pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

>discord general
discord.gg/ChaBtFx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs
youtube.com/watch?v=oD-KCkpcsvA
youtube.com/watch?v=jXaTrH1eCBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Instinct

2nd for ded game

What level can I start finding 1000cp mons?
I'm at 6 right now and it's all ~150 trash

Ded for wasted potential

>Finding
lvl 30+

>Evolving
~lvl 25

im level 20 now and have multiple over 1000 from evolving. highest ive found tho is 860

Remember what this game could have been

youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs

>LITERAL ARROWS AND NUMERICAL DISTANCE TO POKEMON

Fuck this game. Fuck you, Niantic.

>Trading
>Implying snipers wouldn't have made the game better by trading their otherwise rare discards and rejects to randos for nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=oD-KCkpcsvA

- How safe is it to spoof in your general area
- How safe is it to spoof on an emulator

Not jumping around the world, but just faking car travel and realistically moving from place to place geographically nearby.

How was it on ingress?

>no sniper
>no bots
still lasted longer than my last gf

Literally makes no difference. The ban doesn't come from "I spoofed next door" VS "I spoofed 1000000 miles away" It's the fact you log in via emulator. That's what gets you killed. People need to realize this already

Emulators like Nox and Bluestacks detectable according to Ownedcore and previous Ingress players. That's the part you have to worry about, not the spoofing itself.

not it does not you fucking idiot
just set your fucking android right

First thing is first, I am a former Ingress player. Second thing is that I used to play Ingress. I still do, but I used to too.
This Pokémon Go craze has made me realize a few things and perhaps I can use my Ingress knowledge to help you guys understand Niantic (the company behind Ingress; Pokémon Go; Ingress).
Now before I use that knowledge to help you, first you must understand how I got that knowledge.
I am a former Ingress player. Therefore I know a lot about Ingress as a former Ingress player. Pokémon Go uses a lot of Ingress's technology. A term former ingress players use to describe this technology is Ingress Technology.
Ingress came out in 2013 and Pokémon Go was released this year. Since Ingress' release I have become a former Ingress player. It is important to know this because that way you can understand two things.
1.I was a former Ingress player
2.I am a former Ingress player
3.Ingress

I hope this helps you guys further understand things about Pokémon Go and me, a former ingress player.

most ppl who spoofed the right way never got banned on ingress
>but r/pokemongo said so
kill yourself

>mfw carfags, snipers, bots and everyone else cheating will never get this experience

That sounds like the shit you see Asian students write when they are told to write a short answer.
They might be godly at maths but they have fuck all critical thinking skills and just write a paragraph saying nothing.

Go on...

thanks user, I feel enlightened already

Gangbang?

So rooting your phone and spoofing on it without going full DBZ is safe?

That ingresses my question ingressly.

Ingress you, former ingress player.

a bunch of asians and niggers having fun touching their own dicks
i'll pass

>have a friend called jessica that I play PGO with
>only just now realised that together we are Jessie and James
Time to get some Team rocket shirts and steal peoples phones.

>that surveymonkey survey said there were more grills than dudes playing
>still see more dudes than chicks playing irl
whaddafuck man

plebs still haven't realised a GIRL isn't a girl.

What about giRLs

reposting

How do accounts in this game work? Is it possible to play normally on my phone during workdays and then transfer it to the emulator to keep catching stuff at home?

Half of them are probably gay. No thanks.

Yes, you just login with a google account.

Yes. That's what I'm doing.

There's not need to transfer accounts, just make sure you open the game on the phone and the emulator at the same time.

no, just a random people having fun and talking about mons

traps never play alone and you know it
>21:00
>gurls playing alone
>in México

that one shota cute tho

*you don't open

He can actually open it if the phone's gps is disabled

>no, just a random people having fun and talking about mons
just go to /vp/ like dude lmao

So what happened? Why is the general dead?

Also pic related made me laugh.

What would Brock's success rate be if Misty and Max didn't constantly cock block him

>tried spoofing once at level 3 when the game came out
>didn't work on my phone
>uninstalled the spoofing apps
Gonna kill myself if I get banned desu

What stops Brock from using geodude to snatch a girl from the road when nobody is around and then rape her and dump the body? Or you could use hypno to make her forget everything.

>10, 20, 25
Fucking worthless

If you're buying an account, lvl 30+ or nothing.

Niantic simultaneously killed walking and botting.

How? Did they ban yet or made bots just not work anymore?

Its a scam for idiots or normalfags.

Are all the sniping websites dead?

This, I spoofed once just to see if there was anything in the next town. It was empty, but it seem it just takes one instance of your account not sending the correct data to fuck up everything.

>Its a scam for idiots or normalfags.
I'm aware.

I just pity the people who think 25 is a meaningful head start.

Not to mention those accounts likely being flagged for whatever possible reason.

Naa they just temp broke bots and it's been a few days of "we'll get around it soon".

>tfw couldnt play for over a week due to work and now im fucking behind
Dragonites and shit literally everywhere. I kinda think cheating got popular amongst normies too.

>I kinda think cheating got popular amongst normies too.
Highly likely.

I cant imagine the asspain when those get banned. And there are some sold for 50 to 70$ at lvl 30+. I love it.

Ah just turned on my Necro after a few days and it can't find any Pokemon or Stops.

I assume thats what they broke?

Yeah gonna be pretty funny once they get banned.

Not all of them are likely to be banned, but it's a fair assumption that power-leveling bot behavior might be very obvious in comparison to conservative botting from normal people.

And then there's the fun possibility if the sellers reported some of the accounts after selling them, but that might make it obvious that they're scamming.

Every single bot account will be banned, they have been sending blank data from day one.

