His car makes less than 350kw

>his car makes less than 350kw
>he thinks it's fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abAogAUyoTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody wanted to know about yourself.

>Applying electrical energy measurements to mechanical energy

this is now a post pics of hot 14yo girls in their prime in cool cars like LMJ in OP's pic, thread

because Watt isnt also kg*m^2/s^3
because it is not easily convertible to hp

I would do unspeakable things to do her.

And then unspeakable things to her.

Watts, or rather kW, is the correct thing to use for cars. HP and all of its variants is plain wrong.

Power, not energy. And they're the same.

If you really want to shitpost at him remind him that the symbol for a Watt is the capital W and tell him to please re-read the SI brochure.

Also while I'm here I might as well add that the Watt is named after James Watt whose major work was with mechanical steam engines and not electricity.

What is really a haiyai car?

Say watt?

Gets guys,see what I did there?

>kw

How much is that in Freedoms?

youtube.com/watch?v=abAogAUyoTE

>OP fails to understand power/weight

found the 4cyl 150kW cuck

This car has just shy of 200kw, but weighs only ~818 kilos. Tell me with a sttaight face that's not fast as fuck.

Damnit

Subtle FG X Sprint advertisement.

Fuck off Ford shill.

What car.

>tfw the XR6T sprint doesn't come in manual
I'll just settle for the standard XR6T I guess.

The XR8 is the way to go here.

>muh vee ayte

I guess years down the track if prices drop you could do a conversion. Barra is Barra, no?

That was pretty satisfying to watch.

I6 for life mate.
I just read that all the Sprint cars have been sold already, so it looks like people will be trying to flip them for a fortune.

The FG X rear-ends look like dog shit, like a really shitty Jag wannabe. Compared to the original FGs.

FG tailights are fucking delicious. That shape, that black outline, the glossy silver and clean lenses. they were gorgeous.

I fucking hate the FG X.

>The FG X rear-ends look like dog shit, like a really shitty Jag wannabe. Compared to the original FGs.
Bullshit. I'll take the aggressive angular style over the soft vanilla blob styling of the original FG.

The tail lights just aren't anything special, they sit much too high as well. Same issue the 07+ Lancer had.

Though I admit it looks much better with the larger wing to centre them some more, also deleting that ugly chrome strip does plenty.

hehe

>The tail lights just aren't anything special,
And you're claiming the inoffensive blob lights are?
>Opinions
You keep your blob lights, and I'll stick to the aggressive global Ford styling.