/hsg/ hearthstone general

Shield Bears Edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfim_YnebK_l4FsSAAGuwQQ3VBBdIv5zQ547__87KIhgwr1sQ/viewform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw no cute /hsg/ bf

top 100 for our card purify

>Play Cloaked Huntress on turn 3
>Empty my hand of secrets
>Have no cards left
>Opponent plays around my secrets
>Forced to concede because no cards

Ben Brode gets questioned on video about the Firelands Portal and Arena balance

>Brode: I guess we can NOT make more powerful commons for Mage and Rogue, and make more useful common cards for the shit classes like Hunter, Priest, etc

>Brode: Except I don't think that's the solution, what if I change the way I code arena (Which I don't know if I even can do), or the way that draft in arena works (Which again, I don't know if I can do), or what if arena gets replaced by another play mode, or what if we solution it when new technology comes to Blizzard in some years

>Laughs

>Next question please

THIS GUY IS FUCKING RETARDED

>kripp complains about pack rng
>next pack is death slut
>next next pack is golden duust
>first pick in new run is legendaries

Violet Illusionist will be great in some warlock decks

>no health penalty for life tap
>play cards like flame imp and pitlord with no health cost

Forget about dead classes, do you think its gonna be possible to create working dragon/beast/murlock meme deck?

or you could play a better warlock deck

>people think the card that doesn't die to fiery waraxe is the same power level as the card that does to fiery waraxe
uhhhhhh explain this to me shielders?

It's another

>user is so thirsty for attention that reposts his own posts from the other thread

Episode....

I heard TGT was bad for Blizzard in terms of playerbase (and profit obviously), which isn't surprising considering the overall card quality, even tho they at least tried something new with inspire and jousts.
Now that they announced this uninspired pile of garbage, with no interesting mechanics even attempted, and blatantly making one class unplayable, how are the numbers gonna fare for Blizz?

It doesn't even have to meme around it. You could just run azure drake, corrupted coldlight, and stampeding kodo. Those new "zoo" cards are probably the best in the set

YES HEARTHTARDS

THINK OF ALL THOSE "CREATIVE DECKS" YOU CAN MAKE AND COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT THAT WE PRINTED ONLY MAYBE 4 PLAYABLE CARDS

AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SAVE PRIEST

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ONLY 20 DOLLARS FOR THE GRAND TOURNAMENT OF ADVENTURES!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

OH YEAH EVERY PLAYABLE CARD IS IN WINGS 2-4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

At least half the cards range from decent to great.

Cloaked huntress might work with lock and load
It's not super crazy or anything though.

>have 600 gold saved up
>considering just buying classic packs cause there isnt a single card in this expansion i want
Why?!?!?!?

If it's going to be anything it'll be Dragon/Beast with MAYBE Bilefin Tidehunter and Sir Finley.

Honestly Beast Druid is looking scarier than it used to be with all these neutral synergies with Zoobot and their own good beasts

>they could have given each priest card +1/+1 and it'd still be unplayable

Did they make it impossible to preorder this expansion because a higher-up felt a pang of guilt at tricking people into paying for this expansion early?

YES

DECENT TO GREAT

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT WE DIDN'T PRINT SHIT TO COMPLETELY SHAKE THE META UP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

WHO THE HELL EVEN BUILDS DECKS WITH MURLOCS, BEASTS, AND DRAGONS? FUCK IF WE KNOW.

YOU KNOW WHAT OUR LOGIC IS, WE MAKE IT, YOU GUYS AS A COMMUNITY FIGURE IT OUT

JUST LIKE PRIEST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Your reactions to the adventure?

>Priest cards

no, they still remember the backlash from brm

>AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SAVE PRIEST
Kill yourself Priestfag.

I think so.

Paladin seems the most likely one.
Maybe druid as well.

i believe it's going to best fit in paladin. he can already generate murloc tokens via inquisitor. aldor + kodo combo gets buffed. paladin has a decent class draogon.

