>turns well stock
>big after market
>rwd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuskXM55eCw
youtube.com/watch?v=VvjHhPHoy74
youtube.com/watch?v=NtJN8pDHcbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So do it faggit. Join the douche club. No one cares.

>heavy for a v6
>engine bay cramped already
>lackluster interior

Don't let that stop you from getting one though

Shit interior
Shit handling
Shit ride quality
Shit tranny
Shit motor if you have a 06

They are cheap as fuck though.

>everyone with a nice car is a douche
>only true elitists, I mean enthusiasts drive manual miatas

>good sounding engine

What? Seriously?

VQ is one of the best sounding tho

If you like it, get it

We seriously don't give a fuck

>buy NC miata
>tarbo

much better 2bh

If I could find a good Mazdaspeed turbo I would but they're rare, I don't give a shit about interior, anything is better than the same year American car.

>outdated, worthless car
>nice
It's 2016, buddy. If you can't think of a car more deserving of the term 'nice,' you don't belong here.
And yes, every 350z has a tack-welded plack in the doorframe with your honorary douche club membership, free only to 350z owners for the length of ownership of the car. Look it up.

Damn son you are clueless. VQ engines purrr like a lion.

They are good cars. The "big aftermarket" you're talking about is actually pretty shit unless you plan on dumping thousands into this car.
Sure you could buy a plenum spacer and pick up a few hp, but if you want to really build this car you're talking internals, F/I, extensive tuning and supporting mods.

>370z still sold
>you probably think tons of other cars are douche cars
>I didn't claim 350z was nicest car in world?

You don't belong here, YOU are the elitist cunt. No one cares what YOU think. We discuss cars here.

because your mom says you need to take the bus

>should I buy this?
>NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK
Typical of someone about to own a 350z. I say go for it, you fit right in.

>I'm not OP
>"Nobody cares" - You, 2nd post
>350z is douche car HURRR (Your only point)

How is the 350z a douche car? You are just spouting insults instead of actually discussing anything you spergteen.

tturbo it urself senpai

How is it anymore douche than a guy driving a wrx, or a 330ci lol, at least it's fun and pretty reliable for a sports car

All Jap cars sound like shit, especially with aftermarket exhausts. There are a few Jap cars I still like from back when I was a teenager but I'm not fucking delusional.

Nah, you need to spend tons of money to make a miata good, I'd rather start at a good base than have to work myself up to a good car with mods

>I'm not OP I'm just his personal defense force
>now I'm mad that you don't care that I don't care
>now I care again so please refute your points
What drugs are you on? Pass me some.

>implying you dont need to spend money on a 350z

if you ever want to make close to 350whp you will need new internals, VQ engines are weak as fuck

Any car that is remotely fast or sporty is automatically labeled a douche car by the fags that are too poor or boring to buy one.

The 1999 Nissan Z concept car was amazing. It was good when they finally brought back the Z cars, because everyone liked them back in the day.

>Jap cars sound like shit

My car sounds like a fucking mustang gt you dipshit. It doesn't have fucking nipp DNA.

>back when I was a teenager
Last summer
>I'm not delusional
But I think japanese engines inherently sound differently than those built in other countries. The Japs design exhaust to sound the same as other jap cars but separate than those built in any other country somehow

>300 HP stock
>weak
Ya sure bud

So you are just giving up? The only douche car in the world is whatever you're driving. How is that for an insult? I'm smoking fucking kush MATE.

The 350Z 0-60 times are laughable.

your straight piped v8 sounds like garbage Bubba

Seems to be the case, no other car I can find is in good shape, fun to drive and good power and rwd, in that price range

>5.2 seconds
Then whatever you are driving is pure comedy.

ya sure bud, considering the engine it replaced could easily make 500whp on stock internals

5.2-5.8 is laughable now? Okay

wew somebody got mad

>My car sounds like a fucking mustang gt you dipshit.

Keep thinking that your ebay fartcan makes you sound badass even though your car is slow as shit.

Let me guess you want 500whp, 2500 curb weight, 0-60 in 3 seconds, blah blah blah, that's enough shit posting

Aight I'm coming from experience on this. The car is definitely fun stock, BUT if you want to make it faster it is going to cost you.
He's right, if you want to brake the 350 mark you will need new internals. The engine is pretty much pushed to its limits already on the stock internals.It will cost thousands.. Assuming you do all the work yourself.

>the sheer amount of shit flinging in this thread
go to bed hunter

Well, mine doesn't because it has stock quiet exhaust. But the note is the same as that of a mustang GT. I dare you to deny it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuskXM55eCw

Since when is a 350z not sporty?

Fuckin big shot right here DDs a supercar.

Figures a hotheaded drug addict wants to buy a douche car. In other news, the world is round.
>giving up
On what? This intellectual discussion with some pothead that wants to buy someone's worn out old car? Man, I just post the facts. It's how you're taking it that should be given up on. Don't fight it, just admit it. The 350z was once a decent car, but is now owned exclusively by douches. You want to be a douche. Don't feel ashamed, we all admit to something when we buy a specific car. Honda Civic owners admit to being boy racers, Chevy impala owners are niggas/wiggas, Saturn owners are flaming homosexuals that prefer bottom.

