Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
What's the best car for picking up pussy?

A clean one.

The one that enables you to put yourself out there. You're not picking up any chicks if you never leave the house.

S-Class Benz with the full bench in the back
Bitches love the Benz

It depends what kind of girl you want

Ferrari 458.

EG civic

This.

/close thread

This. Girls fucking love animals and shit. They'll be all over your dick.

I'm tired of giving you people serious answers

If you want to pick up skanks, sure yeah.

One of these

[Supremacy intensifies]

This one

If you look like a smart and cultivated gentleman and drive this one, they will get insta-wet.

Yes, I'm fucking serious.

one with cat food

My girl friends always say that men in Black SUVs are a turn on, not even kidding

Shut the fuck up you fedora wearing mouth breather. No girl wants to try to have a conversation with your boring ass.

lol faggot

wew lass. time of the month?

Nope.

Maybe at a fucking steampunk convention or something

where can I find girls that actually appreciate this though

more importantly, what is a good car to pick up cock with?

I'd say by the time she's willing to get into your car, anything that's not making her feel like a rally co-driver should be fine. I'd test it with my Mk.3 SLK, but how and where do I even pick up girl these days?

Pic related.

My mom seemed to like my dad's when he picked her up for dates. Obviously.

Sadly all they drive are Toyota econoboxes today. At least my dad has a motorcycle like he had when he was younger, even if it is a Harley.

We've been over this a million times. In the city, driving a BMW, Merc, Audi, or Lexus will get ladies. In redneckland, driving a lifted truck will do it.

Doesn't matter what the model is or how old it really is. As long as it looks semi clean and she can see the badge, it'll work.

even this one will do if you're not a pussy

any supercar

Lexus

supercars and sports cars are good for picking up bros. I've driven sports cars all my life and 95% of the attention you get is from dudes.

Surprisingly the most compliments from women I get is my Range Rover Sport daily driver (white with a black roof).

>Surprisingly the most compliments from women I get is my Range Rover
What's the psychology behind women getting wet at the sight of SUVs? A guy I know has a Carrera S and a BMW X3, only the men care when he shows up in the Porsche, panties drop when he's in the ugly 3 ton diesel.

Women like driving SUVs and they like luxury. A Range Rover is a luxury SUV.

Anything "luxury" class german

Additional info: "luxury" has a different meaning in murrica than in most of the rest of the world therefore a 3series will most likely be enough

Probably to do with the reputation of European sports cars as midlife crisis penis extensions on wheels.

We love Porsches as enthusiasts but so do a bunch of 40 or 50 year old lame white dudes who just got divorced and want to spend their money on flashy cars and buying drinks for undergrads to relive their early days of easy strange.

>Women like driving SUVs
But why? They get in their fuckhuge SUVs, alone, in the city and laugh at the guy in the Cayman because "he has to compensate for his small dick with a sports car ahahahha".

SUVs make you look big and powerful to women
no point arguing about it it's just the way it is

Every chick I've asked hates old z cars. Doesn't stop me from wanting a 240 though.

>Every chick I've asked hates old z cars.
She's a keeper if she has an informed opinion on old z cars.

Why do you fags keep asking this, are you elliot 2.0? No car is going to get you laid, it's all about your personality, and if you're an seething autist, like you seem to be, best lube up your hand, it's gonna be the most action you're seeing

You sound like the autist here.

Women find it sad because those 40/50 year old recently divorced white dudes grew up in the Cocaine Cowboy Era and now that they have some money are trying to live their fantasy life which sonsists of railing nose beers off the dashboard of their 911 while getting head from a girl too young to remember 9/11.

Seriously tho

I don't think it is anything more complex than that's more likely a car they'd like to have versus a sports car. It just appeals to them more.

Says the idiot who think some bitch will suck his dick because he's in a base model mercedes

>hearing the truth disturbs me
>I'm mad women won't fuck me If I throw money at them

We always thought that a cool Ferrari or Lamborghini is 100% pussy magnet. The truth is: they are. But most girls (99%) hate those cars. You'll get girls for the obvious reason: "The car costs a lot" -> "He has money". That's the main reason why 18-25 guys spend everything they have on a Diesel BMW 3-series, Audi "S-Line" [important: they have no badges on the back, to avoid people knowing its a base model and diesel].
Fact: like it or not, almost every girl love huge cars.
Range Rover, BMW X5, Mercedes GL... It's a psychological thing. They feel protected (and actually those cars give more protection), They feel more important than the average driver (blue prince's white horse) and they have more comfort (higher position to sit)...
So please, don't buy a Ferrari to pick up girls. If you can afford it even to rent it for a single day: use it for yourself.
I used to rent a Modena, a F430 and a 458. You won't believe what emotion those cars can give you. I took'em to a circuit, I cried for the joy.
(Of course, I took it to a disco and immediately picked up a 9.5/10. I did not cared if she liked it or not.
But, If you want your future wife happy, buy a huge car. Otherwise, anything that stands out of the crowd: Aventador, 458... (M4, C63 will get you only some dudes around it)

Older girls only desu.
Not a pedo

This all the way!!

something clean and that looks at least acceptable (not your shitty civic)

A Range Rover is comfy, gives good visibility, and is good for carrying lots of people and stuff.

A sports car is not comfy, is a pain to drive in the city due to visibility and ride comfort, and is only good for driving around two people and their carry-on luggage.

The hard truth is that if you aren't actually using the sports car to drive hard and have fun, it just looks like you're a tryhard poser who endures discomfort to look cool when he could be comfy and look cool instead.

It's like the difference between a bodybuilder and a guy who works out to play rugby or surf. The bodybuilder/sportscar is uncomfortable for solely aesthetic purposes, while the athlete/SUV can do all sorts of everyday things really well while still looking good.

