twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnv5tKPZ44k
youtube.com/watch?v=g9u-6IEyRZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for braixen

xrd for me

>we just barely avoided having a pol op

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

I'll play anything you like.

What is a "pol op"?

Urien.

what the hell i'll play turd strike. where do you live and what's your fightcade? i'm fcknagasiren

is this the skullgirls thread? I LOVE SKULGIRLS

Alex is p. fun

check the other /fgg/ in the archive and find out.

unironically nobody cares about your opinion

>someone hacked melty to get non shit netcode
>no one hacked xrd, bbcp, or uniel to get non shit netcode
Why?

I can't wait to play Nakoruru!

webmshare.com/play/y8yor

birdie is ok i guess

Ok i see. Why is that pol? I see rashid and cammy.

Melty is actually a good game

>sniff friends saving us from /pol/cucks

based sniffgods

kawaii

>all of those telegraphed meaty setups
>mfw reaction dp

It's a "muslims are taking over bongland" joke

>reactions
>8F Fighter 5

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>The top 5 ‘most fun’ characters [from the official Killer Instinct poll]
>#1 – Rash (8.5%)
>#2 – Jago (7.2%)
>#3 – Hisako (7%)
>#4 – Sabrewulf (6.3%)
>#5 – Orchid (6%)
I'm surprised Orchid's on the list.
I mean I don't think Jago's very fun, but I understand why he's on there.

>no RAAM
what a shitty list

OH HAHA I GET IT NOW ITS A JOKE HAHA LOL THERE ARE NO MUSLIMS IN BRITAIN GOOD THING YOU WARNED ME I WAS ALMOST WORRIED FOR A MOMENT

Things that trigger me

Sabrewulf? Really? The rest I get, but that surprises me.

no seriously, why is fighting against juri so boring

they all just fucking run, it's the lamest shit

I mean you just sorta get to be speedy dumb asshole with unreactable mixups

i wish parasoul was my big sister/queen

reminder that pc players:
>don't play offline
>don't support their scene
>care about single player more than versus
>complain about everything
>aren't even good

>can't oogabooga my wins anymore
kys

why the fuck did moot even bring /pol/ back

kys polturd we love muslims here i dont care if a terrorist blows up in my neighborhood and kills my whole family i'll take muslim terrorists over racists any day

So i wanna get kof14 but i dont own a ps4. Id pick up bloodsouls as well but how ded is kof gonna be online a month after release? Worth buying that ps4?

>pc players
how do you even play 2p there's no dinput and keyboard is locked to 1p
>using xbox sticks

the day that sequence actually works against someone with a DP will be a good day.

Because you are a sensitive nigger that can't stand people expressing opinions without the politically correct filter of social media debate.

3s might be kind of rough as I'm in Japan

I'll try it if you want though

first I'm white second I'm here to watch and discuss fighting games if I wanted political discussion I would go to /pol/ I'm just asking don't bring that shit here

>how ded is kof gonna be online a month after release?
we have no idea about the netcode
if it's shit the game is ded on arrival
if it's not, who knows?

do you have a local scene/will your local scene pick up the game?
are you willing to buy a PS3/PS4 stick/pad?

Whites rape just as much as muslims and no one makes a big fuss.
The media is racist and just reports it when a poc rapes.

As much as I dislike muslims; this image is shit. Of course there are more rape centers in areas with higher population. Now get back to posting about FIGHTING GAMES

I LOVE FGG

is runescape wildy pvp a fighting game

wtf i love muslims now

>Taharrush

wow me2

Depends on the netcode but it probably won't last as long as you'd want it to.
If you don't have a local scene you should just wait for the PC port.

Well its just training mode fun. I'm pretty sure it would have stunned by the time the sledgehammer hit anyway

Someone help me beat guile as rashid, this shit is easier for me as gief, at least he does damage when he gets in.

What is the best button layout for Samurai Shodown for an 8 button stick?

>Daigo dickriders actually believe Daigo will #RiseUp to dethrone Infiltration

Your mom believes you'll eventually not be s little bitch

Nice execution

which samsho

>canada has taken in 250k immigrants every year for the past 25 years
>muslim terror victims remains at a solid 2 (neither were citizens)

really makes you think.........

Fighting Games

if you know this isn't something you should be posting in Fighting Games General, why did you post it?

Because you get to decide which ones you accept and probably only take families instead of the hordes of grown men that cross into Europe.

Germany and France take literally anyone from North Africa and the middle east because they face population collapse and they want to remain industrial power houses.

They have slums to house their near slave work force. That breeds terrorism.

>germany takes in millions of "refugees" to replace their decaying workforce
>only 50 out of 2,000,000 have a job after a year
>the rest is on social security and welfare

really made me think

BCD*
A***

is the layout

Is this accurate?

