Looking for some shitty replacement coilovers for street use for miata

>looking for some shitty replacement coilovers for street use for miata
>see some people post about $300 raceland coilovers on clubroadster and miata.net; seem like an entry level setup for a good price
>all the followup posts are by hardcore xXxtracklord_tougekingsxXx downplaying anything but $1500-$2000 coilovers engineered by NASA for shuttle launches

>"lol do it rite the first time" "lol thats cheap shit" "try these $2500 fat cats instead"
>suddenly this kind of rhetoric becomes repetitive on every thread of these forums

It's almost like a cult of people trying to shill for these companies. I understand the quality difference but holy shit, these autists are the same that blow 150% of the cars value in suspension and then sell it a month later. Do they think everyone wants to be indebted to their own stupidity?

Doing it right the first time is usually cheaper in the long run so they have a point.

Question is, why do you want coilovers?

>why do you want coilovers?
Stance nation™
But seriously some struts and springs will work very well and not fall apart like most coil overs.

they say it because you'd be better off getting oe shocks and springs at that price.
stop being bitter you have to settle for cheap shit and people online won't tell you it's not shit

My stockers are blown and the springs on them are sheared. What's wrong with going for some cheapo coilovers that get the job done and improving lateral G's and body roll compared to buying new stockers for the same fucking price you mongs?

Jesus christ, you don't need one piece unobtanium forged struts for street use. the fuck is wrong with you niggers.

OP, did you stop to think that you might be able to get what you want, but it would have to cost more than the $350 coilovers you were looking at? If you get seperate shocks and springs like Koni Yellows and Eibach/Sportline/H&R that you'd get what you want without having to spend 1500-2500?

>need some shocks/springs for street performance use

Koni and Ground Control
Koni and Ground Control
Koni and Ground Control

Why the fuck is this so hard.

Or flying miata. Racing beat.
Hell even some kyb gr2 and tanabe springs

Konis are still around $7-800.

Just get used Bilsteins and revalve/rebuild them

Buy Meister R. Try to find anyone saying anything bad about them. I bought the Zeta-S and is very happy, much better ride than the stock Bilsteins on my NB.

get the racelands bruh

>club roadster
>miata.net
>"stance bro"
>racelands

You have successfully become the culmination of everything that is wrong with Miata owners these days. Sell your car and give it to someone that is worthy and then please for the love of god hang yourself immediately.

butthurt much?
Fucking autist.

>stancefags on full damage control

nothing wrong with racelands, go be elitist somewhere else.

would you buy the cheapest food at the grocery store and expect it to be anything other than shit?

Why would you get the stiff ultimos? Do you even track it? The normal ones are fine for street use. I have them on my civic. Everyone who's an enthusiast likes the ride quality.

How is it shit?
It's much better than stock and allows you to #getlow

I got the stiff ones because I'm low as fuck and don't want it rubbing on every bump.

tbqh senpai I buy store brand at my local wegmans and it is often just as good if not superior.

Analogies never work the way you want them too. Some people want to have fun with their cars, but don't have the money to spend on top of the line equipment.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't have fun doing their hobby, bub.

>better
you mean stiffer? not exactly better when they're pissing oil after a year

They make the car handle much better, comfort?
No.
Better handling + lowness?
Yeee boiii.

woo furgot my trip
I also put in the full poly bushing set and that made a nice difference as well.

Speaking about suspension, anyone know where I can find a lift kit for '15 Dart, I wanna make that Shit a legit rally

THIS IS A LIE

I BLEW OUT A FRONT SET OF KONY YELLOWS WITH TEIN S SPRINGS ON MY SCION TC

>I BLEW OUT A FRONT SET OF KONY YELLOWS WITH TEIN S SPRINGS ON MY SCION TC

Hah faggot kys

>forgot my trip.
Doesn't make you less of a fag

Fucking this. I had a Ground Control and Bilstein yellows and that combo shit all over my buddies BC racing coilovers that were $900 bucks.

Ricelands ride like shit and get fucked in less than 10k miles. Don't waste the money, and the time it takes to get them to unseize isn't worth it.