/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

VERY fast BSE running at incredible hihg speeds Edition

Every inside on the outside, for all the world to see: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wiz_xth/status/754983871389790208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for PURGE VILEBLOOD FILTH

Alright, thanks

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THE PRINCESS YOU RANCID BEAST

how exactly does bloodtinge affect weapons like riflespear or reiterpalasch? does it increase tricked damage or only the gunshot itself?

Many questions ahead sorry:
What does Twink mean? Also what is the best build for the wheel? I am going for 25/50 str/arc is that good? Where can I get the best nourishing gems for the wheel?

It only affect the bullets.

oh well, what weapon would be best to use for a skl/bld build?

Chikage and bowblade, the one handed form scales with skill, the two handed form scales with bloodtinge.
You can also use Bloodletter, as the two handed form scales exclusively with blt.

A twink is what you call a low level build with gear much better than you'd have by that point in the game. In the case of Bloodborne, +10 weapons and endgame gems.

Best build for Wheel, strictly speaking, is 50/50 str/arc, but you'd need to be a hugely overleveled statheap to get there so the next best thing is 25/50, or in the case of strength Wheel, 50/10.

Best nourishing gems are from FRC Amygdala, but you can only find him in Isz and Lower Loran roots so your radial has to either come from Rom or a Cainhurst gargoyle in an Ihyll dungeon- unless, of course, you get lucky like me and get an offshape.

Anything else you need to know?

would someone like to coop with me through hemwick charnel lane?

Thanks I saw that word thrown around a bit and couldn't figure it out.

Seems I got that build right. If I were to get to level 120 and not stay on 98 should I get to 25/70? I kind of want to have try kos parasyte but will the wheel be still viable? How about the moonlight sword, I just got it but don't kniw whether the 25/50 is good for it.

I'd also like to know how does empty phantasm shell works exactly, does the weapon then scale with Arc?

Thanks for tge info on gems I platinumed bloodborne but am still pretty oblivious to how certain mechznics and chalices work.

Shit I replied to a differemt post here

pls help, giant axemans fucking my shit up

All right. Just let me turn the thing on. Pw ?

bbg, im at the first lamp, all shortcuts unlocked

Ok, I'll be there shortly

Ringing

Are you ringing the good one ? Beckoning

yeah

I'm restarting. Shouldn't take that long to summon me

alright ill restart too

Ringing again

Are brocolli and beast's embrace users influneced by the runes that decrease/increase the damage indicator done to beasts and kin?
Will I do only 84% damage to a Lumenwood when I have the -16 damage to kin rune equipped?

Ok, are you SURE you're ringing the good bell, (big one) at hemwick lane lantern, pw : bbg ?

Give me a moment, I'll join too

yea, beckoning bell, pw bbg, matching regions worldwide, at the hemwick charnel lane lamp

Brocoli and Wannabeasts are not impacted by those gems

>lost connection

FUCK

Other user joining. Don't seem to be getting anything either. I'll keep ringing though

Jesus, what is going on

ill restart my ps4 maybe it works then,

Sure thing. Just give a heads up when you're reringing

im ringing

JESUS CHRIST ITS WORKING

At last

thanks guys, that was like really fast.
i mean the boss, not the summoning

Anyone wants to help with loran BSB ? pw: bbg, BL 40

Sure. Omw

No worries

Great, ringing from now

Ringing as well

Thanjks user. Much appreciated

Am I imagining or is the cleavers untransformed r1 slightly faster than the spears?

No worries. I'll stick around for a little if you want help with layer 3

Well, about to do abhorrent if you want

Alright, I'll join in a moment. Did you get the bastards of Loran though?

Yeah yeah, speedrun all the level already, only the boss left

Fair enough, ringing

Hmm, dunno why its taking so long. It was a lot quicker a moment ago. At the fog btw

Boss fog ?

Goddamn, caught in the combo. Reringing at same spot

Got me, reringing

Again ;_;

wew was just in that windy hitbox. Reringing

Bonus little tip incase you didn't know, since you're a fire arc character, oil urns are your best friend. Use those for a good chunk of extra damage

>oil urns

Oh shit you're right, hadn't thought about that kek.
Thank you for this, tomorrow Isz and then I'll finally be able to start farming those FRC gems

No problemo. Which gems are you going to be going for?

I want to do a fire/bolt saw spear and arcane cane, so abyssals and elemental gems.

I'm following the /bbg/ guide since it's my first arc character

Does a doll have feelings?
Can she love me?