>Rookie
babby's first fighter, has never won a ranked match, can't throw a hadoken, can't do a 2-hit combo, has never blocked an attack, button masher

>bronze
"fireballs are cheap", doesnt know how to block, landed cr.mk xx hado once, constantly whiffs special inputs, can't punish a dp

>silver
thinks they're good, probably better than most of his irl friends, in reality only knows one (basic) combo and only tries to land it the entire match, guaranteed DP masher, can't tech throws, can't antiair

>gold
starting to learn the basics, can do multiple combos most of which aren't optimal-likely knows one combo into super, can tech throws but usually mashes tech in the same predictable situations, some can antiair but rarely do so properly, unreliable offense due to leaning on the same high-damage pressure strings, jumps all the time, might not be a complete embarassment at locals

>plat
decent overall game knowledge, has finally grasped fundamentals, can frame trap and punish properly, solid anti-airs; jump game becomes less relevant, knows a few knockdown setups and the correct options, knows his own frame (dis)advantage but not all characters, unpredictable, some matchup knowledge but incomplete and only against the few characters of friends he grinds against, chance of winning locals, chance of getting out of pools at major

>diamond
Online warrior, fightan god, ONLY plays fightan - rarely other genres, complete matchup knowledge and optimal punishes for many situations, good reactions, does not fall for shenanigans and only gets hit by true mixups and frame traps, will dominate locals if they bother showing up, high chance to get out of pools at major

lol

So, you admit that it's not the religion itself but the inherent systematic and socio-economic states of the countries?
I wonder why those countries are so destabilized.
I wonder if the Middle East was fine before a certain country started giving weapons and money to 'moderate radicals'.
And had those people promptly send the countries back to the Stone Age.

Really makes you think.

what the fuck is this shit?

>spent over an hour downloading and modding skyrim
>0 desire to play it afterwards

kill me

kill yourself?

this is pathetic

welcome to reality, silver- shitters

Autism.

Their shitty religion just helps make them want to come here and kill us. They've been attacking us way before America even existed.

I wonder (((who))) would have an interest in destroying Western civilization and Western values.

I wonder (((who))) has been bombarding us with race-mixing and anti-Christian anti-family anti-western values messages for the past decades causing the demographic crisis.

I wonder (((who))) is benefiting from power going away from sovereign states and into banks.

t. silver

We know exactly who is funding terrorism in the middle east.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672

>casually ignores everything i said
>cites the crusades as to why islam shouldn't be allowed to exist

How often do you go outside?
How many friends do you have?

And for all the people I'm bothering with this, here's a quality sniff.

The Clinton Foundation was founded in 1997, that newpaper clipping is from 1995.

Congratulations on bringing up a completely irrelevant point.

Anyway, more Baiken.

>implying you read the whole article in the 3 minutes between the posts

>I wonder (((who))) would have an interest in destroying Western civilization and Western values.

Cultural Relativists/Progressives

>I wonder (((who))) has been bombarding us with race-mixing and anti-Christian anti-family anti-western values messages for the past decades causing the demographic crisis.

Weebs and Secularism

>I wonder (((who))) is benefiting from power going away from sovereign states and into banks.

Globalists

1. Jews
2. Media is owned by Jews
3. Banks are owned by Jews

I love when the euroshits wake up and fgg goes from a fun and friendly thread about fighting games to nonstop pol shit posting
Further proof that Europeans are not only ruining fgg but Veeky Forums in general.

jews aren't even trying to hide that they want whites to go extinct anymore and no one can oppose them because of muh 600000000000000000 gorillions oy vey you said anything against jews? get locked up for a hundred years you dirty anti-semite goy

Better than being a goober

beats gfur/feet spam

I WANT POL TO LEAVE

Am I a minority if I think zoners and grapplers are fun to fight?
I really like that there's more or less a single gameplan my opponent has that I can adapt to. I vastly prefer it to matchups where I have no idea what's going on in my opponent's mind goimg into it.

Well then vote Trump because if you vote Hillary she will keep creating refugees and they'll be sent here and you'll see much more polposting until it becomes illegal to browse the internet in the Caliphate of Eurabia

I'm silver and I know I'm shit though

>canada has no targets

??????

I don't care what (>A LEAF) Kool-Aid you swill, Canada is a Top 10 economy, a top producer of oil and a G7 Nation. You are being genuinely delusional if you think Canada is any less legit of a target than other countries.

All that other stuff only makes sense if you have never spoken to anyone from those countries pre-tumbling down and don't do any research.

They were beautiful, progressive and secular jewels of nations, Syria and Iran especially. Wanna hear a crowd full of man guffaw at the idea of women being forced to wear head scarves?

youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0

There you go.

America ruined the Middle East for oil and to stop the rise of a grand Islamic Union of nations. This had the unfortunate side effect of creating modern terrorism as we know it.

There is no argument to be had here and if you just wanna blame the Jews, then go right ahead. Buy some of Alex Jones' water filters and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Reminder to STOP STEALING REPLAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnv5tKPZ44k

that is literally what i've been saying except you're overestimating how good they were. they still had their civil wars and coups every now and then but that's all fine AS LONG AS THEY KEEP IT IN THEIR COUNTRIES

Jews dindu nuffin

any furries online rn

wanna play skull girls??

why not copyright strike?
oh right.. they're fighting over compliations

America fucked up but what you are doing is depriving those people of their free will not to do stupid shit and alleviating their moral responsibility. You're treating them like children.

I think you're the only one that can admit it, user.

I'm Burning to Fight as Mian!

tldw:
FGC bums fighting for scraps

Not only that, it's fucking replays.

These "content creators" don't actually create content. They just upload gameplay they didn't make. Daigo double perfecting someone is the created content, not the saved and uploaded replay.

Speaking of Daigo's double perfect, he rags on the guy for uploading it to his channel after someone else did it first, but then he goes on to do the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9u-6IEyRZA

Fuck these faggots.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

>oh boy time to record my combo and show it off on /fgg/!
>drop the combo 50 times in a row and end up wasting 40 minutes