mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg (embed)

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY (embed)
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3 (embed)
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia (embed)

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D (embed)

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg (embed)

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Lakitouille/videos
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/top/?
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

What "content" was leaked? Konami said some "content" was leaked during the event period..

the user who looked at the game files said something about higher level weapons maybe it was that

>cut yourself shaving?
what did he mean by this?

Well OP I can't blame for trying, but this place is dead.

bump

bump

THUMP
H
U
M
P

bump?

huey

Quiet killed herself because Venom didn't love her and this general is dead so let it die in peace and stop resurrecting it.

>modder op still trying to keep mgg alive
>rusers still trying to make ad revenue
>baneposters still the best
some things never change

>some things never change
Like Venom never loving Quiet or liking her.

Took me 90 hours to unlock wormhole, figure out you can steal enemies weapons for a hold-up and that you have to put malak on your RND team to get the other non-lethal gun.

>malak
brb

You bumpfags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but disdain for Quiet, she loves him but he doesn't love her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake slowly manipulated Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing he stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her, just as he planned, making her lonely and depressed and suicidal, when she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """save""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back to his home, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back.

Quiet was less than nothing. She didn't belong anywhere, she wasn't a diamond dog and Snake never cared about her, he certainly never loved her. No one did.

She was less than friendzoned by Venom.

AND YOU CANT LET IT DIE WHEN IT'S ON THE BRINK

bumpfag?
I'm the Anyone? person.
Ya'll posting my second Anyone thread.

You guy are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but disdain for Quiet, she loves him but he doesn't love her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake slowly manipulated Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing he stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her, just as he planned, making her lonely and depressed and suicidal, when she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """save""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back to his home, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back.

Quiet was less than nothing. She didn't belong anywhere, she wasn't a diamond dog and Snake never cared about her, he certainly never loved her. No one did.

She was less than friendzoned by Venom.

Phew

If I killed quiet can I replay the mission and get her to use as a buddy?
Killed her the first time but now I'm at mission 30 something.

Why would you put him anywhere else when its pretty obvious that R&D is his strong point.

She's boring, she shoots before you even get to the spot.
Dog is a menace that likes to get run over by the lorry.
Horse is a burger.

The proof that Quiet means nothing to Venom is that she is optional. It's literally like she never existed because she provides nothing useful.

Quiet is the only one affected by keeping her alive because she is rejected and heartbroken, and doesn't want revenge anymore.
Snake was counting on Quiet to feel something for him. Snake wanted her to think she was one of them. He could finally stop the silent act when he deserted her.
Snake also got his revenge on the only person he ever wanted to get revenge on, and that is Quiet, because he broke her heart she he deserted her.

youtube.com/user/Lakitouille/videos
Here's your entertainment for tonight.

>she he deserted her
*When he deserted her

This is essentially How Quiet feels, but Venom didn't actually say "I hate you" he obviously thought it though.

Do you unlock skull face's gun at any point?

No. Have you even finished the game? If you have you should know this. The game is as dead as this general so stop bumping it.

Anyone?

Venom was Quiets loved one, but Venom never liked or loved her. He never wanted her around.

>quiet can lift two men by their throat
>can't force a knife between one guy's teeth
wew

>archives don't have pictures to them anymore

What the FUCK. I was looking for a particular one. Can't find it online but I posted it to one of the last few generals before it died for a week for so.

>let me be a drama queen and not describe what it looks like

Weapon customization is pretty fun.

Indeed.
To bad they fixed it so not possible anymore.

I'll never get rid of these.

Hope they will make another MGS game with the fox engine, the controls are so tight and the mechanics are great.

It's a anime Quiet that has a question mark without her stockings.

Seriously how have they not even given us some more "pseudo-historical recreations" yet? A page or two of flavour text, and maybe a cassette or two and boom you've got "Liquid in the middle east during his SAS days" or "Solidus during his time in Liberia".

Bane?
Anyone?

I don't suppose you know what the resolution was by chance

found it

>archives don't have pictures to them anymore
is this temporary or permanent

Any negative effects to giving Paz the butterfly image?

yeah she disappears forever

Well that's a good thing, so nothing other than that there's nothing there part from Quiet in the cell.

Since I have not used Quiet more than once through all my 100 hours in this game.

Quiet can rot in that cell.
She only ruins my sneaking missions.

thanks much.

If that's how you feel about Quiet why not get rid of her permanently by doing a Quiet exit?

Qexit?

>tfw no paz [reunion]

Someone start a petition. We need motherbase's best girl back.
zozzle

There should have been an alternate ending. if you don't visit Quiet or take her on the battlefield, she loathes you and actually kills everyone. leaving Kaz and Ocelot and Snake alive.

>New Missions Soon
>New Weapons Soon
>New FOB missions Soon

source

>FOB
It's nothing.

*lip smack*

If I spread your cheeks, will you die?

WHAT

WHAT

>You're a small guy

post your current swimsuit qt

Get a trip please so i can filter you

at least i still have most of my frankenguns saved

bump

is it worth it?

yes always and forever

I'll be here always and forever.

how is tpp on pc? is it worth getting if you already have it on console?

its runs great even on a my potato. if you already have i would say no it isnt that better

there's infinite heaven.

but its not compatible with the play as quiet mod

What about the modding community? how is it? because that was another reason why i wanted the pc version

>how is tpp on pc?
Its pretty good, well optimized, but people give it way to much praise for its graphics. It looks good, yeah, but not "12/10 it looks better than modded Crisys". There's still a good deal of pop-in at distances, its very noticeable in some situations and through binoculars, but most of the time you wont notice it.

Get it only if you REALLY want to play this game more. You don't

who cares about Quiet.

>What about the modding community?
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/top/?
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45/?

Again, nothing mind blowing. I have yet to actually try any of them.

its not bad but theres really only one mod that makes a huge difference that being infinite heaven. I cant say its worth full price for that alone

>tfw I still go to the medical room where she was just in case she's back

why is this thread nothing but bane posting?

Hear me out guys.
Venom is a time-traveler and is actually Skull Face.
He becomes Skull Face because he wants revenge on Big Boss for what BB did to him, but this is exactly what creates and ENDLESS cycle of revenge.
Venom is stuck in an infinite time loop of revenge.

1. SF has a scar on his head where Venom's horn is
2. they use the same helicopter (why doesn't venom use the one BB used)
3. in the ACC the helicopter pilot has a white helmet (just like XOF in GZ) and if you place blue tape over Diamond Dogs on it, well
4. same radio thingy in ACC as XOF soldier had just before boarding helicopter

so what if i do

some user didnt get much attention as a kid.

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I thought
>I'M IN CARGE HERE

intel platform best grill