/fgog/ - Fate/ Grand Order General

Fluffy Coat Edition

Previous Thread fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
4. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. Jeanne, Waver and Vlad Animation update
7. Great and Super success rates have been tripled
8. 1/2 AP for all daily quests
9. New Servant Strengthening quests
10. Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100

To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

Swimsuit Event news on 8/10

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru, Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Skill interlude when

LIZ THREAD

>Lowered summoning cost
>Meaning anything
Yeah even more 10 rolls worth of dogshit, means nothing you fucking autist

>Double the rolls
Double the 3* shit and 4* CEs, yeah that's what everyone is rolling for after all since 4* and 5*s might as well be a myth especially the ones on "rate-up"

First for Red Bone grinding.

I hope everyone is excited to roll Medb!

Medb is easily the worst character in the franchise.
I hope you know you're a subhuman with shit taste, OP.

Because bullshit. Cu is supposed to be stronger than Scat. The immortal queen bullshit doesn't excuse the fact that she has a much lower Fame rating than he does, and wouldn't have any higher level of Mystery.

Chariot Cu 5* Rider when? This game is bullshit.

>I have no luck, so fuck good things

delet this

It's not her time to shine yet.

xth for the five Grails I'm saving for Semi-sama

I want an irish cock sleeve servant

Cu was stronger than Scathach when he died, then she had thousands of years to get stronger than him. They explain this.

10 grails

Remember the hell of MHZ? Only 1m HP and everyone thought she was impossible. Now raids with 6m HP bosses are the standard.

Need one more grail for my lovely snakefu.

So will they give us more space occasionally? 300 is a shitton right now, but in half a year with 50 new Servants and 100 new CEs, the gap will start to close.

>I have luck, so meaningless things are amazing additions
I guess when you whale anyway you don't have to care that much about gacha rates you shitter

Is Cu's ability to turn inside out and go berserk barred off completely or only sealed when he's a Lancer?

Is Fran the tallest playable female servant?

Post biggest whales on your friendlist

Almost filled already

>half a year
>50 servants
You'll be lucky if there is 15.

And I'm telling you that it's bullshit. Servants draw their powers principally from human belief. While Scat may be stronger as a not-Servant, while summoned into the same Lancer, class, her lower degree of Fame should make her a weaker Servant.

I won't give her any grails until her other two versions come out so that I know how to distribute them in the best possible way.

>Keeping the Okita and Nobu EXP CE's

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

>being this triggered someone likes something you don't
You sound mad. Your waifu didn't get a rate-up, huh?

2 MINUTES TILL BITCH AND WHORE

Save your time by not responding to a retard.

Raikou is

>lower degree of fame
yeah which is why literal who Gilgamesh was a shitter compared to Herk who is canonically the most well known hero

or why Medusa was way stronger than Cu

I don't know why you're so upset about this when we've seen that Cu kicked Scat's ass ridiculously hard when they finally had a showdown, and even more importantly Scat has done nothing but job and lose every time she's appeared, even to Li Shuwen who couldn't kill a Beowulf who couldn't land a hit on him.

Yorimitsu and Boudica are taller. Brynhildr and Meduseless are the same height.

Mama is taller

Grail Ascension is still shit

I'm still mad

Improvement obviously never because DW is Stalin

>>Lowered summoning cost
>>Meaning anything

Means I've ten rolled twice since then, without having that much trouble scrounging up the amount of gems to do it. One of those rolls gave me Lanceria Alter.

All you keep saying is that no roll can ever give you shit, its impossible since they're garbage, and therefore gems are worthless as rewards. Because somehow you don't understand statistics. You can cry about lucky all you want, but its the same odds for everyone. Even without going whale its not too hard rolling the occasional rare servant during rate ups when you have gems.

They've given us enough gems since the anniversary started to ten roll at least twice basically, statistically a lot of people did get something rare out of it. A lot better than "Free Stheno". Its not even just about the gems, you got a dozen other things during the anniversary.

>Fame
Is a non-factor. It mattered literally once, in Vlad's case.

I'm ready to roll Medb.

>job and lose everytime she's appeared
She lost to Cu Alter and nobody saw the conclusion to her fight with Li Shuwank

You should

Classes affect not only what powers they have but also their personalities. As a Lancer he doesn't have the capacity for that kind of rage that he experienced during his life.

>lose to Li Shuwen

Now you are memeing

Same here user, maxing a 3* to 100 is just not worth it.

>Medbfags exist
How?

Fucking Nightingale front and center is scaring me

Do you doubt him?

>nightingale at the very front

It's like they know how to turn you off from rolling

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>I was successful, therefore this is good
See this is why you're retarded
>All you keep saying is that no roll can ever give you shit, its impossible since they're garbage, and therefore gems are worthless as rewards.
except you're taking my words out of context when what I'm actually saying is
>Even if you can hypothetically, maybe, roll something good with those gems on average they're still worth way less than just being able to pick a free 4*

Also
>You got a dozen other things
>Shitty fous nobody gives a fuck about because you won't roll anything new worth using
>Animation updates for servants I don't have
>Grail ascension which is shit
what else did I get?

>job and lose every time she's appeared, even to Li Shuwen
So you don't even read the story and just shitposting

You will have about 6 more grails until her alters come out.

Literally who do you think won that fight? The only reason it's left inconclusive for the audience is because either one could have won. This means that in terms of raw skill, Li is as good as or better than Scat who did nothing but train for thousands of years straight.

