/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/st5wCRcd
pastebin.com/VDudJfhR
pastebin.com/PDtVynBG
youtube.com/watch?v=us7h0cTAuL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

2nd for The Forbidden One

Why are the despair twins so perfect?

I'm scum.

I'm scum, so scum.

I want to fill Junko up with my creamy white hope!

How's your day been /drg/?

Souda!

Then do it
You don't wanna keep her waiting do you?

Not letting you do that sorry! There is only space for one hope inside her

harro

I was woken up at about 3AM by the most violent lightning strike and thunder blast I've ever heard in my life
And now I woke up to a pleasantly cooler day, so pretty great so far

Souda and Gundam!

Good to know. Hope your day gets better from there

Everything has been going great in the real world but my EM "skills" are embarrassing. How about the mighty celes-user?

Had some pretty good real talk with friends and I think because of that we all got a bit closer

Also I practiced a bit of art today, and I'm still below average. I'm improving though

Ah I'm not sure if I remember/seen you speak of art, what are you interested in? Nature, cartoony thing, realism?

I'm trying to work my way up but hands don't have the touch and i'm no good at animation.

Seeing more UDG LPs randomly... did anyone else not mid the repeated "Break/Don't Break" options? I didn't really mind at all. Some of the videos seem to be made by people with no sense of tone or theme at all.

Souda and Gundam!
I plan on getting new pictures soon. don't worry

MARVELOUS!!

REUNITED WITH MY OLDEST FRIEND TODAY. NOTHING HAS CHANGED, AS EXPECTED, DESPITE YEARS APART WITH ONLY A DAY HERE AND THERE TO CATCH UP OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.

TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS WHEN YOU CAN LEAVE SOMEONE'S SIDE AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME PASSES, CONTINUE RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH.

Don't worry, user. Everyone is just as bad as the other guy.

I miss my friends, I hope they still like me....

WATCHING NICO MEDLEYS IN THE TAIMA AND REALLY WISH I COULD EDIT AS WELL AS THESE PEOPLE. I WANT TO LEARN!! BUT THIS SKILL SET IS SO VFX FOCUSED!! I WISH FOR A STARTING POINT TO BEGIN MY TRAINING.

I WAS NOT AN IDIOT AND GOT THE TRUE ENDING FIRST TRY.

Trying to start up a webcomic. I'd go into detail but I think that's a little too much info about my life.
So far I'm actually just practicing by drawing characters for my friends let's play channel.
I've also tried animation. It's fun but it takes a good week to get anything even decent out of me.

Really? That sounds great. I've only had like 4 friends ever really just disappear, and only one of them showed up in my life again.

>TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS WHEN YOU CAN LEAVE SOMEONE'S SIDE AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME PASSES, CONTINUE RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH.

THERE WERE A FEW HITCHES
ONE OF THEM BEING AN IMPOSTOR

It's ok, I haven't done my homework yet. By homework I mean getting more pics/organizing my 'Golden Rule' folder

If you are kicking around in the discord we could shoot shit there as to not spam the thread, but that is of course if you are willing.

Nah, I'd rather keep Celes-user more of an entity rather than the character being me in real life.
I'd prefer to keep my other online stuff a secret until it comes up one day and someone else finds out who I am

If you want though, I could try drawing something for you guys anyways, as long as it isn't something really detailed

Also the thread is dying anyways, might as well bump it with stuff like this

inb4 ludenburgeranon is Kodaka and gets his plot ideas from the general

Are you ready for Junko smut?
pastebin.com/st5wCRcd
pastebin.com/VDudJfhR
pastebin.com/PDtVynBG

DRAW NIDAI SQUATTING TO TAKE A SHIT BEHIND A TREE

CELES-user, YOU ARE NOT SO DIFFERENT FROM MYSELF. I FEEL I HAVE LOST MYSELF IN THIS WAY. I WAS THE SAME UNTIL I JOINED THE KILLING GAME. IT CHANGED THINGS. I AM A PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER NOW.

IT WASN'T MY INTENTION BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.

