/owg/ - Overwatch general

Irena Goldstein appreciation edition!
Previous thread: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

neveroverorchestra.wixsite.com/overlisten/blank-cee5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for thanks blizzard.

did they lower lucio ball exp / fix afk exp? I found a group to afk with and the exp doesn't seem that good anymore

Fat acceptance is NOT OK

hana song

Yep w-they did, enjoy :)

Everyone said that Winston was really easy and a dumb class so I figured he'd be perfect.

I played TF2 for like 1700 hours so I'm not a complete retard when it comes to class based shooters.

then go play instead of botting up your rank faggot

FUCK. GENJI.

hey man you got that sweet widow spray at least. I can't even buy it with my overwatch bucks.

execute all envyus players

I guess it's time for you to sudoku then. You know, with you being fat and all.

since when has /owg/ been against botting up your rank? Seems like the general has gone downhill recently. What happened? How do we fix /owg/?

6 posts early
mods delete this thread and try again

He still does shit damage and has a mostly worthless shield. It doesn't make his numerous hard counters go away. It just makes him even more mobile (his only good trait really).

We're already aware that you did, Mercy.

wish I had an ass that nice

W-What's that green counter indicating

I've haven't played for like 4 days, what did I miss besides the shitty summer games skins and lucioball?

So I'm 53 and I've played nothing but Zarya to get this far and it's getting harder to carry, and my mechanics aren't good enough to play Mcree or Genji yet. My ultimate goal is to make it to 60 this season.

Wat do?

ok if you want to monkey properly you want to keep your leap ready to escape if need be, you don't need super low sens with his gun since it just locks ok, your shield isn't really that good at block damage, it's more of a temp wall to let your team move up behind, or if your in trouble/ on the cart it can really be useful, but if your stay out in the open you'll get melted, stay with your team until your ult ready then go monkey out on the and repeat.

Cry more thread wars faggot. Someone made one 20 posts early a couple of threads ago.

i just played as Zarya and no one tried to shoot 5 enemies trapped in my graviton ball, i asked our Genji why he didn't use his ult and he said that he was "afraid of 5 people shooting him"

i really need that vote kick option

The "defense heros are bad on offense" meme needs to end. Don't let 12 year old shitlords to oppress you. They don't know anything, they just parrot stuff they heard. Play whatever you want.

t. gold medals on everything as attack Widowmaker

Talon skins when?

baited for this exact response

>gold medals on everything
>except objective time

I needed this tonight. Thank you.

defense heroes are shit because offense heroes do everything better than them on both offense and defense

t. mccree and reaper player that kills tanks and snipers alike

>I can aim as widow hereby defense heroes are super viable on attack

>t. Rank 40

Fixed that for you.

everyone does this

>on everything
Then your team was shit.

Winston is easy to use as a hero, that's for sure. But map awareness/team dynamic is a whole different story.
Also if they have a reaper and you engage directly, u dun goofed.

They nerfed it a second time after yesterday?
ow much do you get for a win now?

Junrkat is the only viable defense hero
and that's only because his trap is fundamentally broken

>when people with shitty edgy taste have good skills
Naruto fans needs to stop pushing their fan art in this general

The only defense hero that is good on offense is Junkrat.

hana song has some very pretty alternate costumes but they could easily be improved!

play roadhog you can easily carry to 70+ with him. reaper is also easy to carry on as long as your not bad at video games

>Genji players are either retarded as fuck or the lynchpin that sees a team to victory

his trap isn't the only thing making him viable, learn to land direct hits you can shred people

about 1500~1800 now. You can get as much as 2k with group bonus, gold medals and win.

>Talon skins when?
She always was.

Baited for this exacts responses

I really love the bun in B.va i don't get why so many people seem to hate it, it seems really cute to me.

>Tail is obviously insterted in her butt
I like this artist already

I will protect you!

just pretending to be retarded xD

>skirmish before match
>playing McCree
>run into enemy Winston
>headshot, flashbang, FTH him
>he's left with a sliver of health
>says hello
>greet him back
>we both go our ways

Was pretty nice desu.

>3 Kkorean group on team
>know they will be retarded bad
>level 40 koreans on NA are worse than brazillians
>fucker AFK in spawn so ofc we lose
>go to report for griefing==harassment
>I already have the fucker muted and blocked
THANKS FOR REMOVING AVOID THIS PLAYER BLIZZ

If anyone who isn't a shitter/korean wants to group around rank 50 add me doompuppie#11201

>ask teammates to group for Transcendence
>they continue running 3 different ways

Wait, is that what happened. I was trying to avoid some people and I noticed the option was off

I am about to do my placements since i hit 25, i know i am probably still shit but i don't want to miss out on the points since they carry over, they do right?
So far i have been playing D.va pretty sucesfully and i am able to carry most QP games, i am at about 70% winrate at about 10 houres of QP D.va, do you think
i should do my placement with D.va or should i consider some other carry first?