For me the worst thing about all that was the fight against Cu Alter. That the reason that he wins against her is that he uses a NP she doesn't know about is just stupid, because in a Grail War Servants are facing against NPs they don't know about all the fucking time and that doesn't mean they instantly lose because of it.

I think all of this is due to Higashide inability how to handle fights with high powerlevels involved. The same happened in Apocrypha were those fights usually had a lot of illogical and outright idiotic situations playing up because Higashide wasn't able to handle them.

I'm so sorry.

Fame is negligible; it powers them up, but not that much. This is talked about in F/SN, fame ain't really the biggest part of it. Otherwise the home-town hero would surely be the one that wins.

IT BEGINS!

From what he's done in Fragments, he seems to not be a fan of the big flashy stuff and is instead like the sort of asshole who exploits gamebreaking bugs in multiplayer games.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Mfw I have Rama, DAI, and Li Shuwen (rolled on 4/03, in fact) already

>Roll 20 tickets for Nightingale
>Don't even see a 4*
Yep, this anniversary was dogshit

>jobbed to Mashu
>can't touch Beowulf
Yes

>he won because I said so
So your headcanon

True enough. I look forward to seeing the mega-hoarders like Semiramis user roll. Must be worth something like 100 extra rolls for him.

So why does 10 rolling cost the same as doing 10 rolls? Don't they usually offer bonuses for that shit? Or is "4* CE" supposed to be the "incentive?"

Well yeah, not doomed but it seems definitely to be more fucked. We even have the whole thing with Atlas there being obsessed with avoiding an unavoidable end, while in the Fate side they have a supercompter that deals with that and they have Chaldea's help.

Well, this new MB manga is about both worlds mixing together, so that should be interesting to see.

Same reason I keep christmas cookies and valentines chocos in GBF, for collection purposes.

>thing I never said

Are you Melvin?

>he's still mad

People like her. She's fun, she's unapologetic about what she is and what she did instead of being a dindu like a lot of other people in the franchise, she's cute, she's lewd, and plenty of other things.

With how fucking long it's been so far, and with no sign of them yet, I wouldn't be surprised.

yes that 4* CE is your incentive because unlike most mobage 4* servants are treated like the equivalent of other game's SSR

Cu is a much more famous Servant within his homeland, Ireland. Medusa is more well known, but Ireland's Child of Light has an insane degree of fame. Medusa got gimped hard because of having to rely on Shjini, and being summoned into a state more like that of a human, where she was much weaker than as the Gorgon. If she was the full Gorgon, she would be even stronger than him, unless the War took place in Ireland. In Greece, she would only be beaten out by the stronger Greek heroes.

Gilgamesh is stronger because of the rule of Mystery. He has the highest degree of Mystery, being the oldest legend, and the first Hero in human history. And anyone who paid attention in history would have known his name, on the side of the actual historical figure.

And look what it got him. It's always a factor. That's why Nasu stated Asian servants would be made more powerful in the Grail War, and why Artoria and Heracles are so highly ranked. It's why Excalibur is the strongest holy sword - it's the most famous.

Though as mentioned above, Mytery is also important. It just happens to be a non-factor for Cu versus Scat, who would have the same level. Cu has the greater fame, and is stronger within his own legend. He should have the higher rank.

Her getting wanked is stupid, unless they bring out her Caster-type abilities, which they never do.

[muffled crying in the distance]

I wanted Cu Alter, also got my third Li Shumeme copy.

>3 Nobu exp CEs
>3 Okita exp CEs

Reeeeeee

Fuck off cancer

10 rolls guarantee one servant and a singular item that is at least a SR.

Umu!

Single rolling would be hell. I almost want a 50-roll for FP points.

>want Helena, Edison and Rama
>risk rolling Nightingale and Medb
>already have Shittingale and Cu
Goddamnit.

At least I completed the Sawashiro quadfecta

need more 9 quartz for 10 roll though.
already done all free quest

>Ireland's Child of Light has an insane degree of fame.
*among some people in Ireland

The 4*+ doesn't have to be a CE but it's just you're 4x more likely to roll a CE over a servant it's effectively a CE boost.

Best Saber.

I can't wait for these rehash shit gachas to be over, fucking two weeks of nothing

One Harpe and so on.

Arthur "This is fine" Pendragon when?

Is he the one with 14000 or 15000HP?

>what it got him
Literally nothing when he's inside HGoB? Even his Berserker or Extra version would perform better in that situation. He's a special snowflake. He's the hometown hero, but he's a bad guy for the rest of the world. High fame is a weakness in this case.

I just wanted Edison.

This fuccboi was really hard to get.

>Her getting wanked is stupid, unless they bring out her Caster-type abilities, which they never do

Did you miss the part where they show how she can summon other Celtic heroes in her introductory quest

Wish he had this armor instead. And a shield. Sword & shield combo is the tits.

I got Edison the other day and it wasn't even the fucking rate-up

Wanna trade? Oh wait... we can't because that would make the game a thousand times easier.

Yes but it's in a very specific and limited situation. She even needs a Master for them to stick around.

Congratulations !

You mean the native Irish? Yes.

Within the Nasuverse, it also seems people are more aware of their cultural heroes. Hell, Shirou even had rough knowledge of the stories of each of the Servants, despite being fucking Shirou.

You can't really classify Hanging Gardens of Babylon as following the same rules, though. It was a very specific counter.

I'd like it if his NP was getting hyped after Jeanne pokes him in the eyes.

It's like you can't into Nasuverse, so you supplement with real life stories.
baka sempai desu.