Ah ok I was thinking private messages but I understand staying anonymous, but if you are willing to take a simple request try out a really cartoony celes and/or nidai.

that's fine, i didn't want any motivation anyway

NOTHING I HAVE TO SAY COULD SPEAK ON THEIR BEHALF.

YOU ARE A FRIEND TO /drg/, PERHAPS THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW.

>but first, I need to prove Kyoko isn't a ghost
> youtube.com/watch?v=us7h0cTAuL8 starts playing

fucking weedman

I mean try getting back into contact with them or something. If you don't try then it's just you waiting for them to do something, which they might not even do.

If they hate you then get some new friends. Even if you hate yourself there's gotta be people out there who like you.

Fear not brother/sister there will always be memories you had together cherish and respect them but don't let yourself get stuck! Life is about moving forward to try to meet new people, i'm not saying drop the old guys though you can try to recontact them for dinner or something.

I guess it's reached that point where we haven't talked in so long that i would seem desperate to contact them now. I'll be seeing them more often soon, but I haven't talked to them in forever.

Coach, I have an important question for you!
Caps lock or shift key?

thanks user, it means a lot, trust me.

YOU DO NOT NEED A REASON!! IF THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS, JUST REACH OUT TO THEM. TELL THEM YOU MISS THEM. THAT IS ALL THE REASON YOU NEED.

DEPENDS ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT USUALLY CAPSLOCK

HOWEVER-
MY MAIN RIG KEYBOARD DOESN'T HAVE CAPSLOCK SO IT'S A MACRO!!

OFF TO BED!!

GOODNIGHT ATHLETES!!

EAT WELL!! SHIT WELL!! SLEEP WELL!!

GENERALLY SPEAKING, I AM A PRETTY LOUD PERSON. I HAVE RECENTLY TAKEN MORE NOTICE TO LOWER MY VOICE, BUT I AM A BOOMING BEING WHO KNOWS HOW TO PROJECT WHEN HE SPEAKS!!

WHEN I AM IN CHARACTER, THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. I DO AS THE CHARACTER DEMANDS. IN NIDAI'S CASE, YOU'LL KNOW I'M COMING DOWN THE HALLS.

If Juzo isn't right ,then how come he is so damn cool ?
Juzo 1
Normal people 0

What does drg hope/expect to happen in the upcoming anime episode?

Hopefully we can get some bumps during the slower hours!

Death and despair

Coming as they explained Ruruka and Seiko's rivalry in last despair episode, probably something with them.
There is this popular theory that Ruruka will force Yoi to eat her candies, hence killing him because it's his NG code.
Munakata will have a change of heart after killing Tengan but it'll be too late to stop Juzo overdoing it and killing someone.

In Despair I have no idea. Probably some class 78th stuff

Some closure on Chisa's death. Whether or not it was fake I don't particularly care but I just wanna know how the fuck she ended up on the chandelier.

I liked the fact that Monaca knew that no one wanted to support the decision she supported, so she pretended to be on both sides. Junko tried to convince the survivors of both games with bribery and fear, but Monaca just wanted to troll the shit out of everyone and confuse Komaru until she was ripe for mindbreaking.

It makes sense for the sequence to be long since it is meant to wear down Komaru.

Chisa is a self-righteous moron with a useless talent, who likes another self-righteous moron with a small willy

She isnt even remotely waifu material

I hope she got gangbanged and raped on that chandelier

>tfw Junko is gonna have her way with her

hello friends i am a danganronpan now

I dont think she is her type of girl

Hello, please proceed to the waifu aisle and pick your destiny.

I had a dream about Mukuro last night! It was amazing!

But my boss decided to end it early by calling me in an hour early to cover. Bitch.

They'll have everything explained in the last episodes

But what she wants him to fill her with his hope?

just watched the future episode, Nagito is actually insane.

At least we got some history for the future arc, I am not really a fan of the despair arc (for right now at least).

despair episode*

>tfw Chisa is likely the Monokuma Maid

S-she only wants my hope to fill herself with!!

>that stutter
You don't sound too sure of that statement, user.
Maye his hope is stronger? Maybe mine is?