>nobody runs kirin tor because secrets weaken your hand and are only really good when they have a deck based around them or are called duplicate
>hunter secrets are far worse and don't even really punish the opponent

Man that snipe and bear trap are gonna be so terrifying when you have to actually spend 2 mana on them

What did they mean by this?

Based Brode and Donais putting priests in their place(the dumpster).

there is an entire website dedicated to complaining about the expansion it's called reddit you should check it out

One of these cards does to fiery waraxe and the other doesn't

DID YOU GUYS LIKE SILENCE PRIEST AND DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD ENOUGH CARD DRAW?

WELL GUESS WHAT, THE CARD YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS ARRIVED, PURIFY!

ONLY 2 MANA AND YOU CAN USE A SPELL THAT'S ACTUALLY 0 MANA FOR PRIEST TO MAKE YOUR ANCIENT WATCHER ATTACK AND DRAW A CARD!

ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC

HAHAHAHAHA

It keeps priests alive to extend their suffering.

>3 mana 3/4
>lock n load synergy
Seems auto include for Yogg Hunter

these cards are shit but the solo adventures are always incredibly fun

damn you blizzard

4 MANA
!

Someone suggested a Shadowform deck. Otherwise there's no point in them printing this because healing face means nothing and we already have a 4 mana 3/6

>He is LITERALLY shilling this adventure

Holy fuck, neck yourself.

>Another 4 months of Miracle Rogue with nothing else in sight

>Priest players aren't autistic, I swear
pathetic

One of those classes has good secrets, the other doesnt.

I bet you think entomb is overpowered just because recycle exists.

Shieldbearers are out in full force today.

Thoughts?

I was certain that holy waifu would be good at some point, but it never happened

That's not enough to make the card insane, just better than Kirin Tor. Hunters already didn't run a 3/4 for 3, and their 3 slot is pretty crowded. This will almost certainly see play, but I doubt it will be crazy good. I guess it can be disgusting with Yogg if you get some lucky random Hunter cards.

I made a chart where you can put your ratings.

broken beyond belief

What makes you think that?

>WHO THE HELL EVEN BUILDS DECKS WITH MURLOCS, BEASTS, AND DRAGONS? FUCK IF WE KNOW.

Yeah, why'd they print C'thun when no one plays C'thun decks? It's not like printing new cards creates new possibile archetypes to play (at least if you're priest)

>another 4 months of priestfags crying and bitching about their stupid class

Yogg Priest.

Holy Champion is good. It's great, actually. It's just that Priest keeps getting shoehorned to play Control and nothing but Control.

>purify moat lurker
jesus christ

You have been visited by the angry gnome of shooting and card advantage.

Easy Wins and zero mana secrets will come your way, but only if you reply "Huntress is best card" in this thread.

AND YOU GUYS COMPLAINED ALSO ABOUT HOW PALADIN WAS SO SHITTY AND ONLY HAD 1 VIABLE DECK, WELL GUESS WHAT, WE'RE GONNA FORCE YOU TO USE DRAGONS TO BRING BACK MIDRANGE PALADIN!

ALL THE WHILE WHIPING THE ENTIRE DRAGON ADVENTURE FROM YOUR HANDS IN LESS THAN 7 MONTHS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

DID YOU THINK DRUID DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH VIABLE DECKS? WELL WE'RE GONNA SHOVE BEAST DRUID DOWN YOUR DAMN THROAT AND FORCE IT TO EXIST WITH A BROKEN 6 DROP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ISN'T HEARTHSTONE FUN

1- 5 or 1 - 10?

almost done with the legends campaign lads, purify has sold me on this

nice work

Now imagine that the silence replaced itself in his hand and wasn't a wasted deckslot. Purify isn't that bad.

>One of those classes has good secrets
Yeah, it's hunter

>LOE
>Geat expansion with tons of playable cards
>4/5 Legos are still played everywhere

>Karazhan
>pic

And here i hoped LoE raised the bar for blizzard but no, we are in for the same shittery

I hope you meant "other minions"

>people actually think Purify is a bad card
>people actually think there is such thing as a bad card
You're getting memed by streamers who make exaggerated kneejerk reactions to entertain their viewers.

