Steel Ocean Admiral /sog/

Glorious Bismarck edition

NEW PATCH INFO
steamcommunity.com/games/390670/announcements/detail/939377556257508048

Current events (check in-game Events tab for details):
Hit 50 times with main guns for 90 merit daily.

> What is this?
Steel Ocean is a multiplayer arcade game focused about warships from World War 2 era.

> Steel Ocean Info
en.steelocean.vludus.com/Main_Page Any way I can play with (You)?
steamcommunity.com/groups/UnityThroughSterns
"NA clan: No Botes Allowed"
We have a clan in the game. Find it on the fleet page and then click application button. Post IGN in thread to get accepted.
Also post a meme.

Germany: imgur.com/a/TDWY3
Burgers: imgur.com/a/Ze1j4
Japan: imgur.com/a/MzuNT
British: imgur.com/a/i3oFZ

>Commander calculator
An easy way to come up with commander setups without having to deal with the clunky UI. If you have any issues explain them in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMoVpgNpWXK3bZ7FnVXf29416Y0L9j-4TmRbTaYO5OM/edit#gid=0

FREE TIER 5 DLC BB(HMS Repulse)
store.steampowered.com/app/430110/?snr=1_5_1100__1100
Launch from there, in game go to Claim, then Storage, Non Battle items, click 'use'

Events: (11am-1pm & 6pm-8pm PST)
Sunday: 5v5
Monday: Helena Overlord
Tuesday: Fleet Battles
Wednesday: Fap to botes
Thursday: 5v5
Friday: Scenario mode
Saturday: Fleet Battles/Helena Overlord

Kantai Collection posting allowed.
Feel free to talk about all botes here.
If you have any questions, post them in the thread or read the links.
Remember to love your botes.

Last Admiral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pN8TvupNn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Königsberg

Yodo!

Third for dead on arrival.

>10

We're especially ded today

Yodo mad

Why? because FBs are kill?

It's ded because there's a distinct lack of best bote

The game feels so tiring right now. Feels like you have to try and hardcarry every game or it's a guaranteed loss.

What tier you playing?

Between 5-8 as usual

I think the problem comes when you're not queueing in a "balanced" stack, such as CV/BB/DD because the MM can fuck you over by giving you a team that is 3/4 subs 1/4 useful ships.

>play just one single game of sub for shits and giggles
>5 x 0 damage

I'm feeling it

ded

>aoba players

SUBS A SHIT.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

there comes a time when you realize that even tier differences don't matter anymore

We shouldn't have won that

I want CVs, subs and DDs gassed

Why the fuck do you want to gas the DDs and CVs?

t. BBaBBy.

I don't think that one of our baBBies is that bad to complain about it.

believe it or not, there are outsiders in this bread RIGHT NOW.

Can i join your fleet!? o7

Can you read?

Reminder to bow down to your German overlords

Will this appease you?

I take it that's your meme? we still need you In game name m8.

JimmyHotPockets

Welcome aboard.

>New blood

Welcome aboard.

That's the "Good Goy" ship?

Connecticut, from 180d premium. yes.

F11
pops up the help screen, you can hit "Ship parts"

Had some good games today

>Log in.
>No one in the fleet.
>Log out.

How many TKs one can do until ban?

Why?

I'm queue snipping a chink fuck who angered me, and TK'ing him when he's on my team, so I wanted to know how much can I kill him while on the safe side.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pN8TvupNn4

rip

do we have any players with Bong DDs, in NBA?

Everyone and their mother has a lafogoy user.

With Hood coming soon it'd be possible reenact the career of Battleship Bismarck.

5 parts

Breaking out into the Atlantic:
KM: Bismarck and Prinz Eugen
RN: Hood and Prince of Wales

I know in fleet we have Bisko, Hipper, and KGV.
One of us will have to get Hood.

Hood gets BTFO and POW disengages.

Part 2: Chasing Bisko.

KM is still Bisko and Eugen.
RN is cruisers. RN cruisers shadow the Bisko and Eugen. No RN CAs or CLs yet so DDs will have to suffice.

Bisko continues course for a while before turning to engage the RN cruiser force. while the Cruisers are targeted Eugen escapes.
Cruisers pull out under a smoke screen.

Part 3: First Aerial attack
KM side is now only Bisko.
RN is HMS Victory, (Illustrious class)
since Illustrious is a t8 and nobody in fleet does Bong CVs we could either A: just use the biplanes from some other Bong CV and never show the CV itself, or B: find someone that does have Illustrious and have him help. That'd be nicer since it actually shows the bote itself, but I only know of one guy that is close to Illustrious.