I tried drawing Nidai doing anything, but every time it came out awful so I went for Celes

Here, I actually like how this came out

It was only to get your hopes up so that you end up despairing even more

It's alright user, I prefer her sister anyone.

>54 albums listened to this year and counting

Escaping reality through music is the funnest thing in life!

She is going to be kind of pissed off when you end up asking her to dress up as Junko for the sexy time every time

This looks like something an youtube draws, can't remember his name, but i think i know it.

>anyone
I meant anyways.
Why would I do that?

Hahahahah, yeah, escaping reality is the best! I do it mostly through fiction and forum threads, but I use music too when I have to go outside!

Okay, okay, you really seem to like her then.

Really? Well if you remember then tell me

Well it feels like they are building it up to crush us with despair, Or fill us with hope that they aren't actually bad guys those bunch.

You know what is truly despair? having to wait a week to see her beautiful face again.

I want to kiri her giri.

c-could you draw a souda?

I do like her, a lot.
I-I wouldn't mind her dressing up though, at least once.

Hows this for a fanfic setting:

>end of DR1
>Junko defeated
>they open the door
>suddenly wake up in a locked classroom
>everyone is there
>DR1 was a simulation of the future that was broadcast to them using a psychic machine connected to a SHSL clairvoyant (hot gipsy chick)
>By an organization that wants to stop the happening because of what the clairvoyant saw
>various side effects because they all got mindraped
>ulterior motives
>WW3

Maybe some other time. I'm heading to bed soon and I've already drawn enough today

give me idea for a new killing game

Looks sorta like Littlebro of RLF fame. Mouth and hands are different, and your lines are smoother.

Can you draw Chihiro and Togami kissing?

Also, your art is similar to Extra Credits.

A setting idea or a ruleset idea?

No motives. Every 7 days, one person must die. Two ways to escape -- to kill the traitor, or to kill an innocent and leave via misvote.

This is my idea actually. Don't steal it please. I'm using it.

Hey CxT why haven't you been on EM lately?

A victorian killing game, the Dangans don't go after digital impressions and shit, so its perfect for a victorian setting.

Nah that ain't me. If you do somehow manage to find me though I'd most likely deny it anyways

I don't draw lewd stuff. Sorry

Like Assassin's creed multiplayer.

Everyone has a target they need to kill to escape, as well as someone targeting them. If your target dies, you get a new one.

After a fight with one my sisters, the PC broke, so i am back at borrowing my dads pc, not only its is slow, but my time on it is limited.

>dat thumbnail switch

It even looks a bit like celes
Also, kissing is lewd?
You're the purest missy here.

Initial Danganronpa, street racing and loser gets executed

Aw dang what happened? Sucks playing without you.

Instead of a ton of talents, it would be a group of people competing for one talent/title.
Every person had their own motives for winning and they must find a way to make the perfect murder.

The participants are on a boat in uncharted waters. To leave the boat you need to win the killing game.

>Kyoko dies in the second to last episode
>Everyone is devastated
>Season finale makoto wakes up, Kyoko is naked in bed next to him

It's ok guys it was just the bad ending.

Just admit that you want her sister, you dirty bastard

The PC in my bedroom is shared by me and and the twins, after one of them broke the fucking thing, its back at borrowing.

What was the fight about though?

ruleset

So everybody has to vote every 7 days? And the traitor gets to leave after the vote if not voted, then what happens to the people that are left, are they just stuck there?

That sounds like alot like the hunter exam in HxH

That sounds pretty hard to pull off, how about the talents that have nothing to do with murder of fighting?

They just combat each other to get out?

What is a Victorian killing game, exactly?

System updates, i didn't know how to do it, so she started to throw insults at me, i threw my own words, she tried to hit me, but hit the "tower" instead.

The blame game was intense.

A game set on the victorian ages, like Bloodborne and JoJo part 1

>They just combat each other to get out?
No, I was thinking ordinary DR killing game rules, with cases and motives and executions and all that jazz because honestly that's so integral to a DR game that I can't see any other ruleset working. It's a good ruleset and I don't see why it has to be changed.