>Yung Woo is a head designer of cards
>Literally calls himself a priest player
>Brings out this dog shit

What the fuck.

kek

>And here i hoped LoE raised the bar for blizzard

The Hearthstone had nothing to do with LoE, it was the WoW TCg devs who made it, actually.

You can expect content with the same quality as TGT and Kara in the future.

post em boys

Hunter has good secret, singular.

>mfw karazhan is hot garbage

It's useless in arena and that's where most people's heads are at.

Yeah, why would he ever print a bad card for priest? Everyone should get 4 mana 7/7s, that would make Hearthstone much more fun and interesting.

Nice projection

>it was the WoW TCg devs who made it

wow, really? Any source on that? All hope is lost then

Every card in HS should be a 4 mana 7/7. Think about it, the game would be perfectly balanced AND every class would be tier 1.

That combo is bad for the same reason priest is bad except worse since theirs is just a 2 card dependency

Look at it this way you want to play at least 2 secrets for lock n load to even see value but want even more to abuse the hell out of it. But you are playing hunter which means you also want to have a turn 1 fiery bat, into turn 2 grandma, into turn 3 bow/companion, into turn 4 wolf or houndmaster.

So of the 8 or 10 cards you have in your hand on turn 5 that's 4 of them and of the remaining cards you want lockn load, huntress, and 2-4 secrets and that is the absolute best case scenario most of the time you'll end up in the priest position of sitting on a bunch of combo pieces without the latter half because if you play lock n load without the huntress it's horribly inneficient and if you play huntress without lock you are gonna dump your hand and hunter has no actual card draw just Elekk and Quick shot neither of which work more than half the time

>priest shitter can't calm down

Wait what?

Freezing, bear, snake, explosive are all decent choices. Also the huntress doesn't die to fiery waraxe

>Implying HS has even a hundreth of the depth needed for johnny hidden gems and combos.

Oh, right yeah. Everyone but the smoke veil itself.

Not really.

Bumping this

freezing is the only truly good hunter secret and 3/4s die to warrior like its nothing. have you tried to play totem golem against them?

With that incorrect card text, yes, yes it is.

i have 980 gold right now, will I be able to get enough to buy the entire expansion within the first week?

Constructed

I'm sorry. With proper text, how is it.

out of 10

Hearthstone is a digital card game. That means Blizzard can change any card at a moment's notice, without needing to re-print a bunch of cards.

THEREFORE

Why can't Blizzard just:

- Reduce the cost of Purify to 1 mana and make it target any minion
- Make the 4 mana 3/6 into a 3 mana 3/4 or 3 mana 2/5 Taunt
- Make the 5 mana 3/4 into a 4 mana 3/4 or 5 mana 3/5 Taunt

Right now. Before release. Given the entire community's reaction, both casual players and pros, why can't they just make some changes to the card's stats/costs now? It's just some numbers in a computer isn't it? Wouldn't it take seconds to make these changes?

If they changed the cards they'd get a ton of good PR and quell the riots. If they don't they'll get months of shitposting and bad PR.

So why won't they just change the cards? Why do they refuse to ever change anything?

Make sure you let your opinions be heard in the Karazhan Predictions Poll!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfim_YnebK_l4FsSAAGuwQQ3VBBdIv5zQ547__87KIhgwr1sQ/viewform

Still busted if you get two.

Literally only to save face.

Here's a card that's objectively worse than Purify. Why did nobody lose their shit over this one?

Rate my Ratings. Props to user that made this
Rating is constructed 1 through 5

>4/5 Legos are still played everywhere

you dont have to lie to prop up a decent adventure

The Warden has got to be better than Moonglade Portal. I suppose you have to run a somewhat weak archtype to make use of the Warden, but it's still by far the better card and could make Beast Druid a thing pretty much by itself.

I'm a simple man with a simple system.

(Yes I used emojis cause I'm too lazy to type anything)

This is thinking from a high constructed standpoint with no thinking of Arena.

fixed

This is a legit card, purify isn't