What do you mean by conservative botting? I think that any sort of high and longterm exp gain is a red flag and easy to detect.

>The forced updates were getting a little bit tiring, so we'll update when and if there is progress. Assume that we are still investigating until further updates.

RIP BOTS

>Walkfag logic
>implying Niantic has been competent with the software and servers since launch

No word yet on this supposed mass banning that people have been jerking themselves off to.
Didn't we just have this discussion? If you're an actual walker, carfags driving between gyms have more of an impact on your experience than botters ever did.

>never get this experience
sitting on the grass in a circle at night with a bunch of spics and chinks? Thanks bro, but I'll pass.

Conservative, as in the bot only goes around your hometown, and you don't leave it running for hours on end.

I bet one of them sucks a really mean dick tho

Got my Account to 40 before Bots broke. Feels good nigga.

>tfw ran out of potions for gym battles and no bot to get them all back

GG?

>Mass banning isnt imminent

Sure thing pal

Well, if speed and xp/h is reasonable then i think those accounts are safe. Im not really sure if any bans will come honestly tho

I use Necro nigger, did you just wake up from a two week coma? Did you miss the whole Unknow6 shit?
Bots have been sending blank data and that's easy as fuck to detect, yes Niantic IS incompetent as fuck, it took them a month to start banning on Ingress, It will take much more for the bans to come to PoGo but they will come.

I just don't care about it and don't delude yourself either, carfags don't have 8 100% Dragonairs taking every gym in different parts of the country. Only those who spoof on thier phones may have a chance but bots and emulators are fucked.

It doesn't matter, the moment the bot started is the moment it got flagged, just enjoy the ride with the rest of us and trash this games when the bans come.

Welp. Imma stay sceptic until i bask in the light of shiny banhammer.

Also what are chances of a walker getting lvl 39 legit? Im just looking at one in a gym. Dudes nickname sounds normie as shit. Almost like a kid and its holidays now so...

Is there any way to make your GPS put you somewhere you aren't on purpose, or does it just happen randomly when the connection is bad?

Some autst did the math, is impossible for a walker to be 35+ lvl even f he played 24/7, at most he would b 31 or 32.

guys, best pokemon against SNORLAX and DRAGONITE????

>Also what are chances of a walker getting lvl 39 legit?
Impossible.
>Dudes nickname sounds normie as shit. Almost like a kid and its holidays now so...
Botting wasn't exactly rocket science, all you had to do was download the bot and give it your login data; everyone could do it

Jesus. Id never think people in my shithole would be able to find out about cheating let alone doing it.

Whats actually going on
>100s of thousands of bot accounts
>Countless and extensive GPS spoofers
>Spoofers controlling gyms with 2k CP mons 1 hour after SA, Japan and Oceania release
>Essentially cheating kiddies out of virtual money
>Genuine players who are spending money quickly loosing interest due to gyms becoming totally uncompetitive
>Spoofers and botters spend very little, if any money on this game
>Niantic have logged everything and currently developing an algorithm to flag and terminate accounts

Botter logic
>'Bans arnt coming guys, look at me with my 6 level 35 accounts. Cant wait for the new bot to crack Niantics super strong encription. Lets all spoof and make some more kids cry in Brazil hahahaha'

Cant wait to see the buthurt when all the bot + spoof fags get totally BTFO

I saw 2 cute girls playing today, i was with my friend and we were farming pidgeys between 2 lured pokestops, they seemed to come in our direction but my friend kept staring at them so they left

>Use Dragonite against Snorlax
>Use Lapras against Dragonair
>Put Lapras on the gym
>Enjoy best defender

There have been tons of youtube tutorials about it with every single step explained so even a drooling retard could understand it.

Only the normiest of normalfags wouldn't know about botting by now.

>Unknow6 shit
Not him but I don't pay much attention besides link updates. What happen?

A mega man boss broke free and killed the bots

BOTS ARE DEAD
BOTTERS ARE GONNA GET BANNED
POKEMON GO IS SAVED
BUY POKECOINS!

>Cant wait to see the buthurt when all the bot + spoof fags get totally BTFO

You do know that this general will be completely dead then right?

I'm sure you can have fun with your fellow walkcucks at reddit then though.

Dragonite > Snorlax > Lapras > Dragonite etc

Why is throwing balls so fucking hard
They never go as far as I think they will

Some vid I took of a Lapras rush in Brussels back when trackers were active, expect many sandniggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=jXaTrH1eCBM

I wonder how many Niantic employees actually post in here

at least one
that guy that posts shit like this over and over again

>botterfag in my town takes over the local gyms nearby
>level 35
>all 3 pokemon in the gyms are the guy's trainer name with a "1" "2" and "3" at the end of each name

Can botters at least TRY to be subtle? if this little shit actually showed up there in real life the local nigger trainers would beat his shit in and take his phone

No point in being subtle when bans will happen to all equally.

That's a nice story and all, except that you can't even see the names of other pokemon
Do it right when you make shit up

>i am le retarded

How do you even feel safe with that many sand niggers around

Learn to read nigger.
He meant that the guy got 3 different accounts all with the same name.

No, you are

You get used to it, also these guys just wanna catch pokeymans and sell you stolen powerbanks, not snackbar your ass.

also

>General went from 180 IPs to 29 in the span of 4 days

>Learn to read nigger
>all 3 pokemon in the gyms are the guy's trainer name with a "1" "2" and "3" at the end of each name
>all 3 pokemon are the guy's trainer name with a "1" "2" and "3" at the end of each name
>all 3 pokemon
>pokemon

>the guy's trainer name with a "1" "2" and "3"
>trainer name