Well, you'll be in for a hell of a time trying to get those at lvl 40, especially with savescumming Elder. In saying that though, you can probably get some help from here when bbg's awake with fighting him since people will want a shot at cold abyssals

twitter.com/wiz_xth/status/754983871389790208 cute

One thing at a time, user. Those 27% elementals come first, then I'll just focus on not losing my sanity getting HMPHed non stopped for hours

Fair enough

Just say a prayer to RNGesus after your 30th watcher run so that the elemental triangle you eventually get isn't -atk down or -hp

is evelyn the best gun for a high blt build?

Depends. Repeating does more damage, but costs an extra bullet. So damage wise, Repeating's better, but Evelyn wins out on bullet cost since you get an extra 10 shots

The watchers are old friends, they usually give me what I want fast enough. For physical at least

Talking about watchers, I don't know if it's just a superstition of mine or an established fact, but I noticed that on my previous characters, I dropped physical more often with low insight than high insight.

Maybe it was just RNGesus fucking with me but still odd

What level is recommended for the dlc in New game+ ?

80-100

Alright I am 96 thanks.

wheres the best place to farm bullets?

Evelyn has better Blt scaling than Repeating so at 50+Blt Evelyn is better

Get an Oedon Writhe rune and go Visceral everyone

Lecture Hall where the slime students are tend to drop them regularly. They also give a good amount of echoes which can go towards more bullets. Either that or any echo farming spot like the Pigs/Shadows at Middle Loft Mensis and spend them.

Anyone want to help @ logarius?
PW is bbg.

alright, and wheres the best place to farm blood shards?

omw if you still need help

Thanks, give me a sec.

Thanks.

not a problem friend

Excluding the chalice dungeons, the bridge with the brain trusts in nightmare of mensis. They're pretty shitty to deal with but they can drop decent cursed gems.

Anyone wanna help with Ludwig on ng+? Im level 98

higher scaling doesn't mean more damage at 50 bt, the repeating still out damages it because it has much higher base damage and scaling is a function of base damage

Please I beg you I already had him down to one hit but the fucker doesn't let me use my bloodviols

Hold your horses scrublord, gimme a pass word and I'll be there in a bit

I beat him. Fuck. Thanks though. I can't use the holy moonlight because I need 14 arcane FUCK. I have a quality build.

Does it matter if I fuck up my build now for the moonlight sword if I actually have a quality build?

It's not worth it imo

Hmls needs at least 25 arc to be worth using as a unique weapon with a full moveset instead of just an untricked r2 machine, but the best builds for it are 50/25/25 and 25/25/50 respectively so a quality build is the basis of an hmls build if you aren't worried about the level meta

I'll help if you still need it. Password?

I beat him already thanks user. I don't know which boss comes after Ludwig but I will ask again if I have problems.

Sure thing, it's Living Failures next. I'm trying to get vermin so I'm itching for some coop.

The djura quest line is the most bugged piece of shit quest From has ever made.
It's Sirris/lucatiel/Pate tiers of retarded.

All you have to do is find Paarl and go back to him without attacking anything in Old Yharnam.

What's wrong with Sirris' questline? Aside from the fact that her summon sign on the Irithyll bridge doesn't appear the first time you get there, I don't think there's a problem with it.

Stupid, yes
Convoluted? yes
Bugged? not at all, just kill paarl then return to his arena and don't kill anything on the way up to Djura, I've been able to do that with zero problems for 8 playthroughs

Is any kind soul willing to help me beat Orphan of Kos? I'm NG, level 85 and a total scrub.

It's the fact that you have to revisit previous places, without much information to guide you there.
Yeah, you can deduce the fact that you have to face off Horrad or whatever in the treeboss arena, but the summon sign is located before the boss door, and not at the arena.

Same with the bridge thing, it's located a completely random place, and there is no reason to even go to the bridge after crossing it, considering the linearity of the game and placements of bonfires.
You're right I guess. It's still a shitty quest, and an example of From making esoteric/needlessly convoluted quests whose requirements don't even make sense.
I would prefer if they made quests more like Lautrec's or Alfred's.

Sure, whats the password and will you be by the fog?

>DaS3 npc quests are way to fucking complicated

Tell something that isn't consensus.

It's not even limited to DS3, it had some quests which were actually fine, Siegmeyer's, NotLautrec and the main quest, It's just a shame that they're mostly copypastas from the previous games.

does someone want to help me with castle cainhurst? sl 41 pw is bbg

What should I do so I don't 2 shot people like a dick when invading with a twink?