What do you guys think of the prius v?

What do you guys think of the prius v?

>prius
>three rows

patiently waiting for toyota to launch the prius sub-brand, since they now have a compact car, a midsize car, and a fucking three row crossover

boring

Prius v isn't 3-row. At least in the us.

They drive. They're not fun. They get good gas mileage. They're basically for people who:
1)Don't give a fuck about driving, just don't want to pay for gas
2)Want to look like an ecosystem white knight

>prius sub-brand

What do you think their logo would look like?

a waste, how much extra space over the standard could it possible have, plus its lower gas milage

if i was gonna spend that much id just get the standard Prius Eco at 25k

the same as it is now

Come on bruh, they'd have to do it up better than this

front looks like the face of that monty python dude

Gonna be honest here, my parents are buying me a Lexus Ct 200 h f sport. All I know is that it'a either an Auris or Prius in a body kit. Is it actually any better than a Prius C or should I tell my folks to save the money and get an iM or Prius C?

If you can influence what they are going to buy for you, might as well go for a fun car, or a toyobaru if it has to be in the Toyota family.

It looks like its got a ton more space. That real back end does wonders.

It's fucking great if you want an upmarket commuter from point A to point B. Superbly quiet, efficient, fit and finish is imaculate, has dat lexi polished feel. But it is still a fucking priua under the cosmetics of lexus. 13-15sec till 100, no steering, no fun at all.

Unfortunately my options are limited. My folks are both die-hard bleeding-heart liberals and they won't buy anything that gets less than 30 combined MPGs and looks like an egg. I can probably convince them fairly easily, but if they say no I'm not going to complain over a free car.

That's what it's mostly going to be used for, just A-B to and from campus and work. I still don't want to drive something that's abysmally boring though.

Rev up some money and get an is250.
>Inb4 muh old v6
But thats the point, classical feel, no turbo midget engines, bullet proof, great sound. Also, rwd and still about 8 sec sprint. Efficiency is poor though, about 10-12 L/100km in a city.

I'd be 100% on board with that if the cherry on top is some sexy trackable coupe with regenerative braking and hybrid system control software that has controllable harvest/boost as well as your acceleration assist and mpg mode.

It'd be a damn shame if all the knowledge and engineering that went into stuff like the TS030 didn't make it into their market cars.

I can try, but I won't be surprised if they say no.

If efficiency is one of the key selling points in a car for them. I'll probably have better luck going for a Toyobaru than much anything else. That's about pushing their limit though.

I feel like a brat right now. Is it wrong of me to feel this way? My parents are pushing to get me a free luxury car, and I'm trying to skirt around it and buy a boy racer machine.

I would say so. But hey, I'm 27 and have a pretty stressful life, so I dont appreciate boyracer machines at all at the moment, so I cant truly judge from a user or fan perspective. All I know for sure, that when you eventualy be bored of pretending to be TAKE THE CHANCE RIGHT NOW, you will get fed up with box like interior, no space, noose and shit and you will be like "should've gone for lexus". I mean, luxorious commuter was destined to commute, life with it will be much easier than with a little coupe. Decide for yourself, what you realy want. Also, toyobaru eats almost as much as is250.

>Autocorrect

Its a fucking corolla with a lexus badge

When we go to the Toyota/Lexus place, I'll test drive them. I'll probably end up getting the CT200h F-Sport simply because it'll be better suited for what I'm getting myself into. If I end up deciding I don't like it later on, we already agreed that my name and my name only would be on the title, so I can sell it push-comes-to-shove.

I'll have a job soon anyways, so I'll be able to afford a shitbox I can join with if I so desired.

My decision will ultimately come down to how they feel behind the wheel.

>iM
>Prius C
>Not getting superior iA/Fiesta/Civic/Mazda 3

Child please, unless they have a hardon for Toyota don't fucking get an iM. It's a pseudo-Corolla hatch. I'd rather have the CT even if it had identical gas mileage, which it fucking doesn't. As for the Prius C, it is the definition of new shitbox with stupidly high MPG's. No handling, no space, and most important of all: no bitches.

At least with the CT you get space and decent styling.