>those videos where a guy rents a Ferrari or whatever
>leans on it and calls out to girls
>they say "sure" and walk over every damn time
>he leans off the Ferrari and walks to the econobox parked behind it
>the girl stops, stammers, and walks away

Is this a sports car or an SUV?

It's a compact executive sedan and falls in-between the two. Not as high-impact as a luxury SUV but it's nice and practical for most people. Too often driven by people who can't actually afford to drive it so susceptible to a little stigma there.

It does everything an SUV does except for the sitting a little higher than everyone else part, yet it might aswell be a Geo Metro in the eyes of a woman.

Mercedes G Wagon.

I know. I just said that SUVs are better if you want a happy woman

If I were a girl I wouldn't want to hang out with the kind of fag who leans on another man's car either.

Would you also not want to hang out with a guy unless he took out 300 dollars in 20s and gave 100 to a homeless man? Especially after saying "I have a boyfriend"?

Boyfriend/girlfriend business ain't shit. All's fair in love and war until you have kids, imo.

Spoken like a true bull prepper.

old muscle cars

>came here for the 'picks up more girls then a Lamborghini' pic
>was disappointed

Reserved for waifu material bitches only.

It looks outdated to me.

>that ugly rear end
>that ugly chrome

Sure doesn't look like a $150k+ car. I'll take an s class coupe cabrio when they come out.

Anything that shows you have money and/or are fun, so a luxury sedan or a roadster.

Anything comfortable, new, and expensive. Most women don't care about your car at all and just want comfort when going from A to B.

one of these in black

From a theoretical stand point, the best car for "picking up pussy" the would adhere to the following guidelines.

1) The car should be colored red. Red is the most sexually exciting color, science shows that girls are more attracted to men wearing red. It is a daring, passionate color. This is probably because blood is the color red, white and when males would fight over females and blood was she'd, and it would indicate to the female at what length the human male would go to to get her.

2) The car should be as sharp as possible. Cars like the miata are considered girly because curves are "feminine" such as the curvyness of women's breasts, hips, and asses. Look for a refined, sharp, and vicious look. Lots of edges.

3) The car should be relatively larger than other cars. Again, women are attracted to bigger, and taller men. But not fat men, women which is probably why mini vans arent genuinely used to pick up women.

A great starting point for a car that fits the above guidelines would be a Saturn Sky Redline in Red. Now go out and get laid!

My bad for the typos.

None of what you posted has any basis in reality.

Start wearing a red t-shirt and let me know how many more women are drawn to you.

>Saturn Sky
>a
>t
>u
>r
>n
>
>S
>k
>y

>Look for a refined, sharp, and vicious look. Lots of edges.
>The car should be relatively larger than other cars.
>saturn sky
cunt

The sky is a relatively big convertible.

>The car should be colored red
>Lots of edges
>larger than other cars
Should it also be a German luxury SUV?

a pickup truck

Yeah, if you want to bring back your soon-to-be rape victims back to your cabin in the middle of hickland USA

Depends on how picky you are, I guess.

>be me
>want a convertible
>"but user, you dont need a car like that to impress anyone"

So if I were to get a convertible I would end up being associated with tards like you. Fuck that, I'll stick with an Impala

For $150k, you get a V8 Roadster with a mercedes benz slapped on it.
The S class coupe cabrio is shit, why not just get the sedan version if its not a roadster?

Also, the SLs are were made for driving around by yourself or someone special to you on a good afternoon.

it was a joke user
because he wants to PICKUP pussy
so he needs a PICKUP truck, get it?
I thought it was funny

I think you give him too much credit

thats an AMG bro

Gives off a provider vibe.

>thats an AMG bro
Not that user, but AMG has literally ruined their brand. There are more AMG models now than regular ones (literally). They have put AMG on every shit model they make.

So, lets say a girl even gives a shit about cars, she's seen so many AMGs already anyways it is nothing special. They are literally everywhere in any city that matters or town that isn't poorfags.

They even make that GLE now with a 450 """""AMG""""" ... non-AMG motor but slapped that badge on anyways.

And the GTS sucks, so, not like their pinnacle is that great anyways.

Old broads like SLs though, especially old jew broads.

This. The women mentality just says mercedes even though they dont know anything about cars.
Its mostly just the emblem.

Doesnt stop you coming up with other good looking cars, but you already with automatically with a mercedes emblem

Maybe if youre a professional old good looking man. But not the average faggot tony

Elliot comparison is poor because he turned down women who didn't meet his perfect criteria. Also his car was just another BMW so I dunno what your point is.

That being said yeah if you are a smelly, 300lbs turbo autist you wont pick up women with a car but that doesn't mean you couldn't attract enough attention to yourself with a nice car to maybe score, provided you aren't a socially inept obese bastard.

The Pussy Wagon ;^)
Gonna have to steal it from Tarintino though

>you wont pick up women with a car
With what else? A wheelbarrow?

Kek maybe if they're american

But yeah you know what I meant you cheeky cunt

>Also his car was just another BMW so I dunno what your point is.
This.

BMWs are literally stacked up like firewood in any reasonably wealthy town.

Actually right now there are the most BMWs in the USA unsold ever. They overbuilt them so much trying to compete with Mercedes and got fucked in the process. They are going to be discounted like crazy.

That's why BMW drivers are shitty, because its the cheapest German luxury car to get into so you have shit-tier poorfags driving them.

There's nothing more beta than spending thousands of dollars to buy a car that women like, instead of buying a car you actually like.

Kek I live in a fucking shithole and BMWs are the second most popular brand after VW, sure not many Ms but 99% of women cannot tell the difference between an f10 520d and an f10 M5 or otherwise

Average women like any car as long as its newish/clean

>BMWs are literally stacked up like firewood