When will GM ever beat Ford?

youtu.be/lOs0gL01bkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EJFV_obQwIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_V5WGkRZQOU
youtube.com/watch?v=nuIijDlH1PI
youtu.be/IP_bwFZqjRA
f150forum.com/f118/found-facebook-2015-end-over-end-flip-344897/
foxbusiness.com/features/2015/09/30/ford-playing-catch-up-to-gm-in-truck-sales.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw a 12th gen f150 broke down right by my house yesterday
>just shut off in the middle of the road, couldn't get it started again
>it left by flatbed

F O U N D
O
U
N
D

O N
N

R O A D
O
A
D

D E A D
E
A
D

Ford's doing so well right now

SO GUD

once i finish my compeng major and land a decent job the first thing i'm buying (if i can afford to) is an f150

There is an issue with fuel level and parking up hill. Pump does not always pull gas correctly if left on incline overnight.

>5.0L DOHC
Have fun with your >lolnotorque

It died while driving, though. Very little incline either.

Never had a problem towing 11k.

I'm sure the extra .2 makes a huge difference.

Not gonna disagree with them being shit. Just wondering if that is what it was.

I had a '13 and have a '16. Far from perfect but I get the barebones so they last forever. Only issue I have had in 150k on the '13 was a power window replacement under warranty. But I'm lucky as hell.

Neighbor got a new Chevy when I got my '13 and his radiator fan failed when autostart was on and it burned down second week of ownership. Real out of ordinary.

Only got a Ford because SCLB in a half ton.

>this delusion
Except for the 5.3 L83 every V8 on the Dodge and Chevy have more torque than the 5.0 and the on the ford. The 392 and the 6.2 have more torque than the 3.5tt as well

Why are you so mad? All of them accomplish the job they are designed for and do it exceedingly well. Oh crap I have 25 less torque guess I can't plow that 2ft of snow today!

All the trucks are pretty much equal. Deal with it. Arguing over small number differences is for people who don't use trucks as tools.

>the top engine on his """""""""""truck""""""""""" is a eurocuck v6
>his truck is made out of aluminum so thin the gravitational pull of his obese flyover ass deforms the body panels

GM/Chevy are going aluminum as well. Why you talking shit about your own brand? If I recall they tried a decade ago but failed to make it work. Hope they don't give up that easy on the rest of their projects.

DOHC makes more torque

plus f150 are 5.4 and 6.2

Yeah m8 and it won't be 5 microns thick.

youtu.be/EJFV_obQwIQ

Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V5WGkRZQOU

youtube.com/watch?v=nuIijDlH1PI

Maybe they should try thicker steel first.

Source - NHTSA

see
Enjoy barely passing crash safety testing with your "high strength steel".

>make entire body out of aluminum cans
>still only 100lbs lighter than the Silverado with the 6.2L

>f-150 are 5.4 and 6.2
Must be fun living in 2013

>the Ford F150 is America's best selling truck for 39 years in a row
>gm fangirls literally cannot deal with this
top kek
youtu.be/IP_bwFZqjRA

I would be interested in seeing difference in weight only considering chassis.

i can buy a 2013 model anyway, i dont see the issue

>2015 Ford F-150 Platinum 3.5L EcoBoost 4WD SuperCrew
>Curb weight: 5577lbs
>2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High
Country 6.2L 4WD Crew Cab
>curb weight: 5658lbs
Not chassis only but a comparison of trucks with the same layouts.

Frame weight really didn't change on F150. How thin is the steel on the Silverado?

Without a bad excuse like Alum to save weight, where did they skimp.

f150forum.com/f118/found-facebook-2015-end-over-end-flip-344897/

Whew watch that aluminum buckle

The frame is hydroformed and the bed is rolled steel instead of stamped. All of that contributes to significant weight savings

>tfw can't participate in chebby v. furd flamewars anymore because i sold my f150 and got a jeep
:/

Thanks.

I liked the Chevy when I test drove it. Main thing that drove me away was that the '13s did not idle forward when you take foot off of the brake. The 150 did. Makes it a lot easier to catch on the ice. I'm pretty light on the throttle and the Silverado was more sensitive. Didn't want to deal with it day in and day out in Alaska.

When I get a new one in 5-10 years I'll look at 2500/3500s.

i dont even have a truck and shitpost about it

join us, its fun

There is nothing in that picture to indicate it was an end over end roll other than that faggot saying so.

Looks more like a simple side roll when entering a ditch

Gm still has the best engines out there and ferd sales are declining.

As an owner of both a Ferd and Guvment Motors vehicles, I love and respect both brands. However, that video is pure bullshit...

The reason why the F series has outsold the Silverado all these years is the fact GM has two different trucks for sale, the Silverado and the Sierra. If you combine their sales numbers because they are in a sense THE SAME FUCKING TRUCK the numbers are much closer. In fact, each company bounces back and forth outselling one another when GMC and Chevy sales are combined.

foxbusiness.com/features/2015/09/30/ford-playing-catch-up-to-gm-in-truck-sales.html