TBs attack. Bisko fires at them, not a single plon is shot down, and only one torpedo hit is scored. Minimal Damage

Part 4:
RN side is now DDs, mostly Tribal class it seems, they shadow for a while before initiating torpedo attacks. Bisko returns fire, ORP Piorun charges Bisko, main guns blazing, No torpedo hits, no arty hits.
Nobody in fleet has Tribal class as far as I know though, so either bring in more outsiders (don't want that desu), or we use said Lafagoys.

Part 5: Final fight .
KM is only Bisko
Ark Royal launches Swordfish TBs, score a hit to the rear. Rodney (Nelson) and King George V finally catch up to Bisko and begin fire.
Bisko could be loaded up with HP and armor commanders while KGV and Rodney have none, to simulate the long drawn out pummeling of the Bisko. Bisko is sunk.

I think It'd make a nice vid to showcase Steel Ocean's great selection of botes, and such.

What do y'all think?

Sounds like a neat idea.

>One of us will have to get Hood.
Easy.

>Bisko could be loaded up with HP and armor commanders while KGV and Rodney have none, to simulate the long drawn out pummeling of the Bisko
For that effect, the KGV/Nelson could use HE so the shells deal minimal damage.

Why would you recreate a boring scenario when pacific has a shitton of better battles, and we already have the ships in the game to do so.

Disgusting.

Fatass.

Go look at steel tubes full of seamen, subhuman. We're posting THICC and HEALTHY boatgirls.

I hope we do it.

I knew you'd say that. I take it you're willing to participate?

Good idea btw. Hadn't even thought of that.

The idea is to show off Euroboats. Also, since the whole thing involves less ships than most pacific battles I figured it'd be easier to pull off. That being said, pacific theater battles are also cool, I'd like to reenact those too if you guys are willing.

No u

Assuming you're Rapax, you got the Hipper so would you be willing to play the part of Eugen?

Although I could make a Prinz skin, since it's only visible to the one that set it I'm not sure how we'd film that part.

Also, I wanted this to be NBA only for the most part so if someone is willing to grind out to Tribal (for historical accuracy)))) ) I am willing to grind out to Illustrious.

>I knew you'd say that. I take it you're willing to participate?
We just have to wait for bong cruisers and I'll start grinding it and Bisko, KGV and Nelson are aviable right now.
Also, besides using HE, some slight movements on the KGV/Nelson could lower the accuracy so less shots land and you get a more DRAMATIC effect, but I guess that can be discussed.

>Also, I wanted this to be NBA only

Good luck herding the cats.

Yeah sure I'll do it sounds like it could be interesting.

THICC botes are miracles of the universe

ded

So would we use the actual Denmark Strait map or use some other one?

That's pretty autistic

Rude

>since Illustrious is a t8 and nobody in fleet does Bong CVs

[Technofit Intensifies]

Techno didn't do any CVs. He did do Bong DDs though.

Oh right my bad, it was fade.
Point stands, there are bong CV players in the fleet, it's just that they aren't vocal about it since
>bong CVs

>Buy CV
>forget to change airplane complement
>too many scouts, and DBs
>not enough TBs and Fighters
JUST

>Buy CV

>last log in was 6/11

I don't get it

You just can't get renown if lafagoy is on your team what the fuck. Even if you've done just as well before prem bonus

What more can I do? They failed to gas this fucking sub in our midst 2 or 3 times

Did the DD at least die that many times trying to kill the sub?

No, their surface ships were far away and they still failed

>their sub is 3/1
>your sub is 1/3
Subhumans, everyone.

So what's actually the best part to aim at as a BB if you can shoot at an unsuspecting target?

Dead center so most of the shots land on target and possibly some of them damage/take down the engine. Provided the smokestack is in the center or close to it.
Otherwise, some BBs have big fat sterns with lots of empty space so most of the shots there will penetrate.

Never play in chink prime time

>not farming chinamen

>farming stacks of vice admirals in their jew boats

Reminder that the new guy is a subhuman

Thats pretty much what 95% of the shiny star rankfags do, queue in lafagoys to farm T6 and then get cleaved at every tier above it until they derank to goy it up again.

Subhumans are asleep, post BBs.

Wrong

5v5 where?

If you need reinforcements I could join.

Your presence is reinforcing my dick

Afternoon all.

Oi.

>CV versus sub
>CV drives into wall and stops moving
>ded

>SUBS

I think the CV is at fault for standing still and being a blind fuck.

How much would an hour with RNG-sama cost?