>300hp

Where are you getting this from? IIRC ~280? But please enlighten me if I am incorrect.

Oh lord, I'm done with this board.

Literally the wiki and Nissan's website

>this mad as facts

unless we are talking about the vq25det, the vq engine internals are weak as fuck and you will destroy your rods and pistons if you ever try to make a lot of power

im not even shitposting, just letting OP now vq engines have specific drawbacks

>op is easily trollable
>continuous trolling ensues
>he still continues
welp i guess ill see whats going on over at /k/

fuckboy-mobile, at least where I'm from

is there anything that'll beat it for a decent price? looking for a z-killer to btfo the faggot stanced ricers going around my town all the time

>Owned exclusively by douches
>40 year old man
>woman

>impala owner
>half are white seniors
>mexicans too

>Honda civic
>teenage girl
>geeky guy
>mexican

Saturn
>"that weird guy"
>meth addict
>schizosphrenic

You don't even know your stuff boy. 350z/G35 is owned by a lot of douches, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a great car. You can buy one and easily be just an enthusiast.

You know thinking there's only one person in this thread is a sign of autism

you know youre autistic when you worry about beating showcars in a race

HP and WHP are different friend. you are referencing WHP, something that manufacturers don't use to sell their cars.

Well exuuuuuuuse me. Just kidding, looked it up and I stand corrected.

Looks like they upped the hp as the years went on. Either way, OP, if it makes you happy, buy it.

oh no, y-ya got me user, I'm autistic :^)

If it was my money, I would rather go for the G35.

350z owners are usually lumped as posers in my area, while G35 drivers are lumped in as people who just want a quick car. Its only a touch slower.

Nope, i looked at the wiki and you're a dingus. They increased the hp in 2007.

I'm going to be tracking it often enough, that's why I'm looking at the brembo brakes package. G35 is 200lbs heavier on average. I like g35s too but I really like the body style of the z, it's just no other car shaped like it

I can think of one.

even dat ass looks the same

Kindve, z has a long swooping hood, the TT is stubby and well Audis from that era aren't really reliable

Its the same as a 2011 v6 mustang so for Veeky Forums standards, its weak as fuck.

It all sounds good on paper, bit the actual car just doesn't have the right feel

go on ford/focus forums and you can get bits to build a NA 270whp MZR for relatively cheap

Insurance is high on 350z OP. it's a 2 seater sports car, I bit it'll be higher than a same year wrx

>Nissan thread
>not making sure they know they are scum.

lest its not the 370z

Stop trying to force this meme you sperg

>not filtering the image MD5

But it makes me happy at how upset you are about it.

Audis from any era aren't reliable

It's pretty fun and I love it despite its flaws. This is the car I'd always wanted as a kid, though, so I might be biased.
Also

>rwd as a bonus
What a douchebag

Yeah I've always been a faggot for Z cars, and the Z33 has been something I've wanted since they were first revealed.

How bad are your rates?

It feels bigger, slower, and heavier than it actually is so it's not that fun unless you're driving at a fast pace. L

My number one complaint with them. That and the visibility is atrocious.

In a world where most cars are FWD why wouldn't rwd be a bonus?

You're such a douche, that shitheap is made for you.

VQ engines are one of the best sounding V6s.

cuz its uggo

>douche
>shitheap
How much jelly can you be

w2c sticker

I'm paying almost twice as much as my sister (who drives a '04 Celica) per year, although I have some points against me for speeding tickets and running a red a few years ago.
Ask vodnik in /osg/

>Ask vodnik in /osg/
idk what that means

nvm search tool is neat

>douche club

but it isn't a bmw.

How much is your sister paying for reference?

Engine was improved post 2006 iirc

2007 MY saw the introduction of the VQ35HR motor which has a higher redline, fixes the oil consumption issue of the revup motors and increases the power to 308, or thereabouts.

Or Audi.

yeah but you won't be seen sitting in a mustang by your peers

Yeah but those are 13-15k you can buy an 03-06 for about 8-10

Eh, I think the cost is justifiable if you try to chase the same HP gains through NA tuning with the DE motor.

>jelly of a 350z

I guess, I'm going to look at an 04 with 90k miles for 7.5k today, probably will buy it

I have no reason to say no, just double check for any issues to watch out for on forums and places.

Good luck dude, hope she's clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvjHhPHoy74

>v6
>good sounding

Tastes differ but I think it sounds pretty boss when done up right

youtube.com/watch?v=NtJN8pDHcbE

Only good sounding V6 ever really

A civic is more practical and sensible fagit

I seriously hope you don't think an engine's cylinder layout alone determines sound.

>things cucks say
Just adorable. How's Tyrone these days?

The civic is probably faster and more fun to drive desu