Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Clerics: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573
Weekly Q & A: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=574

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sa2YtSiVII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marry
Fuck
Kill

Go!

FUCK Huntan
KILL Aurel
MARRY Jinsae

Fuck Gesti
Marry Squire Master
Kill _(You)_

Fwee

all ur mum

Fweeeeeeeeeeeee~

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!

Fpfpstptpttttt

>trannies

/Ohayou/ when?

ToS merch when?

TELSIAI doiWN

WhAt THE fCUKL

>Current Waiting Queue : 6

I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

the real me............

Early xth for Aisa.

It's a good thing boys don't actually post here or play this game. I'd hate for them to see this.

Both boys and girls must choose one (1) boy to represent the boys for the general, and all other boys must leave. Vote!

Database is looking for new friends! Contrary to popular belief, we are not an ERP guild even a little! The only requirement right now is that you must be a /tosg/ member, which you clearly are if you're seeing this! In time when we have more members, I would prefer a PVP oriented guild, however no one will be forced to participate if they do not wish to and that is still some time off. What is most important to me right now is helping anyone in the guild with anything I possibly can.
Whisper Cattly for an invite!

everyone here is a man

How about the one boy who isn't a faggot
Oh wait, there isn't one.

Actually if there were ToS card decks, I'd buy them.

1 male and 1 female decks where 1-10 are all classes and colors are base classes. J, Q, K and A would be important characters like goddesses and main demons.
Could be 1 more deck with monsters.

Funner Chrono build for R8

Wiz 3 Linker 1 Chronomancer 3 Runecaster 1

One day fweeposting will own the general.

>boys don't post here
Honestly, I'm about to drop this character due to annoyance leveling and the fact that the c8 info seems like it isn't going to be good for this build.
Plus I want to level my pvpfwee.

York > Huntan

I want Maggie's signed panties and a sorceress figurine or Gabija daki

Where's this thread going?

>not Ghesti onahole

Reminder to always greet your crush when you see them in game!

Just got a Ledas shield, when would I used this over Arde?

Why is this even a thing? What a waste of slot for Rank 3 skill.
They should have made it a TP shop deal.

They want players to work for it
Inb4 oracle c3 hidden class with class reset shops

deep inside you

>3. Can you set the time of Team Battle League and Guild Battles according to each server region, instead of using the EDT standard for all servers?

>After receiving feedback from players in different time zones about this issue, we can see how our current time settings for Team Battle League and Regional Guild Battles aren’t the most convenient for all regions. As such, we have started to prepare for setting different time slots for each region and are currently working towards implementing them. We hope to bring these new time settings to the game as soon as possible so players in every server have better chances participate in Team Battle League and Regional Guild Battles.
Oh hey I just wrote a thread about this and replied to an old one like a week ago.

Lewd!

I hope we're over the disaster that was last thread

When there's no swell buffs available.

yup no boys here

at what lvl do you max out c7?

275ish

>are currently working towards implementing them
Yeah, because changing few numbers is SO HARD and requires SO MUCH work. I would understand if they said they work on optimalization of the game or class balance, but fucking clock based triggers? Just change fucking value which is compared to the clock or change fucking starting and current values if they did some stupid shit like using timer to trigger event every few millions miliseconds or whatever bullshit they use.
How the fuck did they even write this game?

who /girl/ here?

I kinda pity you. Who would join you?

>Yeah, because changing few numbers is SO HARD and requires SO MUCH work.
I don't think you understand how easily IMC breaks everything by changing binary values

>that last thread

daily reminder to report shitposter and only cute post is allowed

soon

>helping anyone in the guild with anything I possibly can
>with anything

>hurr durr alemeth grind

LOLIPAN GOD DAMN IT KICK DE-SU FROM THE GUILD

The only possibility of fucking this up I see is either using wrong type for "cells" or having retarded formulas that scale out of allowed range or go negative where they shouldn't. Or they have no idea how it is calced and they just keep trying until something works.

I'd join if Cattly was single.
At least then I might get a blowjob.

Maybe I should make that thread about the hunter/falconer feeding issue already.

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE

is cattly a shitposter ?

something is telling me he is a little hypocrite.

xd

is this guy even /tosg/? I mean I guess wanting to suck dick makes him kind of one of us

anybody else fucking HATE cattly?

R9 Wizard
Spellslinger
Can use pistols

would you fug?

Considering the fact he's never come to the thread to defend himself I don't think he is. That or he's falseflagging and is half the people complaining about him.

is there a tutorial to make addons? i just want to make a button to clear the market textboxes -.-. it's tiring having to delete everything manually

>mfw done a lot of builds
>mfw never like them
>mfw only wanna play Centurion class

>trying to level 2 characters at once
>probably won't make Squire 2 in time to be the Meetup Teleport Service this week
Sorry guys. I'm trying.

Is Combustion worth even 1 point? I've never seen anyone use it so I assume it isn't.
The damage seems really low it has a stupid requirement.

Is there something I'm not understanding about it or is it REALLY as shit as it seems?

won't forget cent

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sa2YtSiVII

Never forget

WHY EVERYTHING IS DROPPING IN PRICE SO HARD? CAN'T MAKE MONEY WITH MARKET ANYMORE

If he's falseflagging to complain about himself then that's even worse. He's an attentionfag then

Loli please kick this guy. I'd rather have threejane

Got a sapphire and shade skirt recipe drop.

How much can I sell the sapphire?

Katz, if you're around... what's your build? And would Sword/Pelt/Barb3/Dop/Templar be okay?

Five other people already!
You know what I mean!
I don't ERP, I promise! When I said anything I meant anything within reason and you people know that!
I'll cry!

NOBODY IS BUYING MY STUFF EITHER
DROPPING 130 WAS A MISTAKE

Cattly doesnt ERP because he's a gay cat IRL

50 talt
the Shade gear is shit but the boots which are poor man Virtov alterantive
Skirt crafted is like 150k maybe, the cotton to craft it has more value

Just forget.

It's one of the most badly designed skills.
Each skill level blows up 1 item, good luck aiming it properly while not picking up the items automatically.
Don't take it.

Not even worth it with the silver attribute? That's a bit sad.

Catboy you mean!

Do attributes carry over to arena

i already joined a /tosg/ guild where the leader pretended they did stuff for other people but it wasn't true at all. what makes you different?

Hello is Sage Wall easy to get? how much is the dpk?

why would i join a guild lead by someone who is permabanned from Veeky Forums?

No DPK
Fixed 0,01%

yes

not perma ranged

If you are disinclined to believe me, I doubt I can make you believe me by just saying I'd offer to help when you asked for it or whatever. The people in my guild seem to like me well enough, I think that counts for something.

BOY I WONDER WHO COULD BEE BEHIND THIS POST

yeah but anybody who talks about cattly or his guild has a chance of getting banned.

the guild was dead before it even started.

@150818490
Put a name so I could hide your vile posts.

>@
fuck off

what is the most efficient way of hunting it then?

appreciate it mate

>this mad he didn't get a (You)

are we ever going to be comfy again?

That's Katz build except Highlander for Peltasta. The 2handed attribute is really helpful.

just kill them?

Not on my PC but I checked the Shade Skirt Recipe at the market a few hours ago and they sell for 280k to 300k.