sight.

no, actually. Hana has less Strength, Orochi has the same stats but 2 more levels, several leveled up units like Peri have less than their averages too.

Why the fuck does Peri have two different eye colours?

Every time I beat this game I'm always sad how shit the paired endings are in Fates.

Also if I beat it again can I pick another 5 units to go in or will it replace the original 5?

You can pick another 5 units. If you pick one who's already in the logbook it overwrites/updates them.

>can I pick another 5 units to go in or will it replace the original 5?
the former. Also the whole skill array of the character can be inherited, not just the ones he has equipped

>If you pick one who's already in the logbook it overwrites/updates them.
Is this a Treehouse change? I don't remember it being like that in the Japanese version.

Scarlet was probably riding the Raijinto every day. Why the fuck didnt they write her a support with Ryoma

I'm playing the JP version and I thought that was how it worked.

>aptitude
Pieri has access to Heartseeker if you want to fux her accuracy or just buy it online.

I suppose so since it can crit on any of the 5 hits. Maybe pair it off with Deathblow and Quixotic?

Fantranslation, NA version to play with dlc and online stuff.

IS love their unrequited love drama