>having the best game ive had in awhile
>all gold medals errthang except healing
>server closed due to unexpected error
>mfw

they cant keep getting away with this

>Winston
His shield gets 1k hp and can be thrown a short distance (about as far as Ana's grenade) and sticks to players and enemies.
Decays at 100 hp per second and the shield disappears when hp reaches zero instead of automatically disappearing after 5 seconds.
Jump pack cooldown increased to 8 seconds from 6, cooldown decreases 1 second for each enemy he hits with the landing shockwave, increase shockwave radius to 6 meters instead of 5.
Tesla cannon dps reduced to 40 from 60, but it now has 300 ammo instead of 200.
300 health, 100 armor, 100 shields. instead of 400 health and 100 armor.
He's now tankier and more on par with d.va and reinhardt for actual damage mitigation. He can throw the shield on top of reaper/mccree/d.va to neutralize their ults.

>Junkrat
He releases 8 grenades (since his model carries 8 grenades) when he dies instead of 5, and they each do 40 damage instead of 60. Instead of landing in one spot, they all spray outwards in a circle. roughly the size of 76's biotic field.
Grenade launcher does 100 damage instead of 120. Explodes after 2 bounces and increase the explosion radius to 3 meters instead of 2.
Steel trap damage reduced to 40 from 80 and binds players for 5 seconds instead of 3.
Concussion Mine does 160 damage of 120, but has a 2 second arming time during which it can't be detonated.
Now he's more focused on area denial instead of trying to land lucky hits by blind firing grenades and using the concussion mine as an instant kill button.

>The Koreans are always the niggers that pick bastion no matter what
Why

I can never tell apart Zenyatta ults, if it's ours or the enemy's, and he wasn't played enough until recently to get used to his voice lines.

yeah I'm not reading all that
next even number decides what I read

>finally get a olympic skin
>it's for a character i never play

RREEEEEEEe

because they think aiming is all it takes

read it slut

>Friendly
Experience tranquility
>Enemy
Pass into the iris

>tfw

> placements at 25

>Keep getting matched against 6 stack pro teams when it's me, 3 other solo queues and that Ana/Rein group that don't join team chat because they think that works at Rank 75

Guys I need help I literally can not stop thinking about fucking widowmaker in ass

Like complete and utter not stop thought about assfucking widowmaker

How do i get a billion crates like you user, or are you by any chance a whale?

are you trying to say he's not focused on area denial currently? he's mr. area denial the character, you can make a fucking wall with him

>*reducing* Winston's DPS

There is nothing that could compensate for that, it would make him a 0% pickrate character.

Just do your placements. Rankings will be reset soon enough that it doesn't really matter

seriously, how do you kill him as mccree?

>that render scale

What do you guys think of this? neveroverorchestra.wixsite.com/overlisten/blank-cee5

> never plays based Trans Siberian Express
That's why you don't deserve shit

>Level 20, grinding out the games to eventually get to 25
>Check hero winrates
>24% winrate on Roadhog
>50-60% on everything else
>Roadhog is my favorite hero
>mfw
I know what the game is telling me and I greatly dislike it

Just spam D.va that's what I did before she was buffed (weak ass buff imo didn't listen to the D.va playing community besides ult) and I still won I think 7/3 even though I lost one to dcing RIGHT WHEN WE WERE GOING TO WIN and I placed 64 because I was mvp most of the games. Currently ranked 74 I think by playing roadhog afterwards.

Tracer must have the most underwhelming ult in the game, at least of all attack heros.

good goy

joking yes?

Bait out reflect and then flashbang fan the hammer him?

Are you retarded?

yes

The same way you kill anyone as mccree?

Throw stun on floor

Looks like a fucking Sega Megadrive game.

>responding to me with a pic of Genji

Where's Grandpa

It's too compensate for her having a pretty good kit apart from the ult, but that's no excuse in a game where Genji exists.

anyone have any more of these images

>mfw 13 levels and i still don't have a single summer skin

59 levels left until prestige :D:D:D:D

i'm dead inside :D

It's a radius needs to be expanded for sure, because if it don't stick they walk away from it and it does nothing and now you're down an ult.

>there are people in this board who still haven't unlocked the Undying title

what's your excuse, shitter?
if you can't even get it in this piss easy game you might as well uninstall and play minecraft or something

I think I will make a video of why players shouldn't be playing D.va and to stop falling for the defense matrix meme.

Why are country flag player icons locked of all things?

nice, and nobody will watch it

>Mercy
>my waifu
will never never be real so I can't fug her
>;_;